Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 130 of 152 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 151 152
Dancing_Machine #2188139 01/06/09 11:04 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Just got word...

The judge called. Instead of a hearing in February, we are going to trial!!

Hoo, Boy!!!

Charlotte

Dancing_Machine #2188150 01/06/09 11:12 AM
C
C
Tell Shiny he needs to go help our friend, Chai.

cinderella #2188284 01/06/09 01:16 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
Tell Shiny he needs to go help our friend, Chai.

Yes. He knows. He wishes he could, too!

From now on just advise anyone who is going to file to move here for 6 months beforehand. That way everyone is covered!! LOL!! wink

Charlotte

Dancing_Machine #2188288 01/06/09 01:18 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Oh yeah, and that's February 3rd. A Tuesday. For any interested spectators. wink

I'll try to get those invitations printed up this weekend.

rotflmao

Dancing_Machine #2188293 01/06/09 01:21 PM
D
OP Offline
D
And...EGADS!!!

I need to find some red shoes to go with my suit!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

rotflmao

Dancing_Machine #2188371 01/06/09 02:25 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Okay, okay...I just couldn't resist!!! And this is a little nod to BB, too, since she is convinced that Shiny looks like Sylvester Stallone. (I just DON'T see it, though!!!)

Training Montage

rotflmao

Ha ha haaaaaaaa!!! Am I crazier yet?? Only my hairdresser knows for sure!!! wink

On second thought...not even my hairdresser knows THAT!!!

rotflmao

Dancing_Machine #2188377 01/06/09 02:33 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Couldn't resist this one either!

WOO-HOO!!

Dancing_Machine #2188390 01/06/09 02:45 PM
D
D
Originally Posted by Dancing_Machine
Oh yeah, and that's February 3rd. A Tuesday. For any interested spectators. wink

rotflmao

Sweet!

The AG's office just notified us that they are taking VD (OW) back to court to try to force her to pay her child support.

If she doesn't pay, they are "supposed" to issue a warrent.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
Dancing_Machine #2188392 01/06/09 02:46 PM
D
D
And...EGADS!!!

rotflmao

I have the most GORGEOUS pair of red shoes. They are my "gettin' lucky" shoes.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
Dancing_Machine #2188421 01/06/09 03:07 PM
C
C

Dealan-de #2188426 01/06/09 03:11 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Dealan-de

rotflmao

Sweet!

The AG's office just notified us that they are taking VD (OW) back to court to try to force her to pay her child support.

If she doesn't pay, they are "supposed" to issue a warrent.

WOO-HOO!! A warrant!! Wish I could be a fly on the wall when the cops bust down the door!!

hurray

Dealan-de #2188428 01/06/09 03:12 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
And...EGADS!!!

rotflmao

I have the most GORGEOUS pair of red shoes. They are my "gettin' lucky" shoes.

Wellllllllllllllll.....I WOULD ask to borrow them but I don't think Shiny would let me wear them to court!!!

blush

cinderella #2188432 01/06/09 03:15 PM
D
OP Offline
D

Cool! I love ice skating. Sure keeps the guys in good shape. Especially in the booty and thighs!! WOO!! blush

Shiny won't be missing any jumps, though!! That's FO' SHO'!!!!

grin

Dancing_Machine #2188565 01/06/09 06:03 PM
C
C
I used to ice skate. As an adult. Yup, it did nice things for my legs. I have these incredible custom made skated....have never worn them enough to break them in. They hurt like all get out because they are way too good for my skating.

cinderella #2188731 01/07/09 12:56 AM
D
OP Offline
D
I used to ice skate. As an adult. Yup, it did nice things for my legs. I have these incredible custom made skated....have never worn them enough to break them in. They hurt like all get out because they are way too good for my skating.

Yeah, I did when I was little. Then we moved here from Houston and there was no place to ice skate!! Waaaaaahhhhh!!! wink

So I did everything else. Mostly horseback riding. LOL!

Well, I had a rather interesting day! I was going to post earlier, but Shiny gave me some MUY interesting reading material and I am having trouble peeling my eyes away from that! I needed to take a break, though because it is so LOOOONNNNNNNGGGG!!! But fascinating, Mr. Spock, yes. VERY fascinating!!

I had to run some errands so I decided to drop by Shiny's and drop off some paperwork and other things.

We had a pow-wow about the case and then he wanted me to stick around for a while so he asked if I would catch the phone and help with some paperwork as needed. Of course I said yes!! If I need a job for the summer break I guess I will see if he needs any help over there, LOL!! It's always interesting, that's for sure!! Today I got to chat with a lady he was drafting a Power of Attorney for and that was way cool.

Yeah, I'm probably going to end up "cheffing" my way through law school, LOL!! I guess I should have just gone ahead to law school right away. Heck, I should have gone 20 years ago, when I first planned to go!! Ah well, better late than never!

Oh yeah!! And and Shiny called Palpatine--PL-L had already sent another fax about the meter box and the next thing I know, Shiny was on the phone with Palpatine asking him--(oh so nicely even though he wants to beat the living crap out of Gray, LOL!!)--if he will call his client IMMEDIATELY so the meter box can be fixed before Charlotte turns into a Crispy Critter!! LMAO!!

I was about to leave when I remembered to ask him about the message I sent him earlier--Rocky's theme in a voice message!! (I sent it as "Shiny's new theme song.") LMAO!! He couldn't get it to work so I had to show him. He liked it!! wink The voice messages will only record for a minute so I couldn't get the whole song on there...darn!!

Yeah, I had sent it to PL-T earlier in the day, too. I put: "I just have one thing to say..." in the subject line. PL-T said she was ROTFLHAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stopped by PL-T's after I left Shiny's because she had a pot pie in the oven for me--mmmmmmmm.....Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie!! I wanted to see how the doggies were doing, too.

She said she broke up with her boyfriend on Sunday. He just wanted to have someone to pal around with and she felt like she has been dating him under false pretenses all of this time because she thought they were going to have something more. She seems to be okay about it. She was looking for some single's club at a church online. I hope she doesn't try to drag me over there!! LOL!! NO MEN!! Not for me!! (Or women, for that matter!!) LOL!!

We went out on her balcony because she still smokes but not in her apartment and while we were up there, who do you think comes strolling up the sidewalk? That's right! Shiny! LMAO!! He was helping PL-L look for one of her daughters who hadn't checked in.

Her sister was missing, too, so I said, well...they are probably together shopping somewhere.

Yeah. They were. So hopefully Shiny got to go home to sleep then because he looked REALLY tired when I left the office earlier. Tired to the point of when you start to feel like you are in a daze and you start getting loopy!! LOL!

Well, I have more work to do now then before I left!! Gotta bunch of stuff to get ready for Shiny so I'd better get my butt in gear! If I can get away from this interesting reading material!! My goodness!!!!!

Charlotte

Dancing_Machine #2188736 01/07/09 01:05 AM
S
S
Oh chhaaaarrrrr..guess what.....

I start back to Belly Dancing tommarrow night! I've been rather blah this last year...new year...time to get my buns in gear....

CONGRATS on the thwartation of slag and your dee de dee Xh.
Go shiny....he's a keeper.

BTW I forgot to mention....

I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!

we decided....no date tho. i think it will be something small with the fam...F and I want DS to be part of the ceremony with the family (Unlike his father who didn't even invite his son because ow didn't want him to be a distraction during the ceremony....I am sorry I could not get married without my son there). Then we will sneak away to the virgin islands for a beach wedding and a week on the sand and in the sun.

Now comes the fun part saving up....anyone been to tourtuga and water island?

Last edited by SIHW; 01/07/09 01:07 AM.
Dancing_Machine #2188742 01/07/09 01:39 AM
M
M
Go Shiny, Go Shiny, Go Shiny....

Go Charlotte, Go Charlotte, Go Charlotte...

hurray

- M

Me - BW/BS Age: 56 Married 7 1/2 years Divorced Jan 2010
EA began '07 PA began Jan '08
Found out July 2008 Found MB September
Plan A 09/03/2008
I filed D 10/31/2008
Dark Plan B began 11/09/2008
Emerged from Plan B 11/15/2009
Court date (final) scheduled for 12/16/2009
Divorce Final January 2010
Plan B recommenced upon Divorce

SIHW #2188743 01/07/09 01:40 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by SIHW
Oh chhaaaarrrrr..guess what.....

I start back to Belly Dancing tommarrow night! I've been rather blah this last year...new year...time to get my buns in gear....

CONGRATS on the thwartation of slag and your dee de dee Xh.
Go shiny....he's a keeper.

BTW I forgot to mention....

I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!

we decided....no date tho. i think it will be something small with the fam...F and I want DS to be part of the ceremony with the family (Unlike his father who didn't even invite his son because ow didn't want him to be a distraction during the ceremony....I am sorry I could not get married without my son there). Then we will sneak away to the virgin islands for a beach wedding and a week on the sand and in the sun.

Now comes the fun part saving up....anyone been to tourtuga and water island?

WOO-HOO!! dance2

Yeah, I'm due Thursday if my back permits, LOL! Otherwise it will be next week and I'll just have to miss that first class.

Thank you! Yeah, it's been a butt-kickin' good time down here in Texas!! rotflmao

CONGRATULATIONS!!! hurray

Frankly, I don't see myself EVER doing THAT again!! LMAO!! Strangely, the thought of not doing it again doesn't bother me a bit!! Of course I have to leave a crack open just in case, but I just don't see it. Maybe someday I might change my mind. Who knows? But now? NO WAY, JOSEFINA!!!!!!!!!

Man, that is sad that your son's dad didn't even invite him to the wedding!! Because of OW? Please excuse me a minute...

:RollieEyes: :RollieEyes: :RollieEyes:

puke

There. That's better! So will he be Best Man at yours? Groom of Honor? wink That would be cool. ODS was Best Man for his dad at our wedding, YDS was the ring bearer and DD was the flower girl. Aw, they were SO CUTE! I still have their little suits and her little dress. I have NO idea what to do with them OR with my wedding dress, though!! Who wants to buy a jinxed wedding dress??!!

rotflmao

Ah what the heck...maybe I can be Zombie Bride for Halloween!!

rotflmao

miriam123 #2188744 01/07/09 01:43 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by miriam123
Go Shiny, Go Shiny, Go Shiny....

Go Charlotte, Go Charlotte, Go Charlotte...

hurray

- M

kiss

Awww.....thanks, miriam!!!

Heck yeah!!! Shiny is going to TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!!!!!! As per usual!!! wink

I still need to find those red shoes, though!!!!! That's one thing I DIDN'T get done today but I don't even care!!! It was worth it!! LOL!!!!

Mayhap Ah'll find em oan Thursdee... rotflmao

Dancing_Machine #2188749 01/07/09 01:58 AM
S
S
Man, that is sad that your son's dad didn't even invite him to the wedding!! Because of OW? Please excuse me a minute...

:RollieEyes: :RollieEyes: :RollieEyes:

puke

haha no his mother found out and asked me if he could go. *EG* I gladly let DS go (with a candy bar)....he stood at the alter arms wrapped around his fathers legs and every time OW spoke (vows etc) DS growled at her loudly...darn there was no reception tho (rolls eyes).....(polishes halo) what it's a memorable event...had to make sure there was plenty of memories to go around.

But anyways.....time to get PUMPED up...gotta get back in shape...wanna get back to wearing that 2 piece on the beach like i did in august. I am so excited for tommarow...wish you could be there.

Page 130 of 152 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (bb1471), 703 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation