Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 36 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 35 36
C
Carp54 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by black_raven
So....WWs lawyer says.....your honor mr carp filed for D and the did all this 2 months later!! Mr Carp is just a vindictive evil ......

and then your lawyer says...Mr Carp was trying to salvage his family and marriage by ending WW's affair. WW's adulterous behavior is harmful to his children and destroys the family unit. Mr. Carp does not want his daughters subjected to immoral and disgusting behavior. It's his duty as a father to protect his children and sadly their mother is the person they need protection from. WW has lied enough for everyone. Mr. Carp isn't going to be party to more lying so that Mrs. Carp can feel better and pretend her behavior is acceptable.

I like this to BR!!

Couple strange things.
When D9 brought home her report card there were copies of everyone of her report cards in an envelope. WW requested them for what??

In todays mail were 2 envelopes with requests for both my daughters medical records since jan 04. What good is this info??

Me 35
W 31
D12
D9
Exposure day 12/29/08 (Ws 32nd bday)
I wanted to fix marriage June 1st
A found out June 11th
W came home August 18th till the end
BS papers from her Oct 2nd
Real papers from me Oct 17th
R
R
Couple strange things.
When D9 brought home her report card there were copies of everyone of her report cards in an envelope. WW requested them for what??

In todays mail were 2 envelopes with requests for both my daughters medical records since jan 04. What good is this info??

At first glance - I was thinking she may be fixin to change schools. Now second glance - was the request from the school for medical records?

Me:52
W: 52
Married: 32 yrs
2 Sons (29 & 23)
1 Dtr (20)
1 GDtr (2.5) precious little girl
C
Carp54 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by rwinger
Couple strange things.

At first glance - I was thinking she may be fixin to change schools. Now second glance - was the request from the school for medical records?

School sent all report cards since kindergarden for D9

Requests for med records were from a hospital

Me 35
W 31
D12
D9
A found out June 11th
M
M
Call the hospital and the school, Carp.

Find out what is going on.

C
Carp54 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by Marshmallow

School...they were photocopies of my daughters report cards. Maybe she was hoping they would have all her signatures on them?

Hospital....I have all the papers. I took pics with my phone of all the info. They are requests for info...the paperwork is in her handwriting dated 1-26-09. I called the number on the paperwork and talked to a lady. If I call after 8am tomorrow and give a CC# they will mail me all the info. Seems odd because my WW initials are on the request but no signature. I did a google search on both things....I can't find any info on why this info would make any difference in a divorce.

My insurance has been in effect since 2000 so its not like she can say SHE insures the kids.

I have taken my kids to the doctor in the last 4 years and signed the forms somits not like she can say "carp never took the kids to the DR ever".

I am gonna drop an email to my lawyer about it to see what she thinks.

Me 35
W 31
D12
D9
A found out June 11th
M
M
Originally Posted by Carp54
Originally Posted by Marshmallow

School...they were photocopies of my daughters report cards. Maybe she was hoping they would have all her signatures on them?

Hospital....I have all the papers. I took pics with my phone of all the info. They are requests for info...the paperwork is in her handwriting dated 1-26-09. I called the number on the paperwork and talked to a lady. If I call after 8am tomorrow and give a CC# they will mail me all the info. Seems odd because my WW initials are on the request but no signature. I did a google search on both things....I can't find any info on why this info would make any difference in a divorce.

My insurance has been in effect since 2000 so its not like she can say SHE insures the kids.

I have taken my kids to the doctor in the last 4 years and signed the forms somits not like she can say "carp never took the kids to the DR ever".

I am gonna drop an email to my lawyer about it to see what she thinks.

She is trying to build a case to make it look like she kept all these records on her children all these years. Tell your lawyer!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

T
T
Always suspect a wayward!

tl

C
Carp54 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Ok....
Mels idea?? Doesn't hold water.....I can go upstairs rite now and grab all the report cards we have.....I could call the school/DR...but why would I?? For me there is no reason. For her.....

1. She can't afford to live in THIS district....her "master plan" was to move to an appt close by...but out of district.

2. She was taking about waiting 11 weeks....she is pre planning....but I thru a wrench.

3. Report card/ med transcrit requests had to be made/dreamed up before she knew aabout temp custody papers.

She was still thinking....I am gonna cake eat...maybe get carp to get mad then call cops....TRO...then her and the girls could leave

But we won't let that happen now will we?

Me 35
W 31
D12
D9
A found out June 11th
M
M
Two issues here:

1. She is trying to get documentation to show that she was the involved parent. She is trying to get school and medical records that might have her signature on them to show that she is the one handling the kids' affairs.

2. She is trying to get records in place in order to move the kids to a new school district.

Either way, your first answer is to not let her have those records. Hide them and get them to your attorney for evaluation. As long as she doesnt knwo that they came, she cant go ballistic about them. You may want to get the current report card in front of her though, as your daughter will tell her that she brought home her report card (by the way, before showing it to your wife, YOU sign it!!).

Second, check with your attorney to see if he can get the judge to freeze your children at the schools they are in...until both of you agree on where they are going OR the judge decides where they will reside. Do NOT let her take them on her own, out of their current schools and register them in a new one!! Do this IMMEDIATELY!

Standing in His Presence

FBS (me) (48)
FWW (41)
Married April 1993...
4 kids (19(B), 17(G), 14(B), 4(B))
Blessed by God more than I deserve
"If Jesus is your co-pilot...you need to change seats!"

Link: The Roles of Husbands and Wives
C
Carp54 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Scenario #1.....report cards don't have signatures. When we get them we sign the little folder they come in....I signed it Monday. All assignment planners and homework that needs to be signed are mostly signed by me for this school year and the last half of last year also.
Medical bills.....the last few months all DRs visits are scheduled and taken care of by me....and documented!!

Scenario #2......this is what WW "hoped" would happen!

Since all legal proceedings are in motion nobody can change the "status quo" without a trip to the judge....that happens next Wednesday and was initiated by me.

Last night....

Regular evening....I get home make dinner, help kids with homework...etc. WW took the kids to their counseling, then went to hers. I picked up the girls while she was at hers.
When she got home we chatted about juice boxes! I muted the TV and listened and thru in some nice comments....almost normal stuff. We started talking about weekend plans....I am gonna take D12 and her bff downtown like I did for D9 a couple weeks ago. I also mentioned taking the girls out for Valentines Day....she got a little lippy about me doing so much stuff with the girls. I did not let myself get baited in to another arguement. D12 watched a little TV with me before bed.

Last edited by Carp54; 01/29/09 10:44 AM. Reason: More info

Me 35
W 31
D12
D9
A found out June 11th
M
M
Good, Carp. Looks like you have your waterfowl coaxially aligned.

Make sure ANY documentation that puts you in a good light (and any that puts her in a bad light) is given to your attorney. Of course, any documentation that is the opposite...well, I heard that was lost in the flood, fire, etc. Right? stickout

Standing in His Presence

FBS (me) (48)
FWW (41)
Married April 1993...
4 kids (19(B), 17(G), 14(B), 4(B))
Blessed by God more than I deserve
"If Jesus is your co-pilot...you need to change seats!"

Link: The Roles of Husbands and Wives
C
Carp54 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by Mortarman
Good, Carp. Looks like you have your waterfowl coaxially aligned.

Make sure ANY documentation that puts you in a good light (and any that puts her in a bad light) is given to your attorney. Of course, any documentation that is the opposite...well, I heard that was lost in the flood, fire, etc. Right? stickout

Thx again for the insight MM. I was editing my last post so I don't know if you saw the updated info.

I sent some emails to my attorney. The tax question, school/med paperwork info and some of your guys posts about explaining the exposure letters.

WWs reply to my daily email is that she won't be home till about 8pm and who she is going with and where....someone a little paranoid maybe??

WW just called to tell me about a conv she had with D12.....the standard "she is getting lippy, etc, etc". WW said D12 called her on her cellphone and she had to go into the bathroom to talk. I made a comment about her talking on her cellphone at work.....she had to say "why? Are you worried about me getting fired"? She thru a sarcastic chuckle in.....I said nothing....she ended the conv with saying her boss was calling and she had to go.

WW has tried to bait me EVERYDAY since Monday night!! Water off a ducks back.....

Me 35
W 31
D12
D9
A found out June 11th
T
T
Originally Posted by Carp54
Water off a ducks back.....

"Coaxially aligned." laugh

tl

C
Carp54 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Sitting in a huge conference room at a major hospital waiting for safety orientation so I am kinda bored.

I listened to D12s side of the conv WW told me about yesterday. WWs version was only partly true....and missing some details. I actually started to tear up when I heard D12....she sounds like her mom....but is directing some of her anger at mom. I asked D12 about the conv last night and told her mom called me about it...she was not in the mood for sharing. WW got home about 9:45pm...she chatted with the girls abit and even spoke to me a little.

Me 35
W 31
D12
D9
A found out June 11th
C
C
carp, to save me from having to go back and read the last 10 pages over again, remind where you guys are, status wise, please. What's y'all's status?

C
Carp54 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by catperson
carp, to save me from having to go back and read the last 10 pages over again, remind where you guys are, status wise, please. What's y'all's status?

We all live at home

She gave me some BS papers oct 2....she never filed....figured I would cave.

I filed oct 14.....me and the kids stay....her out.

Exposure on her bday.

We have first temp custody hearing feb 4 initiated by me.

I was on the DB site for 4 months and following their principles and advise

Any other questions Cat feel free to ask.

Me 35
W 31
D12
D9
A found out June 11th
P
P
Could she be having the girls evaluated independently by a psychologist? Thus the reason for the medical records and report cards? Is she planning on making an allegation of some kind and looking for an "expert" to back her up?

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
C
C
Is she still seeing OM?

C
Carp54 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by princessmeggy
Could she be having the girls evaluated independently by a psychologist? Thus the reason for the medical records and report cards? Is she planning on making an allegation of some kind and looking for an "expert" to back her up?

Don't think so. I am with the girls far too much for this. All medical bills go to me anyway and I look at them all.

I think she was feeling like she was gonna have everything her way.....and i put the brakes on that!!

Last edited by Carp54; 01/30/09 10:44 AM.

Me 35
W 31
D12
D9
A found out June 11th
C
Carp54 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by catperson
Is she still seeing OM?

Don't know....don't care.

Me 35
W 31
D12
D9
A found out June 11th
Page 26 of 36 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 35 36

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 672 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation