Yeah, my job is far enough away from my home that I have to live away from home during the week. I have been applying for jobs locally, though. And my company has allowed me to start working from home on Fridays so I will be there 3 days and up here 4 days. Not ideal, but better than it was.

I also had some pretty good news over the weekend. I'm still a bit iffy and trying not to get my hopes up too much, but she agreed to NC with OM over the weekend, and to try to fix our marriage. I had asked for it on Friday when she dropped off the kids with me and she said she'd think about it. On Sunday she agreed to it. Unfortunately she did the NC over IM with him on Saturday night so I don't know exactly what her words were, and I didn't get to sit down with her and work it out (I hadn't expected her to do it so quickly). But she did volunteer many concessions that I'd thought I'd have to coerce from her, so it does seem as if she's sincere. She said she'd have her mom send me her phone logs every month, and that I could ask to see her computer whenever I wanted. She also volunteered some information that I knew but she wasn't aware that I knew. And she quit the online game that she had played with him. She's also acting a bit more like the wife that I remember from before this all started, so it "feels" like she's actually trying as opposed to previously when she said she was trying, but I never felt like it.

Like I said I'm going to remain skeptical, keep tabs on her, continue whatever spying efforts I can, and just continue to do plan A. Obviously the plan A will be harder due to the distance. And it's made harder by the fact that one of her EN's is conversation, but she keeps telling me she doesn't want me to be calling all the time as it "overwhelms" her. Hopefully that will change soon. She did contact me twice today, which she hasn't been doing while she was with him. And she did admit to "struggling" with things today. So, day 1 appears to have been a success so far in keeping NC. I'll just have to take things one day at a time and keep Plan A going, and try to get to where I can change jobs so I can move back in full time (which she agreed to also, even agreeing to share the bed when I'm there, although still not agreeing to sex yet).

Hopefully this is our first step on the road to recovery.