Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 146 of 152 1 2 144 145 146 147 148 151 152
C
C
Hmmm, could you subpoena gray's children first and then not use them? I know the one time I was subpoenaed, they never used me. I waited outside in the hall until they told me I could go home. (My bestfriend's husband was the one who subpoenaed me.) Would this keep them from having to endure him?

I still think the judge must think it bizarre that gray has his xwtb, xw, and gf all in the courtroom.

Why did xw not ever get to face gray in court?

K
K
I asked my grandmother what she thought of a man who has his XW and STBXW against him in court and he's sitting with his GF.

She said, "I think he's full of sh17"

It was hilarious coming from her.

Let us know what you can when you can, DM.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
Hmmm, could you subpoena gray's children first and then not use them? I know the one time I was subpoenaed, they never used me. I waited outside in the hall until they told me I could go home. (My bestfriend's husband was the one who subpoenaed me.) Would this keep them from having to endure him?

I still think the judge must think it bizarre that gray has his xwtb, xw, and gf all in the courtroom.

Why did xw not ever get to face gray in court?

Well, the judge may decide their testimony is not relevant. What can they say, really?

We (XW and I) have not been discussing Gray with them, other than her asking if they have heard from their father...just as a mother asking the question, KWIM?

We have kept them out of it.

YDS I have seen once since this whole thing started...and okay...we (YDS) did talk about Gray...I'm sorry, I forgot about that. We talked about his addiction and how to get him help because we were wondering how to get him help. Me-out of concern for ODS, YDS, DIL, DD and DGS and YDS because he loves his father.

Other than that, YDS and I have kept in touch through emails and text messaging...on holidays and checking up on each other once in a while. He has been really busy with school and work...and his new wife as of late.

ODS...nope. We haven't been discussing his dad except for the same day YDS and I did, which was at DGS's b-day party.

That is the day I showed all the kids the little booklet Gray had made about divorce to give to them after he and XW were separated. It had cartoon figures depicting all of them.

DD...we have talked about her father and the rest of the Gray clan because the men are so weird, but not to a large extent. We mostly talk a lot of girl talk.

DIL has been the main one, besides XW, that I have talked to and kept up to speed as far as Gray's antics, when there was anything to report as far as court proceedings, etc. And vice versa, though she doesn't like to talk to Gray at all. She usually just puts her poker face on and tolerates him when he is around. She doesn't even really discuss much of what we talk about as far as Gray with ODS. Only on occasion, and of course lately, a LOT, since he's apparently lost his mind.

Otherwise we talk about everything under the sun besides Gray. Okay, and yeah, she has helped out with g'ma when I needed to go work on my case at Shiny's and stuff.

So she could testify to my rampant misbehavior and loose morals--like all of the young studs I have to abuse at my leisure in the parking garage while I'm on break during classes.

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

And still be on the honor roll. Oh wait, that must mean I'm "entertaining" my chef instructors as well! Even the ones that swing the other way!

Of course XW and I talk about Gray but not as much as he thinks. Once we got all of the sordid exchanges out of the way he didn't dominate our conversations any more.

Girl talk, she gives me advice, and we talk about the kids.

OOH! We so bad!!

I'll bet the judge is curious as heck since he knows XW is on the list, and of course OWH. I don't know if he realizes that the two of them came of their own volition...no subpoenas there. But, maybe he does know. He's a smart dude, our judge.

LOL! I waved at him and his assistant on the way to the restroom that day because they were still down in his office on the 2nd floor and it has a big window in the door. He knows I got the transcript for the May hearing, he was there when I picked it up and I showed him and his assistant my favorite Shiny pic from the photo shoot that was the perfect one, IMO, for the site.

So he knows I'm off the wall. LMAO!! Yep, dass raht...jes a gurl from the sticks who's ready for the nuthatch!! A GOOD gurrrl, though!!

Well, I'm a little uneasy about Gray and what he might do physically...just a little bit, though. As long as he is so loud and freaky I'm not so worried. If he gets real QUIET, though, that's when I might go ahead and load the shotgun instead of keeping the shell behind my head to where I have to fumble in the dark to load the damn thing if someone breaks in.

I mentioned it to Shiny the other day. He said, "Don't you think he'll come after ME first?"

Maybe...but YOU have an alarm system!

"Yeah, but it doesn't work during the day!"

Yeah, it would be a cold day in hell before he would be able to get the jump on Shiny, though. Just beware of any "ticking" deliveries 'cause that ain't the Tin Man's heart you'll be hearin'!!

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by karmasrose
I asked my grandmother what she thought of a man who has his XW and STBXW against him in court and he's sitting with his GF.

She said, "I think he's full of sh17"

It was hilarious coming from her.

Let us know what you can when you can, DM.

I would LOVE to have heard that coming from grandma!!

M
M
Are you going to be ok financially for the next three months? I'm worried about you.

The house is paid off, so you won't lose the roof over your head at least, right?

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by mojodiva
Are you going to be ok financially for the next three months? I'm worried about you.

The house is paid off, so you won't lose the roof over your head at least, right?

Hi mojo,

Well, I'm going to try and squeak by but with Mom's help I might...scratch that....I WILL make it! I just won't eat as much but heck, I could stand to lose 15 pounds...then my BMI will be just right.

The biggest worry is that dang January electric bill, it was over $500!!

Thank you for worrying about me, you are so SWEET!! Just knowing that there are people like you out there who really care will go a long way towards helping me survive.

Yeah, I'll just hop back a little and draw on the experience from when Gray was here...never any extra money, scratching by on the hair of my teeth to pay the bills...I can do it!!

It could always be worse so I'm not going to get all nervous about it...I can't afford to lose any more hair!! I think the hair I did lose is finally coming back in!! It wasn't a whole lot but if you look really close you can tell.

Well, actually, I don't want to get stressed and nervous about it because I don't want to blow out my thyroid. Last check it was stable and they did not have to raise my medication levels.

Yeah, if you really want to get down to the nitty-gritty, my thyroid is the reason Gray started his affair...BUT...he probably would have eventually anyway.

Here is a funny thing: When XW and I were talking the other night, she said that the woman he was having the affair with when he left her...well, that woman had a sick husband, too!!

Her husband nearly died!! He didn't, though, and they (the OW & OWH) ended up moving out of state. So that's when their affair ended.

Yikes! TEEF

I guess that needs to go in the book, too, eh? wink

I could always get Part I down and shop it to some publishers...but...Nah...then Gray would file to try and get half of the royalties and what-not!! LMAO!!

Thanks again!!

kiss

hug

Charlotte

S
S
sorry DM...my internet has been iffy today due to storms....one minute i am online....the next i have no signal....thus i head to the hardware store for a sledgehammer for my modem.

anywho....so has anyone read the puketastic puke new blog entry on stupid and his cheap valentines day....aparently he couldn't even afford to buy slag a card...sent her an e-card.....how debonaire of him. And she got crafty with glue, paper, and pen (OMG she can write...now she's just mostly an airhead). althought somehow they made it to the opera.....could have sold your tickets and gotten some of your rent money back [censored]. wish i could have been there to toss water ballons down on them and they exited. grin

J
J
Originally Posted by cinderella
The perfect site to visit immediately before and after viewing the blog - just in case your movement on the internet can be tracked......However, it's a line of toys.

OMG I finally clicked on that link... DS7a just got that for his birthday!!!!! rotflmao

It's awesome cool!!!!!!!!

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
DS 8b :crosseyedcrazy:
(Why is DS7b now a blockhead???)
(Ack! Now he's not even a blockhead, just a word! That's no fun!)
C
C
Charlotte, when the ordeal is over, we will have a cyber party!

M
M
Yeah his last entry is pretty puketastic-- but mostly its laughingly pathetic.
His blog, which has almost 99% of the time been about his old man hobby, has suddenly become a vehicle to try to show up and get back at our girl. She got under his skin and it pisses him off to no end to be out of control of the situation, so he's striking out.

Knowing that none of this really bothers our dancing lady and that he's spinning in a pile of his own excrement just gives me the warm fuzzies. I love it.

But then Im wicked, wicked, wicked.

K
K
That makes me wicked, too, then.

It always gives me great pleasure to see others suffer consequences. It's entertaining to read the venom he spews at DM...

How stupid does he think people are?

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

C
C
I guess he is just another wayward who needs to get a mirror....so they can look in it and see who caused most of the damage. Maybe then they can figure out no one died and made them God. puke

Idgit-headed waywards are subject to being hurled upon! puke

However, Charlotte is looking like a rose!!!! hurray

B
B
Yeah his last entry is pretty puketastic-- but mostly its laughingly pathetic.
His blog, which has almost 99% of the time been about his old man hobby, has suddenly become a vehicle to try to show up and get back at our girl. She got under his skin and it pisses him off to no end to be out of control of the situation, so he's striking out.

Knowing that none of this really bothers our dancing lady and that he's spinning in a pile of his own excrement just gives me the warm fuzzies. I love it.

But then Im wicked, wicked, wicked.

Just took a spin over there as well & spent more time skimming through. Wow! I'm so impressed with the artistic quality of the girlfriend. And her high class culture. She went to the Opera? Why, she can't be a skankyho; she's too refeened.

"Methinks the grayman doth protest too much." Who is he posting for? Nobody comments on his blog. He probably has one reader - the OW. He's too old to play Rebel Without A Clue.

Belle, Domestic Goddess
S
S
Not to thread jack but lets talk about karma.....this is sad sorry for the tratments she will have to endure if the test comes back positive for cancer.

My XH's wife(ow) went to the Dr. and they found 2 lumps in her breast. Any comments?

S
S
OK why are men so stupid?

VD part 2 is up on stupids blog (yes i abbreviated it as it seems appropriat for the topic). He goes more into detail about how now he bough slag flowers.....when before he couldn't afford anything....she brings over a $5 pizza because she is late but they stop at mc donalds (yeah big spender there....knows how to treat a lady)on the way to the opera....(wow...-_- what a great date)...but yet his picture of slag (yes all he posted her picture)has her sitting there with a pint of beer in a glass clearly marked HARD ROCK CAFE.

In the immortal words of Jeff Dunhams puppet Walter I have 1 thing to say....[censored]. He seriously screws himself over more than once in this section of blog. But then again he is on perscription drugs so he doesn't have to pay attention to what he's posted. I nominate him for the Darwin awards....anyone else?

M
M
Slag looks like the living dead.
Grey REALLY IS into zombies.

P
P
but yet his picture of slag (yes all he posted her picture)has her sitting there with a pint of beer in a glass clearly marked HARD ROCK CAFE.

Because he's posting for DM's benefit... look... I'm not spending any money... I don't have any money... I'm broke... My pockets are empty... poor me... I'm so poor... my slag is poor too... we're poor... did I mention I have no money?

He's worried about paying the rent, the cable bill and electricity but he's going to the movies, the opera, and the Hard Rock Cafe.

What a dufus.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
S
S
Ok took a nautious second look at slags picture. Is it just me or is there a ring on that left hand on the table?

S
S
Slag looks like the living dead.
Grey REALLY IS into zombies.

It's called Necrophelia nowadays. laugh

K
K
Gray is SO going to get [censored] by the judge.

Judge: How are you doing, sir?

Gray: I'm poor! DM is soooo mean! cry

DM: -submits evidence- (You should keep evidence from his blog! That he's going out to expensive places and whatnot, never know when it will come in handy)

Judge: You're poor but you take your GF to Hard Rock Cafe, and buying her a ring, and...

Gray: Um, ahh...

Page 146 of 152 1 2 144 145 146 147 148 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 766 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation