Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 30 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 29 30
O
O
Originally Posted by PSUBIKER
She then went into a looooooonnnnnnng rant on how she has no place to go, has all this work to do, how I am not helping her with anything, wah, wah, wah. What she wants to do is pack up all my stuff and I can pick them up off the driveway.

ARGHHHHHHHHH!

How do you hold your tonge? "I have no place to go".

"You had a place, You had your horses, you had kids and a husband who love you. You had everything you wanted. Then you let a stranger into your bed who filled your head with lies and deceit. And you listened to him as he poisoned our marriage. You sat and listened to him on how you could cheat me and make me pay for the ranch. All the time he was using you, every decision and bit of advice he gave you snowballed into worse decisions and worse advice, Which ultimately destroyed YOUR dream (not mine) of having a horse ranch. And along with that, my dream of spending the rest of my life loving you. Now that you have nothing the POSOM will leave you. The funny thing is, that even though your adultery has cost us everything, you still have my love. The very thing you valued least of all, Is all you have left.

Last edited by ouchthathurt; 02/20/09 06:02 PM.
T
T
Originally Posted by baron_richtofen
Whenever she gripes at you about how much you suck and things are hard for her I think you should say, "You chose this path for yourself. These are the consequences."
I second this. This was the only thing that knocked WstbxH out of near violent rants at the time he was moving out. "This is your choice!" I would tell him and he would at least shut up.

T
T
PSUbiker

How did today go? Did you get your stuff?

P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by TheRoad
PSUbiker

How did today go? Did you get your stuff?

OMG what a day...

Turns out OM did not dump WW since there are still a few dollars left for him to suck WW dry..

I met WW's best friend and husband at the house at 10am. The kids were THRILLED to see me. WW started to make smart comments about DD3 speech therapist. We started packing and everything went great. A couple hours later, WW, OM, and the kids went to look at a place for WW leaving me wih best friend and husband to pack up more of my stuff (mostly tools). Twenty minutes after she left, WW calls best friend and tells her to have me stop packing up the tools. Best friend tells WW that I need to pack up my stuff and she can't have everything. Divorce does not work that way. WW hangs up on best friend. WW calls me, we argue over which week wacker I'm taking (we have several). While I'm on the phone with WW, OM calls best friend and tells her under no circumstances am I to take his tools. BF tells OM to butt out and this is none of his business. She also tells him that the tools are mine. WW calls Best Friend and Best Friend tells WW that she's keeping track of what I take. WW tells Best Friend that she doesn't trust her and is trying to screw her.

Best Friend and husband are very, very angry at this point - they are just trying to help and WW is treating them like dirt too. WW calls the police on us but we leave before they get to the house. Meanwhile, the kids are in the back seat of WW's car while she is going balistic at us as well as threatening to call the cops.

Later on this evening, I get a call from a client of ours. For the last several months, he's been interested in the property but hasn't put his money where his mouth is so to speak. It would have been a for sale by owner transaction. Anyways, he calls - WW finally gave him my number. He asks what's going on because he can't get a straight answer from WW. I tell him we're closing next Friday. Turns out, he had just gotten a mortgage approval for our place! mad He wanted to close next week! WW kept telling him NOT to call be because I was unstable!!!! We would have netted a lot more on this sale than with the one with the realtor!

Client also tells me that WW still had not given him the paperwork for a horse we sold his daughter a few months ago. Now, his daughter can't enter the shows she wants because she doesn't have the papers! Client goes on to tell me that she's acting like she was abducted by aliens! rotflmao

For today's coup de grace, WW is seriously considering signing a lease for a place 60 miles from the kid's schools in a different state. (90 miles from me) This would only happen over my dead body. She can move there but not the kids. Because of this development, my first step on Monday is to talk to A and find out how we can stop the move...

Me BH 35 WW 36
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
K
K
Let Pom be an example to you whose OM is doing well right now.

Do not not not not not let her move if at all possible. Get an A, do something, do ANYTHING LEGAL that will aid you in getting the kids.

I don't see how your WW looks in the mirror anymore. I mean, really. Some WWs are bad, yours is....a 9 on the bad scale.

Which tools are yours? The ones that are rusty and bad and out of date and all that other good stuff?

The ones that don't work and that OM can't sell for scrap?

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
C
C
All I can say is...wow.

Listen, I'm a writer. Can I have the contract to make the film script? (totally serious here)

his tools... rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

K
K
Originally Posted by catperson

Yeah, they're my tools, because this is my property and my woman. Until the money dries up. Then you can have the remains.

I swear. WW is going to be in for such a SHOCK...

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
A
A
WOW

sort of leaves one speechless doesn't it.

Might be time to take the gloves off if they intend to move so far away taking the kids.

Go for full custody or primary custody perhaps?

I think your plan to see the Att first thing Monday is essential.

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

I
I
Originally Posted by catperson
All I can say is...wow.

Listen, I'm a writer. Can I have the contract to make the film script? (totally serious here)

Real life is far too unbelievable for casual observers.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
O
O
You will be able to get an injunction against her leaving the state with the kids (its some latin term). Its called parental kidnapping if she takes them against a court order. If the OM goes back to that state, is it he state he can busted in for child support? or is it a different state.

T
T
PSUbiker

Get a lawyer first thing Monday morning to block WW from moving and changing the kids schools. Especially her bringing them to another state. Let WW move by herself to any where she wants, but not the kids.

P
P
PSUB,

It would never hurt to call the cops and let them know you found someone who is wanted in another state for CS payments.

The word is supposedly out, so maybe they can arrest POSOM.

I don't know why the wheels turn so slowly on this issue.

You should get custody of those kids. It was my ex's threat to move which started our case and you have a STRONG case against the stability of this woman when her own family has turned against her and you have witnesses to her nastyness.

D-Day 28 Feb 06
Plan D (Not by choice) - 24 March 06

DD6
DS4(Twin1)
DS4(Twin2)

She moved away with the kids April 08. I contested it and got a lot more time with my kids. She's unhappy that I want to stay involved in their lives and don't settle for being an "every other weekend" dad.

Never going to happen.

Ongoing personal recovery through the help of friends, family, and DC United Soccer!
P
OP Offline
P
I just finished unpacking most of my boxes in my apartment and I'm "ruminating" on my next course of action which is most likely a full scale custody battle. The big advantage I have is the current 50/50 shared arrangement. With WW planning to move 90 minutes away, this arrangement is key in my battle.

- the 50/50 thing won't work with WW 90 minutes away. SHE was the one who is deciding to move to an area where it won't work. I live across the street from where I work - no way am I going anywhere.

- DD3 is getting along great with her speech instructer who is up by me. She is making progress every week. WW didn't do squat for her speech. Once we entered into the 50/50 rotation, my
first course of action was to get DD3 properly evaluated and into a program. Plus, if I get the kids, I can get DD3 into an even more intensive program.

- most of our family and friends support is 25-30 minutes NORTH of me (about 2 hours from WW new place) Family support is great in a pinch.

- WW's mental instability

- OM's crimminal history and back child support.

My thinking is once she decided to move far away, her advantage evaporated since SHE is the one willing to move and possibly mess up the custody arrangement.

My first course of business is to call my A and see what my options are to keep her from enrolling the kids in a school out of state. It will be interesting to see what his take is.

B

Me BH 35 WW 36
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
O
O
Can you GPS her car so you can see if she takes them out of state? If she does rent a place and even takes the children out of state for the day and she live their, it could be looked at as parental kidnapping, if you don't know. this could smoke her chance for joint custody. I am sure you're lawyer is going to be on this like white on rice.

B
B
That's not parental kidnapping. If she interfered with his scheduled visits and he has no clue where she is or the kids are on his arrangement and all signs point to her being gone THEN that's something to look at.

Otherwise we wouldn't be allowed to take our kids anywhere during our time with them, wayward or not.

Still, PSUB, call the DE child support office and let them know about POSOM.

I know my friend followed her channels, but I'm a little baffled about why it's taking so long.

I'd also give a call to POSOM's ex. I bet you she would very much like to know where he is and can help you take action herself.

You have the public records with her name, so it wouldn't be tough for you to track her down.

P
OP Offline
P
The wheels of justice move slowly in DE. With her moving away, the burden of proof falls on her to prove that changing the status quo is best. SIL said MIL is getting ready to call POSOM's ex and POSOM's mother.

Me BH 35 WW 36
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
P
OP Offline
P
WW gave some details about her "plan" on where she's living. THe place is 65 miles south of where the kids are going to school now and in a different state. It's also 50 miles from where she works.

Her plan is to drive the kids to the school where they are currently at on days that she has them so they don't have to move schools and we can maintain the current custody arrangement. The problem is it is 90 minutes each way!! mad

I was digging through some old emails and came upon an old email from WW's A to my A stating her grave concerns about me driving the kids 35 minutes to school each day. I guees it is a grave concern if it affects me.

Me BH 35 WW 36
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
I
I
I think she is setting up a formal move to a school close to her. Once they are living out there she can go to the judge and say that they need to go to a closer school.

What is so important that she need to live that far out??? If you want to end her affair you need to not be helping her live that far away. YUou need a custody decision real soon, before she settles in over there!! I bet this is about the OM!!

B
B
Her actions show self centered behavior and not ideas that are focused on the kids.

Subjecting them to those heinous drives is not in their best interests and you have her email to use against her expressing her concern over 35 minute drives.

That's a heck of a lot of driving to subject the kids to.

Mine complain over 40 minutes, even with a movie to watch en route!

So keep her email to use against her in court.

I really, really, really believe you have excellent chances to get full physical custody of the kids if you go to court.

Don't compromise on this move and file something against it. Get it on record somehow that you don't approve of this move.

My lawyer educated me about something which I'll share with you offline.

P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by InLikeFlynn
I think she is setting up a formal move to a school close to her. Once they are living out there she can go to the judge and say that they need to go to a closer school.

What is so important that she need to live that far out??? If you want to end her affair you need to not be helping her live that far away. YUou need a custody decision real soon, before she settles in over there!! I bet this is about the OM!!

She's at a huge disadvantage - there is no logic what so ever for her to move that far away. Her only reason is a place for her horses plus it gets her further away from friends and family. This is exactly the OM's mode of operation.

Me BH 35 WW 36
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
Page 20 of 30 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 29 30

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation