Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 30 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 29 30
I
I
If all that stuff is hers then she and her Mule can do it themselves. What happens to the horses and stuff its still thier after the deadline? Are the horses part of her settlement or are they marital property?

B
B
O.K. Where do you get your clarity? How much does this clear thinking cost per bottle?

-- I would love to buy a few cases and send it to quite a few posters on this MB webiste skeptical

--Can you see it now? "Hey, <so 'n'so>. The lady at that table (thread) over there bought you a round."

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
Dated/Married total 28 years.
..I am learning and working on myself.
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by baron_richtofen
Save those voicemails. Will be very valuable for later.

I still don't understand why you don't have custody of the kids given POSOM's history, warrant for his arrest, and WW's mental breakdown.

Is there something you're not telling us? Why don't you have the kids?

No way in heck am I deleting those voicenails! As for why I don't have the kids, a couple of reasons. Back in December, I filed the emergency custody petition because of her breakdown. The emergency part was dismissed since she had gotten out of the hospital with a clean bill of health two days later. The courts scheduled a regular custody mediation hearing for February 11th. Around the 1st of February, WW was planning on living somewhere where we could still do the shared custody / visitation plan. So, my A advised me to file a motion to dismiss the custody petition. The reason being was there was about a 90% chance that we would end up with the same custody / visitation plan as was filed in December. Also, A and I felt WW would try to move some distance out of state so it didn't make sense to fight the custody battle then.

Two weeks ago, WW decides to move to where she is now going. Now, we filed the Petition to Rule to show cause for moving out of state and making the current arrangements inpractical. We will be avoiding the mediator and going straight in front of a judge. My attoney feels we a have a very, very strong case. Because the court is in Wilmington, DE the judges are used to seeing EXTREME trainwrecks so we have to be careful not to jump the gun on things. Unfortunately, the wheels of justice sometimes move slowly...

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by PSUBIKER
So I text her back:
"If you like, I can take the kids this weekend so they are out of your hair during your move"

I'm still waiting for her answer.

Bravo to you!! hurray

Here's her reply:

"You are a real A Hole. I need u to call me. If not, I am forced to put it in the can. Call"

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by barbiecat
O.K. Where do you get your clarity? How much does this clear thinking cost per bottle?

-- I would love to buy a few cases and send it to quite a few posters on this MB webiste skeptical

--Can you see it now? "Hey, <so 'n'so>. The lady at that table (thread) over there bought you a round."

I keep telling myself it will make you crazy to argue with a crazy person. grin

I'm a supply chain / logistics person by trade. It really helps when folks are pounding me with demands that I keep a cool head and work the problem instead of reacting to it. This site has helped too - WW's are sooo predictible and it makes it easy to counter their actions.

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
T
T
psubiker

"I need u to call me. If not, I am forced to put it in the can. Call"

You took your stuff, you have nothing to move, no need to go there. Definitly dangerous to go there for the potential trap WW and OM are planing.

What is WW forced to put what in what can? Do not call her. You have responded to her emails which is good. You are showing that you are not being beligerent. You do not, should not, help WW and OM move.

P
P
"I need u to call me. If not, I am forced to put it in the can. Call"

Your reply: You can put it anywhere you want dear. wink Have a nice day. grin

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
G
G
Originally Posted by princessmeggy
Your reply: You can put it anywhere you want dear. wink Have a nice day. grin
Priceless

Last edited by Gack1; 03/06/09 12:59 PM.

Me 34
WW 30
Abandoned Feb 17th 08, D-Day Aprl 27th 08.
Returned home Jul 7th, OC born 12/30/08
The FOG is clear, and we are in recovery.
B
B
Well, he could reply:

"only if I can find one of those coffee cans that say "chock full 'o nuts" on the outside.

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
Dated/Married total 28 years.
..I am learning and working on myself.
A
A
If it was all above board she would tell you what 'it' was wouldn't she?

Nope this is a plan to trap you for whatever their sick minds are thinking would play well in court somewhere. Or more than likely try to force you to agree to something ... I'd guess $$$$$$$ skeptical

Just make sure the custody/moving state hearing gets done asap .... I reckon she would do a runner with the kids given half a chance ... I can't remember ... are yours old enough to have a cheap mobile to ring daddy ?

if too young no go I guess.

just don't get sucked into their world ... its going down the drain and all they can see is the pretty ripples the water makes as it goes around faster and faster. . :crosseyedcrazy:

And make sure you look after yourself.

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

P
OP Offline
P
Well, the 7pm all off farm deadline has come and gone.

I headed over to the house to pick up a carload of my things that were still left on the property at around 1pm. I did a little intel and I knew WW and POSOM were at their new place unloading stuff at that time. Turns out, the only stuff left were WW's and POSOM's horses, and POSOM's junked truck. Who knows what is going on with the junk truck - it doesn't run I doubt it is registered either. If I lose the escrowed money because of POSOM's truck, I will be quite mad.

I received a call from WW's friend this morning. Evidently, WW is running herself into the ground moving. WW also thinks that everyone abandoned her. I told friend that WW burned her bridges on her own. She made her bed. A lot of people had offered her help but WW would not take it because no one wants their help going to POSOM.

Here's were things get interesting. I took the kids to a former client of ours to play with their daughter this afternoon. Our families did a lot of stuff outside of the business prior to D-Day. I haven't seen these folks since D-Day. The client pulled their horses and daughter out of WW's program around the middle of November. They said things just got weird and out of hand with WW. Some golden nuggets of info:

- WW let POSOM teach some of her riding lessons drunk
- once WW brought POSOM's horses to the farm in Aug, all her time was spent training his crappy horses and she basically ignored her other clients.
- The barn was no fun after I left. grin
- Their daughter's riding went to hell and a handbasket during the fall because WW was so preoccupied with OM. Other trainers on our show circuit noticed it too. The client's daughter was cleaning up against older, more experienced competitors during the summer.
- They noticed some "uncomfortable" chemistry between WW and POSOM last spring
- most of WW's clients left because they were not comfortable with POSOM.

At any rate, I was so tempted to send a couple of nasty gram texts to WW, but, I remembered Jamesus and kept repeating:

Brad is cool!

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
B
B
PSUB,

I talked to a buddy of mine who is a cop. You can easily call the cops about the warrant for POSOM and they have guys on the force that do nothing but deal with guys like him.

I'd gladly make it for you, but you're the one with the info and the knowledge and know where they are moving to for them to go get him.

PA will happily extradite him, from what I was told.

So make it happen and make the call. You won't regret having done it.

See if this person who was uncomfortable with POSOM would be willing to testify against your WW.

That would be a powerful witness in a custody battle, especially if they smelled alcohol on POSOM when he was supposed to be teaching.

P
OP Offline
P
Baron,

Do you have a direct number for someone in MD? If you do, send it to me offline and I will make the call with the info.

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
C
C
Any word yet if they got that junked truck off the property?

Me: 41, INFP
Her: 46, ESFJ
Married 6/95
B-G Twins
4 yrs recovered from serious neglect on my part.
So happy together!
P
OP Offline
P
I talked to the realtor and it looks like they towed the junk truck to the neighbor's property. Nice huh? Again, POSOM and WW pawning their problems off on other people.

I called the courthouse this morning to see about the status of the petition to rule to show cause. It looks like they are waiting for the service to come back. I don't think she was served - she would have gone ballistic and I would have heard. They are probably having trouble finding her.

On the rule to show cause, I also mentioned she didn't provide me with her new address. Since we are in the midst of a divorce, both of us are required to notify the courts immediately of any change of address, phone number, etc.

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
B
B
They moving to MD? Heck, I'll tell my cop buddy and we can get it rolling!

Where in MD are they moving?

Send me your intel offline. You have my address.

I
I
Are the Horses still there? If so can they be seized by you or by the new owners and sold? Also I hope that your WW or OM will be charged for the towing of the truck, even if it wasn't that far!!!

P
OP Offline
P
What a downer of a day. I received the notice for trial readiness for the divorce. What this means is we waited the required 6 months and we can get the decree. All I have to do is sign it and the decree will be issued in the next couple of weeks. frown

All I'm thinking is what a waste all this is. With the market so far down and the housing market in the toilet, financially I am at about the the same place as I was 6 months after we were married (2 years out of college). After property division, I'll have about 25% of what my 401K was back in the Oct 2007 peak. WW is even worse off. This is not what I want. But, I have no choice now. Maybe WW will come to her senses eventually. Meanwhile, I will remain continue on with a stronger plan B now that most divorce business is done.

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
B
B
Did POSOM move to MD with your WW?

I'm sorry about the D. Your WW is amongst the worst I've ever seen.

Keep your chin up. You're a good man. Focus on the battle ahead and think of the kids.

O
O
Very sorry to hear about the divorce. A college educated mother of two, destroys everything and everyone who loves her. Amazing. This will end badly. But that may be the only way she will come to her senses. Sign the papers. Correct me if I'm wrong, But before the POSOM showed up, you were making it. It was tight, but you were making it.

I hope you can get that damn POSOM busted before the trial. You will be allowed to make a statement, I understand. This will be your opportunity to give a complete time line regarding everything your marriage was, and what happened to your wife under the influence of the posom. I think if you can show the judge the history here, with the adultery, her being committed, the financial ruin she brought on, the character of the POSOM. And the location of extended family, not to mention your ability to provide for the kids. I cannot see how any judge in his right mind wouldn't give you full custody.

Last edited by ouchthathurt; 03/10/09 11:20 PM.
Page 23 of 30 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 29 30

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (SadNewYorker, 1 invisible), 968 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation