Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 288 of 339 1 2 286 287 288 289 290 338 339
Q
OP Offline
Q
Hi Hope,

I don't know truly what's going on over there. It seems that was still in place last Friday, but I have no clue if it's permanent, if its temporary, etc. I just simply don't know and so I have to just be still and let it play itself out.

You and I have walked through the darkness together.... You are also my inspiration of tenacity and commitment.

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
H
H
Queenie, you get more done with your silence and stillness than us running around in circles, worrying and figuring and thinking. Have to let go.

Ok on another subject..what exactly is a Jewish concert??? I have visions of rabbis on the stage dancing and singing! fill me in.

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
Q
OP Offline
Q
Hope I have to laugh at your statement. One of the VERY FIRST lessons I learned as a secretary was to just watch and observe. You will LEARN everything and no one will be the wiser.

Unfortunately, letting go is the ONLY way.

Jewish Rock Concert is a normal concert where the singer is Jewish and sings Jewish songs.

He is so not a rabbi. But has an amazing voice.

LOL

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
C
C
Hi Queenie,

Not much time to post, but wanted to say hi. I miss talking with you. I so want to join Smartie on the trip, but not sure if I can yet. Things are too uncertain right now.

Let't try to talk soon.

Hugs....

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
Q
OP Offline
Q
Are you up for awhile, I'll call you right now?

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
C
C
Oops, give me a minute to find my phone. Yes!! Call me.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
K
K
Queenie,

Just checking on you??? FWIW...I'm very proud of ya!!

Me 48 XWAW 42 M 18Y
D day 9/14/08
Plan A&B for months
One false R
DS12 (my life)
DD23
D Final 5-14-09

Q
OP Offline
Q
Hi Kick,

Today was a down day, but that's ok. I know the road. I'll be back up in no time.

I really appreciate your support and stopping by, it really helps me when my attitude dips a tad.

Be good to yourself...

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
H
H
Glad you got a laugh out of dancing rabbis.

All I could think of is Fiddler on the roof or Adam shandler singing on Saturday Night live!

I started as a secretary also. Your right sit and observe. As I always said if you want to know what is going on "ask the secretary", come to think of it, it was the administrator who had heard the rumors of H and OW at work! no surprise.

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
J
J
Hi Queenie,

I hope you don't mind my barging in! I was checking out the "Active Topics" and was intrigued by a post beginning with "Glad you got a laugh out of dancing rabbis. All I could think of is Fiddler on the roof or Adam shandler singing on Saturday Night live!"

Re. "Jewish Rock Concert"... Neil Diamond??? flirt

Anyway... there's an MB newbie who has expressed concern about whether this site is for her, since she is Jewish. Maybe she'd like to hear from you? Her name is WhiteRussian, here's her threads:

http://www.marriagebuilders.com/ubb...in=156146&Number=2215656#Post2215656

http://www.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2219237#Post2219237

You are an awesome lady, BTW. *hugs* hug

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
DS 8b :crosseyedcrazy:
(Why is DS7b now a blockhead???)
(Ack! Now he's not even a blockhead, just a word! That's no fun!)
Q
OP Offline
Q
I started as a secretary also. Your right sit and observe. As I always said if you want to know what is going on "ask the secretary", come to think of it, it was the administrator who had heard the rumors of H and OW at work! no surprise.
I have had to learn this ART. What kind of secretary were you?

Re. "Jewish Rock Concert"... Neil Diamond???
LOL... Nope. His name was Rick Recht and back when this mess first started I listened to him all the time. His voice is very similar to Kenny Loggins and just soothes my soul.

I'm on the Jewish support line. smile

Update.... OS has a lacrosse game and he emailed me to tell me that WH is showing up because he wants to watch his OLD team get slaughtered. I was planning on attending, but think that isn't such a good idea because I'm in Plan B? I could go and stay out of site, but it would be a risk.

I don't believe WH knows OS is playing on the team. Advice?

I'm so tempted.....

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Q
OP Offline
Q
So this wife took it upon herself to exercise her GODDESS power a little today. rotflmao

I called WH's employment and asked to speak to payroll. I explained I was calling regarding garnishment on WH. Receptionist asked who I was and I explained I was the WIFE. flirt

I got not only payroll, but the boss herself. hurray I introduced myself as WH's wife, and said it was nice to meet her. She responded in kind. I explained that I was calling about the garnishment in place for my husband and asked if she had had time to send in the check. She apologized, explained that payroll handles paychecks, but she cuts the check to the state because he is the only one who has a garnishment. faint

I thanked her so much and expressed to her how much this helps me because I am still paying on our old house and this is helping me keep things afloat.

She was VERY friendly. And so I followed up with a note of thanks to her in the mail. Again, thanking her for her time and appreciating her helping me because she really didn't have to. I went onto explain I love my husband very much and hope that one day he realizes how much his family loves him and wants him to come home. I went on to tell her very kindly that he had three incredible children that this money helps to raise and that I hope to get the opportunity to thank her in person one day.

Oh yes.... I'm good. GODDESS POWER...

HEAD UP, CHEST OUT, SMILE ON, AND LOVE IN MY HEART... hurray

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Q
OP Offline
Q
OMG read this.....

I just got this email from my DD..... OMG

DD
I know there is no way to ever make amends for what I have done. The trust I broke with you will never be restored. You will always be my little girl. I don't expect to ever hear from you again. I am Solly responsible for what happened. There is no excuse or reason that can explain what I did. Being alone I think over and over what I did. How after I left I was to ashamed to reach out to you. I cant even imagine the pain I have caused you.
Please live the life that you deserve to have. Stay close to your Mom and brothers. You have each other treasure that. I am glad that you are getting better. I know you are getting stronger.
I failed as a father, head of house hold, husband, and a human being. All of which are my own doing. The words are not coming to me to say what I want. There is nothing more I can say except I am sorry fo all I have done.

Love Dad

faint hurray

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
C
C
Wow!

Wonder if he would talk to Wayzilla on DD21's behalf?

That's amazing Queenie.

Last edited by chrisner; 02/25/09 01:33 PM.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
Q
OP Offline
Q
OMG.....

What do I do to let him know he can have a path home. Do I just let the letter be sent to his boss?

Do I send Plan B letter to him?

Or just stay out of it?

How will he know he CAN come home.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
C
C
Breathe. Calm down. Read Pep's new thread on False Recoveries.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
Q
OP Offline
Q
LOL....

I'm breathing...

I'm calm....

And I do realize it's nothing.

Not to mention that G-d specifically told me to stay out of it. He will have HIS WILL... Not mine.

How about I just pray..... hug for Queenie, because she needs it... and pray.... pray

On my way to reading it.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
S
S
{{{{{{Queenie}}}}}}

That letter was beautiful and certainly sounded sincere. You might want to put a callout for Schoolbus to give you her take on it. It's her specialty.

It is good that he is making amends to his children. They NEED him, the real him. How did your daughter respond to the letter?

Queenie, I know that you still love WS and still want your marriage. At this point, he has given YOU no reason to change your course. He KNOWS there is a path home. For goodness sakes, no other BS has ever made that more clear to their WS than you have.

Keep dark and continue forward with your plan. IF WS indicates that he wants to reconcile, well then and only then, should you even begin to entertain that idea.....with GREAT caution.

I love ya!

Happily married to HerPapaBear

L
L
Hi Queenie,

Got caught up on you thread. Lots of stuff going on.

Do I send Plan B letter to him?

Or just stay out of it?

How will he know he CAN come home.

Be still, Queenie!

WS needs to reach out first...like he did to DD, as he has a much higher mountain to climb when it comes to you.

When he does...I suggest that you ask WS to talk to Steve H. first, so that he communicate to WS (not you) what needs to happen, and then talk to Steve to give you his INFORMED opinion, and about what YOU need to be prepared to do.

In the meantime, keep working on YOU as you have been doing. You are doing great.

See you on Pep's thread!

XBW
DS16 & DS22
PLAN D: finalized!
Q
OP Offline
Q
Hi SMB,

Why I will do just that. I am truly or firmly planted on the ground that NOTHING has indicated anything has CHANGED between US.

It's my kids that I am mostly hoping for, with a pray or two about US.

I will do just that regarding Schoolbus..

I'm very grateful to G-d right now....

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Page 288 of 339 1 2 286 287 288 289 290 338 339

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (doseedo, 1 invisible), 533 guests, and 40 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation