Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 281 of 339 1 2 279 280 281 282 283 338 339
C
C
Queenie....you have come so so so so so so so far. You rock!

H
H
Hi Queenie,
I have been reading through your sitch little by little. ok ok I skipped about 20 pages! But you have really grown on this journey.

Admire your strength as this progressed and your strong faith with God.

Keep up the good fight. I know I struggle everyday and still can't believe that I find myself here.

take care.

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
L
L
Queenie my darling...

I missed reading your thread for a few days because of time constraints and LOOK AT YOU!!!!!!

I am so proud of you, and am in AWE of the Goddess you are! You are an inspiration to me. I mss you heaps, and i am realling looking forward to getting to know this new Queenie with TEETH!

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
K
K
Queenie,

It really gives me joy to watch your personal growth right before my eyes.

Most of us...(me especially) are all over the board when it comes to dealing with emotions.

I keep asking questions of other MBers, seeking advice, comfort, council, etc.
But you know what? When I ask God the same questions, that is when I feel the most comfort.

This journey that you and I are taking is really not about our WS's...its about US.

For me, and if you think back, for you as well, God has been trying to get our attention for a long time. When what you love the most is removed from your life, I think you have 2 choices.
Give up OR Give it to God!

I am so proud that you chose the latter, I know I am.

Remember, NO ONE can betray your relationship with God! "He will never leave you nor forsake you"

You do ROCK....keep it up!!

Rob

Me 48 XWAW 42 M 18Y
D day 9/14/08
Plan A&B for months
One false R
DS12 (my life)
DD23
D Final 5-14-09

C
C
I hope you get a kick out of this!

-------------------------------------------------------

I had an a-ha moment. I am so sorry. I really blew that one!!! I apologize if you, or anyone else, found the previous link hurtful...

I have changed the link.

Walk Like an Egyptian

Last edited by cinderella; 02/02/09 10:28 PM. Reason: had an a-ha moment
Q
OP Offline
Q
HI everyone,

I wanted to wish you all a wonderful weekend and Good Shabbas. It's been an interesting week at work and I had a few moments of dip in the attitude. But this NEW QUEENIE fights and I fought through it.

WH, he really won't understand what hit him when I am done with him. I have prayed and sought guidance from G-d on how to handle the impending D. Not what I wanted, but it seems to just continue to take a life on.

My job is uncertain and we are being asked to take a pay cut. Oh won't WH love that. rotflmao I have been lining my ducks up and have inquired about getting profession opinions on how having to move again would affect YS.

I never imagined being at the point where I can totally imagine my life without WH. Again, not what I wanted, but he's a schmuck and I'm tired of being his whipping post. Let him have rode hard and put away wet in joy and happiness and beat up on her. It won't really affect her looks. rotflmao

I'm going to try and get my laptop up and running so I can lay in bed and catch up on people's thread, if not, I'll be back this weekend. I am attending a Step 11 workshop on Saturday which I am very excited about. I also started going to a meeting where I am learning to be a better sponsor, it's not on AA conference approved literature, but it's a great book and applies so well in life.

My love and heart felt warmth and support to you all. I miss you guys a lot.

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
S
S

This is queenie lashes

This is WS alien grumble

This is queenie telling WS to kiss her hiney.

This is WS rant2

WS's life is retched and about to get worse. This is queenie enjoying the show rotflmao

Your life, on the other hand, has no limitations! You be da QUEEN! flirt

Last edited by sexymamabear; 02/06/09 10:01 AM.

Happily married to HerPapaBear

Q
OP Offline
Q
Your life, on the other hand, has no limitations!
You are so CORRECT SMB, however, as long as G-d leads me there is no limitations.

And if I FORGET that... Then I am SUNK....

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
Shabbat Shalom, Queenie.

P
P
Hey Queenie Girl, what's up?

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
C
C
Yeah, you ok, woman?

L
L
bumping up.

How are you doing Queenie?

XBW
DS16 & DS22
PLAN D: finalized!
M
M
So happy for you! I've been praying for this for a wile now. Well done! Fell better already, doncha?

Plan D June 08
Me FBS 36
W 38
Married 13/1/09
The best is yet to come, with or without your WS
Q
OP Offline
Q
Hi there,

Gosh I have missed this place. My computer at home, actually both of them are feeling sick and I haven't been able to log on at work. I don't have the money to get the computers fixed, but I am having faith they will be ok soon.

I am actually doing ok. I'm going to just be honest and lay it out - I went on a date. A real date, where someone opened the car door for me, the door to the restaurant, where someone smiled at me because he thought I had something interesting to say and where someone thought that I wasn't a piece of garbage.

I know, I'm married, and I'm not ready for ANYTHING. But I'm not ashamed, I have done EVERYTHING I could to make this M recover. I'm not even going to that place that sucks me down and destroys what G-d has built up in me.

No word on the D yet, I haven't had a chance to meet with the lawyer and give him the financials as QUEENIE sees IT. Which is probably WAY DIFFERENT than WH. But GUESS WHAT - I DON'T CARE.

As for the dating, I'm not really dating. I went out on ONE date. I may choose to do it again. OR NOT, but I prayed and prayed about this and let G-d lead me.

My son signed up and is a Navy man. He took his physical and skills test this week and has become a member of the armed services. My YS seems to be doing a little better, I was finally able to sign him up for lacrosse which should be good for him. His grades sucked and so I came up with a responsibility chart for all family members including myself and DD. It hangs on my refrigerator and shows exactly what will happen to the children if they don't do what they are supposed to.

I'm getting ready to go on mid-winter break and don't have much planned except for maybe a little cleaning GODDESS style.

Oh did anyone hear the news..... about the man who executed his wife in San Jose, CA. Well it turns out, he lived in my apt complex, and in fact it was on the news last night AND he had enrolled his kids in our school.. The woman I work with remembers him and remembers the conversation about him moving up here and his job. Who would do that?

Unfortunately we all here have learned exactly what people are capable of even when it's out of character.

My - long time no see. I was wondering if I would get the thumbs up for you.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
Originally Posted by QueeniesNewLife
I went on a date. A real date, where someone opened the car door for me, the door to the restaurant, where someone smiled at me because he thought I had something interesting to say and where someone thought that I wasn't a piece of garbage.

OMG!!! Excellent news....delighted for you! So give us all the details, feels GREAT doesn't it! And just relax, enjoy it, you don't have to marry the guy!

My son signed up and is a Navy man.

Thats great! Good secure pensionable job! Pretty exciting too, travel.......great!

My - long time no see. I was wondering if I would get the thumbs up for you.

DEFINITELY THUMBS UP! BRILL NEWS!

Last edited by myfamilyilove; 02/12/09 06:48 PM.

Plan D June 08
Me FBS 36
W 38
Married 13/1/09
M
M
Divorce first...

SMB was certain TST was never coming back.

She was sure she'd never take him back, too.

Whoops...

I really am happy that you had a good time and that it helped you to see the value you really have and that others can see it too.

But divorce first...

Too easy to fall in love when our Love Bank is bankrupt. That old addiction thing kicks in and...

Well, you know how it goes.

Not saying you don't deserve to be happy and fulfilled, just reminding you to be done legally before beginning again.

You've waited this long, Queenie. You can wait till it's official without drying up and blowing away.

Then you can have all the dates you want and never have to wonder "What if?" ever again.

Mark

M
M
Originally Posted by Mark1952
Divorce first...

Mark

You have got to be kidding me! You can't seriously be comparing Queenie's sitch to SMB? Queenie's WH has been gone YEARS!!!

So you want her to sit at home in case her WS should deside to come back? Honestly! Give the girl a break! Queenie DESERVES this. You GO girl!

Plan D June 08
Me FBS 36
W 38
Married 13/1/09
H
H
Originally Posted by myfamilyilove
Originally Posted by Mark1952
Divorce first...

Mark

You have got to be kidding me! You can't seriously be comparing Queenie's sitch to SMB? Queenie's WH has been gone YEARS!!!

So you want her to sit at home in case her WS should deside to come back? Honestly! Give the girl a break! Queenie DESERVES this. You GO girl!

Please don't listen to ABSURD advice

Vladie (mfil), you just like to justify your own situation and are telling someone not to listen to sound advice. Please don't call Marks advise absurd. Unlike you he has been with Queenie since the begining and he knows that as a Jewess, Queenie needs to accept Gods laws, NOT the worlds views.

Recovery began 10/07;

Meeting my wife's EN's is my "thank you" that refuses to be silenced.
M
M
TST - Please don't call me out on a thread that is NOT YOURS again. If Queenie has a problem with my advise then so be it.

And yes I am DELIGHTED Queenie is getting out on the dating scene and enjoying herself!

Ok the reason Queenie's had such a hard time moving on is because sit and wait for you WH to come back type of advise is holding her back.

HE IS NOT COMING BACK! He's been living with crack ho for 2yrs!
I suppose next you'll tell me he's a fogged out zombie who doesn't know what he's doing!

Plan D June 08
Me FBS 36
W 38
Married 13/1/09
C
C
Queenie, I am glad you have had the attitude boost and the affirmations of a date EXCEPT I ,like Mark, would like to see you wait until you are single before you do it again. The world won't end but I don't want to see you get fixated on something not healthy for you.

You know, you have to finish the battle before you can declare it over.

Page 281 of 339 1 2 279 280 281 282 283 338 339

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 522 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation