Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
M
Here ya go ladies...
grin Potted Possum grin

And of course there is always this...

Sure, it says squirrel, but I bet it would work with possum too! rotflmao

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

L
L
I have heard of "possy-yum, a pet food, but as far as your suggstions... ew

puke

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
P
P
I've never thought Madonna was attractive even way back before she married Sean Penn. She's just a pole dancer that sings - and there is nothing attractive about pole dancing.

B
OP Offline
B
LOL, Piojitos................

Mrs. W got me wondering about recipes and I found this on the internet -

Australian Possum
Ridgey Didge Possum Roll
Ingredients:
1 possum
5 tbs balsamic vinegar
5 onions
2 cloves garlic
5 carrots
1 stalk celery
2 turnips
3 tomatoes
2 tbs cold pressed olive oil
1 clump italian parsley
1 tbs fresh rosemary
5 bay leaves
3 cloves
2 tbs Vegemite
1 damper (like a hot dog roll)
Note: As mentioned previously, there is a species of possum which is protected in Australia. They
cannot be trapped, shot or hunted. If you run over an Australian possum, and it is still alive, call
WIRES, which protects Australia's native fauna.
If it's dead, then this recipe may serve a purpose.
First, skin the possum, checking first for lice, myxomitosis, and living young in the pouch.Separate
legs from breast. Discard head, neck, tail and claws. If you wish, hold the offal for thanksgiving
stuffing. Then cut the possum into long sringy pieces.

Marinate overnight in vinegar, rosemary, bay leaf, clove, garlic & oil mixture.
Make the roll: split the damper, and spread vegemite on each side. Put aside.
Chop the carrot, turnip and tomato into small pieces, then cook with the rest of the ingredients,
and stew in a pot, adding a chicken stock cube for seasoning. Dip the possum pieces in the pot,
then barbecue for 20 minutes (or until cooked to personal taste).
To serve: like a hot dog, use the damper & vegemite roll to surround pieces of possum.
Serve with chips, salad and beer.
Recipe by Holly and Chloe Bennett, Cootamundra, Australia
Donated by Pat Woolley

S
S
IDK, but I think the OW is even more sleazy after d day, say if the wife calls,crying, her tellin her she would like to try to keep her family together and to please stay away from her husband. And OW says she will. SHe NOW knows that the wife truly loves her WH and a little boy is counting on his parents taking a shot at working it out. She already knew about the wife and son but believed WH lies.

Then OW calls WH and says "your [censored] wife called screaming and swearing and calling me names(lies). Dont ever talk to me again."

My WH believed her and not me. It devastated me.

IDK but if I did get to the point where I cheated with a married man. The wife calling me crying would be the reality kick in the head for me. And I would tell him he needs to go and take care of his family and stay the hell away from me. I couldnt live with the guilt of that.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
V
V
Originally Posted by stillhere8126
IDK, but I think the OW is even more sleazy after d day, say if the wife calls,crying, her tellin her she would like to try to keep her family together and to please stay away from her husband. And OW says she will.

IDK but if I did get to the point where I cheated with a married man. The wife calling me crying would be the reality kick in the head for me.

Yeah, you would think so, stillhere, you really would. BTDT and OW told her mom and others that I was crazy and irrational. I mean, YEAH, I was, but I had reason....
And SHE was part of it! *grumble grumble*

B - that recipe sounds um...pretty unappetizing?

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

The person who is always finding fault seldom finds anything else.

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
P
P
that recipe sounds um...pretty unappetizing?

That's because she forgot the curry powder. The British found out long ago that, if you put curry powder in it, you can make them eat ANYthing. After all, 1.3 billion Indians can't all be wrong.

P
P
Oh ... and a few million drunken Scotsmen on a Friday night.

B
B
:twobyfour: To all the sleazy women and OW!
:twobyfour: To all the sleazy men who go with sleazy OW!

V
V
Originally Posted by piojitos
That's because she forgot the curry powder. The British found out long ago that, if you put curry powder in it, you can make them eat ANYthing. After all, 1.3 billion Indians can't all be wrong.

I came soo close to squirting Diet Mtn. Dew out of my nose! And, that would have HURT!!!

rotflmao

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

The person who is always finding fault seldom finds anything else.

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
P
P
And, that would have HURT!!!

I know. It's the extra caffeine.

L
L
You what I found the most disturbing about that clip? It was the way she talked about the squirrels "cute little buns" as she dropped it into the boiling water.....

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 432 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation