Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 136 of 152 1 2 134 135 136 137 138 151 152
C
C
Who was it who posted that women wouldn't be totally happy until men had chocolate penises which spewed money?

C
C
blush

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by not2fun
Originally Posted by cinderella
[quote=Dancing_Machine]

2. Okay...I don't know what you thought I meant but do I WANT to know what you thought I meant? LMAO!! was picturing some chocolate creation of female pectoral region and thought that just couldn't be right

think think think

Bet Shiny would like Cinders version better........ blush shocked blush

rotflmao rotflmao

not2fun

ps...do we a "bust-a-con" for this convo????

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

No doudaboudit!!!

SIHW #2203736 02/01/09 12:10 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by SIHW
YOU KNOW what i miss i can't find ANYWHERE anymore. Dremery coney Island waffle cone sundae Ice cream....it was soooo good with little chocolate covered pieced of waffle cone goodness.....*sigh*

on a good note the kitty socialization is going well...I have been taking my bengal everywhere with me....i taker her soft sided carrier that looks like a purse (i have NEVER been a purse girl) and make sure her harness and leash are on and she gets so many compliments eveyone loves her...she is starting to love the attention. She is sooo much better than a small dog in my book. My little wild thing.

Hey char is gray allergic to cats....you could take her into court as your wrap (she will lay across your shoulders). She has cute leopard spotties and a gorgeous pelt. She has gold highlights that shimmer in the light...gives the wearer a glow.....she would look gorgeous on you. The walk by huim and pet her as you do to make some fur fly....then if he is allergic he can sneeze all throught the precedings.

SO Wanna borrow my cat?

LMAO!! Heck yeah!!

He isn't allergic to cats but he HATES them with a passion! Well, except for Junior, this cat we (family & I) had before Gray & I tied the knot.

Junior was a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadassssssssssssssssss kitty!!

Of course, I'm sure these days Gray would deny that he ever liked Junior.

D
OP Offline
D
OMG.....all this talk about "busts" and what-not reminded me of this story.....

My WH assistant quit and he's been interviewing for a replacement. A lady came in and the interview was wrapping up and WH asked her if she had any hobbies.

WELL......She proceeded to tell him how she has a little business on the side where she makes "boobie" cakes and penis cookies.... blush

My poor WH couldn't help but laugh. He said he would have bet a MILLION dollars he would have never heard either of those words in an INTERVIEW.... shocked

So, Char, how about that???....Does Texas need a nether-regions baker???? flirt

According to this lady, there is a GREAT demand for them...... rotflmao rotflmao

not2fun

OMG!! That is SO hilarious!!!

Brings to mind another story. Early last year I brought my photo album of cakes in to show Shiny. I used to bake cakes as a side job, had a pretty good clientele built up, too. Until I moved out of town!

There are some in there that are boob cakes...even a couple with...errrrrr...well...both top and bottom. Female, though, no males. LOL!!

So Shiny says, "You know, there's a GREAT demand for cakes like those..."

rotflmao

He liked my KISS cakes a lot. All four members in full regalia. I did them freehand. Just their faces, though, not their costumes. This lady wanted them for her daughter's birthday. He says, "The 70's NEVER looked SO GOOD!"

rotflmao

And that's when he started bugging me about school in earnest, just like my sister!! :RollieEyes: (Sorry, rolly-eyed icons/smileys always make me think of her. LMAO! wink I like the one in Yahoo IM, that's a good one.)

Well, gee, I guess I'd better start advertising again, then. Hmmm....I don't have any penis cake pictures. Anyone need a penis cake?

rotflmao

D
OP Offline
D
Who was it who posted that women wouldn't be totally happy until men had chocolate penises which spewed money?

I dunno. I'm not that crazy about chocolate. Or penises. Or money.

Ummmmmm......question.

Why isn't the word "penis" censored? Yet gutter is? :crosseyedcrazy:

N
N
blush

AWWWWWWWWW....quit your blush

we know you are REALLY..... flirt and quite possibly...... dance2

or maybe its more like.....

pray pray pray

(ya know I luvs ya..... ;))

not2fun

Last edited by not2fun; 02/01/09 12:36 AM.
N
N
Originally Posted by Dancing_Machine

rotflmao rotflmao

because those words don't need any [censored]-n-span......... rotflmao rotflmao

I was actually shocked when they went up without being sensored......but I was waiting for the Mods to get 'em........

not2fun

S
S
SIHW - your cat sounds beautiful

More cookie ideas:

You know those wonderful Rice Krispy Treats? I have a fabulous variation!

Make them with Cheerios. Add about 1/2 cup peanut butter and about 1/2 - 3/4 cup dried fruit. I am partial to an apricot/cranberry combination.

She has emerald green eyes and right now is being too curious for her own good....she has discovered cabinets and how to get on top of them *sigh* and then she gets stuck and yowls for help...this she has figured out in the last hour and a half or so. BRB have to get the cat down again....It's bad when you need child locks on you cabinets to keep your cat out of them and your 5 year old knows better.

SIHW #2203803 02/01/09 08:22 AM
C
C
My black cat has emerald green eyes. She is properly named as Calla means 'beautiful'. She is a rescue kitty and, as a kitten, her tail was broken so the shelter from which we got her had to amputate the detached portion. She is the sweetest, softest girl! Very petite and silky. The calico has yellowish green eyes. Her hair is more plush. Her body is more plush. She is much more friendly and vocal. You can find photos of both cats - and my dog - on my flickr account. My name there is bnanative.

Meanwhile, SHALL I TAKE UP ANATOMICALLY CORRECT KNITTING?

S
S
My black cat has emerald green eyes. She is properly named as Calla means 'beautiful'. She is a rescue kitty and, as a kitten, her tail was broken so the shelter from which we got her had to amputate the detached portion. She is the sweetest, softest girl! Very petite and silky. The calico has yellowish green eyes. Her hair is more plush. Her body is more plush. She is much more friendly and vocal. You can find photos of both cats - and my dog - on my flickr account. My name there is bnanative.

flickr.....hmmm don't use that...cinders are you on facebook at all?

D
OP Offline
D

rotflmao rotflmao

because those words don't need any [censored]-n-span......... rotflmao rotflmao

I was actually shocked when they went up without being sensored......but I was waiting for the Mods to get 'em........

not2fun

SIHW #2203964 02/01/09 02:41 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by SIHW
SIHW - your cat sounds beautiful

More cookie ideas:

You know those wonderful Rice Krispy Treats? I have a fabulous variation!

Make them with Cheerios. Add about 1/2 cup peanut butter and about 1/2 - 3/4 cup dried fruit. I am partial to an apricot/cranberry combination.

She has emerald green eyes and right now is being too curious for her own good....she has discovered cabinets and how to get on top of them *sigh* and then she gets stuck and yowls for help...this she has figured out in the last hour and a half or so. BRB have to get the cat down again....It's bad when you need child locks on you cabinets to keep your cat out of them and your 5 year old knows better.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! How CUTE!!!!!!

D
OP Offline
D

YES!

And:

Awwwwww!! I need to go check your babies out if this goofy lt will let me!! When there are a lot of gewgaws on a site it really uses up my resources. Drives me nuts on Photobucket!!

D
OP Offline
D
Okay, okay!!

You talked me into it, LOL!!

Here it is:

Shiny's Pumpkin

A little background:

I started doing these several years ago because I thought they looked SO COOL!! So I learned how.

I do at least one every year...during the previous election I did two because I did one for Halloween and one for Election Day (2004). I didn't do one AT ALL in 2007 because the day before Halloween was Exposure Day!!

My very first one was The Creature from the Black Lagoon. I still have pics of him on my old lt that I'm hoping to be able to retrieve. Ooh! His fishy lips came out and everything!!

After a couple of years I was ready to do my own patterns so I did a pumpkin with my nieces when they were 2 years old on one side and my Mom's dog (my doggy sister, LOL!) ******, on the other. I need to post those, I actually have them on THIS lt.

So last year I had to make a good comeback so I did Shiny on a pumpkin. The photo is from the photo shoot so he looks all serious and stuff. Also, his hair is short. It's really long again now, he's been growing it back out. Not as long as OWH's, though!! LOL!! Yet! I guess both of them will have to wear ponytails soon.

It took longer to do the pattern than the pumpkin. With the pattern you have to manipulate it a bit so if someone has really light eyebrows, for instance, they will come out properly when you carve your pumpkin.

S
S

YES!

And:

Awwwwww!! I need to go check your babies out if this goofy lt will let me!! When there are a lot of gewgaws on a site it really uses up my resources. Drives me nuts on Photobucket!!

i have a link to the photobucket account in the dating after divorce thread.

SIHW #2204187 02/01/09 11:32 PM
C
C

S
S

wow your calla looks just like my Isis I had...i miss her so much.

SIHW #2204192 02/01/09 11:41 PM
C
C
Calla is adorable. She is the sweetest little thing you ever saw. Weighs nothing compared to Cookie. She's as silky as Cookie is plush. She won't let you touch her unless she is in the mood.

The dog was a seriously neglected baby until she was 8 months old. We got her 2 months later. She is the friendliest, shaggiest, most loving 30-pounder you ever met....part blue heeler/part terrier.

S
S
Calla is adorable. She is the sweetest little thing you ever saw. Weighs nothing compared to Cookie. She's as silky as Cookie is plush. She won't let you touch her unless she is in the mood.

The dog was a seriously neglected baby until she was 8 months old. We got her 2 months later. She is the friendliest, shaggiest, most loving 30-pounder you ever met....part blue heeler/part terrier.

Yep attitude sounds just like my Isis too.

here is my sehtka who just plopped on my legs in time for me having to o wake the better half up to go to work.

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa51/Tigeresstms/sehtka/?action=view&current=100_0733.jpg

Page 136 of 152 1 2 134 135 136 137 138 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 649 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation