Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 24 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 23 24
G
G
Scrubs can be dowdy, but they can also be attractive. They are no longer green ar gray. She did Her HAIR and MAKEUP. In some settings, one can wear "civies" and change once they come in to work. Make her hair oily and her make up gone, how "gorgeous" is she then? GF

Marriages don't fail, people do. (And I don't recall who said it)
M
M
He said so many times when the A was ongoing. I think he called her "ethereally beautiful."

He told YOU this or was he telling HER this? Either way..pure BULLCRAP..He was DRUNK off of her..talking out of his mind...

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
M
M
"ethereally beautiful."

:RollieEyes:

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
C
OP Offline
C
GF, true. Anyway, I cleaned up pretty good today.

Chrysalis
M
M
Now that's a possibility! (eyeing the kitchen knives......)

We were on the SAME PAGE..doesn't hurt to FANTASIZE...just kidding..I think..

C
OP Offline
C
It was part of his list of her wonderful qualities. puke

Chrysalis
M
M
I cleaned up pretty good today.

What's this mean????? We're not giving you points for "PRETTY GOOD"...You heard what GF said...none of this poor pitiful me stuff..

M
M
It was part of his list of her wonderful qualities.

So did he tell YOU this? What does he MEAN by this? That she is not of this world? HEAVENLY??? puke

C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by mimi_here
I cleaned up pretty good today.

What's this mean????? We're not giving you points for "PRETTY GOOD"...You heard what GF said...none of this poor pitiful me stuff..

Just a saying .... as in "that girl cleans up pretty good, don't you think?" Not meant to be pitiful at all.

Chrysalis
C
OP Offline
C
It was part of his list of her wonderful qualities.

So did he tell YOU this? What does he MEAN by this? That she is not of this world? HEAVENLY??? puke

Makes you wonder....

Chrysalis
M
M
Just a saying .... as in "that girl cleans up pretty good, don't you think?" Not meant to be pitiful at all.

Ooops..Sorry..not familiar with the saying...

flirt

M
M
It's part of the WAYWARD BULLCRAP...

Once my H finished with withdrawal, I recall him saying that he REALIZED that the OW..is "just like any other woman"..meaning she is a NORMAL person...they think every thing about the OP is PERFECT...

M
M
Actually he learned that during PLAN B..when he had to be with her 24/7...

Just like GF said, he only got to see "the AP" (as your H calls her) AT HER BEST and she was putting on ACADEMY AWARD WINNING PERFORMANCES for HIM...

It's YOUR JOB to be at YOUR BEST, too....though...

A
A
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Now that's a possibility! (eyeing the kitchen knives......)

Here's what you do.... go get you some scrubs... and one of those hair caps and face mask like you see on T.V. ....

Then go get some turkey necks.... or maybe a chicken drum stick or two...(They're about the right size and shape).... and a great big heavy duty butchers knife. (You know... the kind you can chop a tree down with)

When WH comes home and see's you in the scrubs make sure you're chopping up turkey necks... and give him the "I'm a crazy woman with a knife look"... if you can make one eye twitch when you do it .... for effect.... Awsome...

His manhood will shrivel and shrink up like one of those stale winnies on a toothpick you get at the annual christmas party. He'll run everytime he sees scrubs...

After that... I wouldn't worry about scrubs...Get rid of em...

rotflmao

Uhhh .... if anything it'll make ya feel better

P
P
Originally Posted by Amazin
His manhood will shrivel and shrink up like one of those stale winnies on a toothpick you get at the annual christmas party.

>Note to self: Graciously decline any invitation to dine at Amazin's party<

M
M
When WH comes home and see's you in the scrubs make sure you're chopping up turkey necks... and give him the "I'm a crazy woman with a knife look"... if you can make one eye twitch when you do it .... for effect.... Awsome...

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

'Cause I can't stop laughing...

B
B
"ethereally beautiful."

Interesting choice of words to describe her. I wish schoolbus was around.

The OW didn't do seances and claim to heal people did she?

I was thinking of the meaning, and it is usually something unreal, like in a myth, fairytale, or fantasy. Maybe it WAS only an emotional affair, and he is telling the truth.

But I know it is hurtful to you. How does one live up to THAT? But I can tell you it was more in his mind than anything else.

A
A
rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

'Cause I can't stop laughing...

Glad I could tickle yer funnybone...

I guess I'm just in one of those moods tonight.

C
OP Offline
C
Thanks guys, you all gave me a good laugh.

Chrysalis
L
L
What time do you expect Chewie home tonight? Is he on call again?

LC

Page 9 of 24 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 23 24

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation