Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 131 of 152 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 151 152
SIHW #2188750 01/07/09 02:12 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by SIHW
Originally Posted by Dancing_Machine
Man, that is sad that your son's dad didn't even invite him to the wedding!! Because of OW? Please excuse me a minute...

:RollieEyes: :RollieEyes: :RollieEyes:

puke

haha no his mother found out and asked me if he could go. *EG* I gladly let DS go (with a candy bar)....he stood at the alter arms wrapped around his fathers legs and every time OW spoke (vows etc) DS growled at her loudly...darn there was no reception tho (rolls eyes).....(polishes halo) what it's a memorable event...had to make sure there was plenty of memories to go around.

But anyways.....time to get PUMPED up...gotta get back in shape...wanna get back to wearing that 2 piece on the beach like i did in august. I am so excited for tommarow...wish you could be there.

Awwww......I hope someone videotaped that ceremony!!! LMAO!!

Yeah, I wish I could be there tomorrow, too!! It would be so much FUN!!!!! And lots of laughter!! At least after the newbies loosen up a little bit!!!

Everyone is always so skittish when it comes to the chest gyrations!!!

WOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!! Chest gyrations!! Easy to practice in the car!! wink Just don't do it in the midst of a lot of traffic!!!

rotflmao

Dancing_Machine #2188756 01/07/09 03:22 AM
S
S

WOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!! Chest gyrations!! Easy to practice in the car!! wink Just don't do it in the midst of a lot of traffic!!!

rotflmao

ROLF LMAO Chest gyrations...I am scared for the other people in the class....unfortunatly my "girls" also gained some weight....I am scared I might hurt somebody.... *cough* *hack* <_< >_>

SIHW #2188757 01/07/09 03:31 AM
D
OP Offline
D

rotflmao

ROLF LMAO Chest gyrations...I am scared for the other people in the class....unfortunatly my "girls" also gained some weight....I am scared I might hurt somebody.... *cough* *hack* <_< >_>

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Oh yeah? Are they as big as Rasputia's in Norbit?

Did you see that movie? OMG!! The funniest part was when her boobs were honking the horn!!!

LMAO!! your "girls"...I haven't heard that description in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time!!

I finally finished Shiny's reading material and I'm going to try and go to sleep now. Boy, I sure hope I have a day off when he has THAT trial!! Mama MIA!!! It is going to be GOOOOOOOOD!!!!

wink

Charlotte

Dancing_Machine #2188854 01/07/09 10:18 AM
S
S

rotflmao

Did you see that movie? OMG!! The funniest part was when her boobs were honking the horn!!!

LMAO!! your "girls"...I haven't heard that description in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time!!

wink

Charlotte

Thankfully no not THAT big. but they were heading that way again....gotta get new bras.... haha DS just woke up....he had damp hair when he went to bed last night...wow talk about cowlick city. wonder if it's crazy hair day at school?

Dancing_Machine #2188921 01/07/09 11:35 AM
C
C
Mama MIA!!! It is going to be GOOOOOOOOD!!!!

wink

Charlotte

Mama Mia!

Mama Mia!

cinderella #2189010 01/07/09 01:32 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
Mama MIA!!! It is going to be GOOOOOOOOD!!!!

wink

Charlotte

Mama Mia!

Mama Mia!

I haven't seen that. Is that a movie I need to see? grin

SIHW #2189015 01/07/09 01:34 PM
D
OP Offline
D

rotflmao

wink

Charlotte

Thankfully no not THAT big. but they were heading that way again....gotta get new bras.... haha DS just woke up....he had damp hair when he went to bed last night...wow talk about cowlick city. wonder if it's crazy hair day at school?

rotflmao

Let's just make it crazy hair day period!!! For one and all!!

Dancing_Machine #2189018 01/07/09 01:42 PM
C
C
OY! Charlotte.......get the movie and have a girly girl get together. Hey, you can just come to my house and we can put it on and shimmy around the house acting like Donna and the Dynamos!

My daughter can help us. She selected it for me for Christmas. There is a singalong option so the lyrics appear at the bottom of the screen.

Meryl Streep can be an Honorary Goddess! Sings! Dances! Acts!!! Ah, such talent. And, I hear she tries to live a regular-person life.

cinderella #2189402 01/07/09 11:43 PM
S
S
My 6 year old niece LOVES THAT movie...she is our little dancer in the family and she sings and dances around the house...it's so cute!

Last edited by SIHW; 01/07/09 11:50 PM.
SIHW #2189425 01/08/09 12:46 AM
D
OP Offline
D
LOL! Okay, okay, y'all win!! I'll have to find out who has seen this and maybe all us goils can get together and see it. Sounds like fun!!

Well I had some success today in getting a good estimate for the house. Now I just need to make sure all of the repairs are appraised so we can get this as low as possible.

And...WOO-HOOOOOOO!! I just HAD to read Shiny's reading material AGAIN!!

It is just TOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! wink

Charlotte

Dancing_Machine #2189426 01/08/09 12:50 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Oh yeah, and I got Shiny's bill for the Mediation today.

OMG!! It is SO LOW!! You wouldn't believe me if I told you how much!

I am going to have to kick his butt for this. This is ridiculous!!

I already complained about this to him before. He just laughs!! What do you do?? crazy

DAMN! I need to win the lotto so I can give him a BIIIIIIG tip!!

Charlotte

Dancing_Machine #2189435 01/08/09 01:22 AM
C
C
super trouper - lousy quality, though

The Winner Takes It All with Streep singing.....did you know she really can sing?

Rent the movie this weekend! :twobyfour:

cinderella #2189834 01/08/09 03:42 PM
D
OP Offline
D

The Winner Takes It All with Streep singing.....did you know she really can sing?

Well, I have a Shiny powwow this weekend for trial so it will have to wait!!

Yes, Meryl Streep is really good! Did you ever see "Stuck on You?"

Aw, Man...such a sweet, funny movie!! She has a great role there.

See it if you haven't already. Plus, the filmmakers pay homage to a real set of conjoined twins that one of the channels (Discovery Health? can't remember now) has covered again and again.

They are mentioned in the movie and the singing twin is featured at the start of the credits singing one of her songs. Her stage name is Reba, after Reba MacIntyre (sp? sorry Reba fans! Not sure on that spelling!)

Charlotte

Dancing_Machine #2189837 01/08/09 03:45 PM
D
OP Offline
D
hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray

WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiny has the check! He just got it! I'm about to go get it!!! I can get the meter box fixed now!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray

And I know it will hold until they fix it. I know it. I said...I KNOW it!!!!

pray pray pray pray pray pray

grin

Charlotte

Dancing_Machine #2189875 01/08/09 04:32 PM
C
C
dance2

cinderella #2190010 01/08/09 07:57 PM
B
B

I agree -- its the best for dancing around and feeling all goddessey!

Me:BS40
WXH:42
DD15; DS13; DD6
D-day:6/30/08 & 10/25/08
WH moved out 9/15/08
D: 1/15/10

"So take that look out of here, it doesn't fit you, because it's happened, doesn't mean you've been discarded." -- Big Country from "In a Big Country."
"Keep calm and carry on." -- Winston Churchill
bestfriend439 #2190021 01/08/09 08:13 PM
C
C
Yeah!!!! Good job Char.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
Dancing_Machine #2190026 01/08/09 08:33 PM
M
M
MAZEL TOV!!!

- M

Me - BW/BS Age: 56 Married 7 1/2 years Divorced Jan 2010
EA began '07 PA began Jan '08
Found out July 2008 Found MB September
Plan A 09/03/2008
I filed D 10/31/2008
Dark Plan B began 11/09/2008
Emerged from Plan B 11/15/2009
Court date (final) scheduled for 12/16/2009
Divorce Final January 2010
Plan B recommenced upon Divorce

miriam123 #2190134 01/09/09 12:51 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Hey Y'all! How goings it?

Well, that was interesting...to say the least!!!

I was planning on going to clear up my holds at school so they will let me go to class Monday and then go look for some RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED shoes to go with my little red Corvette...oh, I mean...my little red skirt suit for court, LOL!

So I left all of my stuff in the car at Shiny's because I was going to run in, grab the check and go. He was having Mediation there today.

I was talking to PL-L and he came out and started picking on me, as per usual, LOL!

So he puts me to work. Then he goes and gets fried chicken for everyone.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! And jalapenos, too, for me!! LOL!!

I finally had to go, though, so I could get to the school before it was too late. But hey! I got to save OWH some major bucks...it was his case I was working on!! LOL!!

So, reluctantly, I left.

It worked out perfectly, though...because I was delayed by Shiny I got to the school at just the right time and got in and out of there in less than 30 minutes!! They said any sooner and the lines would have been awful!!!

WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Can't argue with fate!!

I looked over the Production from Gray for a bit. He has next to NOTHING in there of his but he made sure to print out a lot of the checks I wrote for dance lessons--(which were paid for with MY OWN money, I must add!)--plus, there were snide little comments written on some of them. How unprofessional!!

He had a copy, or a partial copy from his bank account that said he had $43 in there. Oh BROTHER!! :RollieEyes:

Excuse me...but what a little whiny-[censored] baby he is!!

Whatever. I don't care. Shiny is not worried about that crap and neither am I.

I mean, REALLY!! He's so interested in trying to smear me all over the place he didn't even have the proper documentation!!

Well, it's his [censored].

LOL! Baby Attorney came trotting into the office when I was there. He asked me if I was working there part-time or what. LOL! I said, yeah, I'm working my way up!!! LMAO!!

He just found out his thyroid is malfunctioning so we had a long discussion about that.

Wow! What a day!! I wish I had left earlier now. I could have saved OWH even more money! But then, I didn't know the insurance check was there so I wouldn't have stopped there so...what the heck! Considering the work I had to do, I saved him close to $200, at least!! That's nothing to sneeze at!!

(And I won't be sneezing, either, I'm not killing my back again!) LOL!

So I didn't get to belly dancing class tonight but I had already decided to wait until next week to make sure my back was up to par.

Anyway...back to work for me!! Gotta get the rest of Gray's crap sifted out of mine!

Charlotte

Dancing_Machine #2190227 01/09/09 09:13 AM
D
D
Oh yeah, and I got Shiny's bill for the Mediation today.

OMG!! It is SO LOW!! You wouldn't believe me if I told you how much!

I am going to have to kick his butt for this. This is ridiculous!!

I already complained about this to him before. He just laughs!! What do you do?? crazy

DAMN! I need to win the lotto so I can give him a BIIIIIIG tip!!

Charlotte

Sounds like Shiny is one of the last True Southern Gentlemen.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
Page 131 of 152 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (bb1471), 660 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation