Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 145 of 152 1 2 143 144 145 146 147 151 152
mojodiva #2212897 02/13/09 12:59 PM
D
D
Originally Posted by mojodiva
He's now talking about being homeless in 1 - 2- 3 months....
He'd rather be homeless than WORK because he's BITTER.

AWWWWW....

Quick!

Someone call the WAH-bulance!

STAT!

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
cinderella #2212912 02/13/09 01:21 PM
S
S
New blog post up. More pity party poor me crap. Can some one go copy it for me I can't do it from work.

SIHW #2212930 02/13/09 01:39 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by SIHW
New blog post up. More pity party poor me crap. Can some one go copy it for me I can't do it from work.

Ooh! Me too! Me too!

hurray

Dancing_Machine #2212946 02/13/09 01:55 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Got it. DIL sent it.

Shall we send him some cheese to go with that whine?

rotflmao

Dancing_Machine #2212989 02/13/09 02:23 PM
P
P
rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Gray responded to that chick's email/comment.

Could he be more predictible? His radar must have gone off. Future OW in the vicinity......

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
princessmeggy #2212992 02/13/09 02:26 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Really??? What what whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??!!

And NO, it wasn't ME!! YUCK!!

Bellevue #2213069 02/13/09 03:50 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Okay, I read his blog. Charlotte, you are well rid of him.

Yep. Sad but true. Sad for HIM!!

rotflmao

Even had I not been following your thread, even if I had found his blog some other way, my assessment of his personality:

bitter, self-involved, narcissistic, doesn't learn from his mistakes, everything is someone else's fault, no wit or sense of humor. Emotional growth stunted at about age 15.

GOOD CALL!

Thank God you survived D-day and the following ones and found MB. Which could have had no effect on your life, had you not been made of strong stuff and good character.

Yep! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....... blush

You have the sense of humor, the depth, and the character that held your marriage together.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....... blush

He now has "that woman" who is temporarily the only female and the only ally in a world where everyone has it in for him.

LMAO!! At first I read "that woman who is only temporarily female."

rotflmao

And we all know that has to change soon ..... what you wanna bet they're already cannibalizing each other but that part won't make his blog just yet.

YEP!! But if you see them you can tell they have been cannibalizing each other. (especially with the missing limbs so apparent.)

rotflmao

Thank you, Belle of the Ball!!

hug

karmasrose #2213169 02/13/09 05:50 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by karmasrose
You'd think either Slag or Gray would know that neither of them is a good catch.

I'm like anyone else here, very much against affairs.

But if I was Gray I would at least pick someone DM and Shiny wouldn't be able to laugh TOO MUCH at (or pity).

I mean, really. It's an oxymoron I feel like coining. "If you're going to be stupid be smart."

LMAO!!

Yeah, I probably shouldn't laugh.

But it's just SOOOOOOOO FUNNNNNY!!!!

I can't help it!!!

rotflmao

Dancing_Machine #2213230 02/13/09 07:55 PM
K
K
Hmm...I wonder if this woman will really get a reply...

Maybe a new OW would knock him for a loop. stickout

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
D
OP Offline
D
It was a gorgeous, bright and Shiny day...

rotflmao

...and it was time to leave for court!!

I sent Shiny a gm text on the way in and called OWH because he wanted a wake-up call. Well, this was the 2nd call--he said he had just gone to bed on the first call and wanted to sleep for 30 minutes or so. I gave him 45. LOL!

Then:

Shiny calls and says "2 minutes."

LMAO! He was almost there.

I loaded my stuff in the car amongst heaps of new shirts in the back seat that Shiny had recently purchased. Yeah, probably because his biceps are getting bigger from all that working out, LOL!!

We stopped for doughnuts...well, for him. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, LOL! I got chocolate milk. Doughnuts give me heartburn.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, we're OFF!!

Talked a lot on the way there, not much about the case.

When we arrived...no sign of the enemy...LOL!! Shiny couldn't find a parking spot. The courthouse is in the middle of the square and there are a lot of eclectic little shops & eateries that surround it. Shiny didn't want to be rude and use their parking spaces, even though he could have.

There were a few spots on the other side of the courthouse but due to an early morning raid by the police...they had the area blocked off while they were searching a car for drugs. Nope. It wasn't Gray's. rotflmao

Shiny circled around again & then decided to drop me off with the two-wheeler full of files and my laptop so I could go in with it while he found a spot.

So I wheeled it up to the door and waited for him. The back door. Again. It's so funny...the back door thing. Every hearing we have gone in the back door. Even the first hearing, I drove by myself and went in the back door. Shiny, too! And OWH! Normally I always go in the front.

Okay, we went in to the elevator. Shiny loads me and files on while he takes the stairs to the 2nd floor to file a case.

YES, Ladies & Gentlemen!! Someone ELSE from Tiny Town actually found Shiny!! I'm still trying to find out how they found him because it wasn't from me unless it was one of my indirect hits!

rotflmao

We saw THEM! (yeah, the giant ants) outside talking to Palpitine before we went up.

So there I am on the 3rd floor guarding our files. It is REALLY small up there!! Teeny, tiny hallway that you pretty much almost have to walk single file in order to pass through.

The doorway to the stairwell was open. I didn't go into the courtroom, just waited for Shiny to come bounding up the steps. I knew the Grays and Slags of the world would take the elevator even though they weren't carrying anything. Lazy oafs.

I called OWH to see where he was. Mom and XW missed an exit and were running behind. They were more worried about that than we were, LOL!

OWH was about 15-20m away. I stayed on the phone with him for a bit and told him about bass player that he needs to hook up with. The Slag/Gray Brigade passed by me and then I dropped to a whisper. I was all animated and giggling, talking to OWH.

I said, "Dang!! What is taking Shiny so long down there? I gotta pee!! Oh, I know...he's probably surrounded by an admiring throng of ladies!"

rotflmao

OWH: grumble

Then I heard the door on the second floor... BOOM!!

Here he comes!! Look out Dark Side!! Then he appeared, smiling up the steps.

I ran down to use the potty and had a nice chat with a cleaning lady who was refilling the towels. (Probably one of the ones that was in the admiring throng surrounding Shiny when he was down there.)

rotflmao

Back upstairs.

The courtroom up there is very tiny as well. No normal tables for counsel, either. These were made more in a desk-type form, with a barrier that you could barely poke your feet through. I kept getting cramps when I tried to cross my legs, LOL!

Judge walks in. We stand. Be seated. We sit.

There was a group of ladies in there...(yeah, probably the same ones...well, you know! wink )

They were giving out awards and taking pictures. Took pics of the judge, too.

Somewhere in there...Mom, XW & OWH came creeping in...looking sheepish. But they didn't have to look sheepish. It was okay that they were a little late.

I could not see Gray, Slag or Palpitine...they were on the other side of Shiny. Darn! To be a fly on the wall when he saw XW!!

Of course we all know what his comment was. puke

That was RUDE and TOTALLY uncalled for, Gray!!

naughty

:twobyfour:
smirk

The following is an excerpt of the testimony:

Shiny: Your Honor, *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT*
*EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* Thank you, Your Honor.

*EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT*
*EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT*

Judge: and do not discuss your testimony with anyone, not even amongst yourselves.

This court is now in recess.

BLAM!

Shiny & I began to gather up the contents of the files. At one point...after I was placing files back in the box...he goes, "Good gurrrrrl." (his voice curls when he says girl.) LOL!

I wondered if Gray heard that. Apparently so, since I am a lap dog! rotflmao

We walked out past Slag in the hallway. OWH had left after waiting a while. Shiny loaded me, Mom, XW and 2-wheeler into elevator and he took the stairs.

"What happened to OWH?"

"Oh, he had things to do," Mom said.

Yeah, I suspect he left because it was such close quarters with Slag in that tiny hallway.

So we went down, everyone laughing and smiling as we walked...then Shiny...then more laughter and smiling...we all talked for a while then Shiny & I loaded up the trunk, removed jackets and then we left.

We saw Slag & Gray talking with Palpitine at the front of the courthouse.

"Wouldn't you like to get a picture of that?" Shiny remarked.

"Sure, if you want me to. Just drive around that way and I'll whip out my camera, LOL!"

So...smiles, laughter & Shiny singing all the way back. Shiny smiling like a chipmunk...or a chooch-munk, as my g'ma would say, LOL!

Sharp contrast to the other vehicle, I'm sure. rotflmao

Well, I guess the blog readers know all about that, LOL!

To be continued...

But we don't know when, because the judge didn't give us a date!!

rotflmao

Much to the chagrin of the Slagmeistress and Graymeat!!

rotflmao

D
OP Offline
D
RED ALERT!!

RED ALERT!!

SHIELDS UP!!

ODS has received an email from Gray.

He said, "I'm going to subpoena you, DIL and YDS. Be prepared. I hope this doesn't interfere with your job but sometimes life sucks."

faint

rotflmao

C
C
Um. Um. Um. grrr

M
M
What an a-hole!!!!

Why in heavens is he doing that to them? What do they have to do with ANYTHING???? I don't have a clue!

And OMG....lol I saw that Grey called you 'The Evil One' to the new groupie. LMAO... you got to him BUT GOOD,

D
OP Offline
D
What an a-hole!!!!

Why in heavens is he doing that to them? What do they have to do with ANYTHING???? I don't have a clue!

And OMG....lol I saw that Grey called you 'The Evil One' to the new groupie. LMAO... you got to him BUT GOOD,

But I didn't DO anything!!

THEY drew First Blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
OP Offline
D
grumble

That's the one you needed. I think!

C
C
The perfect site to visit immediately before and after viewing the blog - just in case your movement on the internet can be tracked......However, it's a line of toys.

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
The perfect site to visit immediately before and after viewing the blog - just in case your movement on the internet can be tracked......However, it's a line of toys.

rotflmao

D
OP Offline
D
XW called not long after ODS and DIL told me about the email.

We talked for 2 hours.

Mostly: rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

But she also told me that Gray had called YDS and grilled him about how XW had gotten to court.

Who drove her there?

Who the **** drove her there??

Since when are XW, XW and XW's Mom such buddy-buddies?

YDS: I dunno. I didn't even know XW was going!

LOL!

The only child who knows everything and knew the information Gray was seeking is DD. So he's going to subpoena ODS, DIL and YDS--who know nothing. LOL! But not DD. She doesn't exist to him. Poor kid.

So XW really feels vindicated. She said to be sure and thank Shiny because she is getting the day in court that she never got!

LOL!

Awwwwwwwww!!

That is one of the main reasons I wanted her there, too. Because she never did get to face Gray in court. I was hoping it would provide some closure for her.

hurray

YAY!! I feel SO GOOD that she feels so good!!!

This is just GREAT!!

I really hope I don't kick the bucket before everything is concluded. I want to see what happens!!!!

M
M
Ok wait...he's going to subpeona his children to find out who brought his frickin' ex-wife to court???? WTH???

D
OP Offline
D
Ok wait...he's going to subpeona his children to find out who brought his frickin' ex-wife to court???? WTH???

Yeah!!

I would just LOVE to ask Gray:

Are we...

A little bonkers?

Off our rocker?

Crazy as a ****house rat?

A few nails loose? (because filter doesn't like "screws" LOL)

A few cards short of a deck?

Not firing on all cylinders?

Losing our marbles?

Page 145 of 152 1 2 143 144 145 146 147 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 671 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation