Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 302 of 339 1 2 300 301 302 303 304 338 339
Q
OP Offline
Q
Hi Verve, G-d has given me a very special gift for just today and for that I am so grateful.

I want to walk in his path because it's my path to healing completely.

I do have your cell phone and if I get the opportunity you betcha I will call. How long is hubby gone for? We could talk tomorrow if I don't get the kids to leave me alone.

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
S
S
Hi Queenie,

Yes, Lil is a compassionate person, she has been very supportive and informative. Along with Mark, and Zen and several others.

It sounds like you had a full day that ended with a soft touch.

That's all that matters right now, that a light has shined your way. Prayers are powerful!

I look forward to getting to know you as well!

Peace and Love

Last edited by sunshine01; 04/05/09 01:22 AM.
L
L
He's gone just overnight. Up to his father's an hour away to work on the car and it got late. His father needs company since the divorce so it's good when H can visit. He'll be back tomorrow afternoon.

I'm just catching up on MB and watching TV. My life is a-many-a-wonderous thing. smile

L
L
Hi Queenie,

...just dropping by to say Hi and offer you my support...in walking your journey, and thank you for sharing it with us...and do agree that....

It's just the pain wave coming in, reminding us we are hurting and then going back out. We are so truly much stronger than before. Remember, these used to last DAYS and we went so MUCH farther DOWN....

hugQUEENIE hug

Last edited by lunamare; 04/05/09 08:17 AM.

XBW
DS16 & DS22
PLAN D: finalized!
Q
OP Offline
Q
Hi Luna,

How are you? Where have you been? I sure miss you

hug LUNA hug

Q

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
L
L
Originally Posted by QueeniesNewLife
Hi Sunshine, Lil, she is one of the most important people in my life. I'll have to read up on your thread.

Thank you for stopping by.

No, being broke isn't fun, but I would say at least I have a job and my bills just will get paid though late. There are a lot more people hurting than me so I consider myself lucky and all good things come in G-ds time.

I hope to get to know you Sunshine..... And tell Lil... I love her.

Queenie,
You are very special to me and always will be.
And Queenie... I love you too hug

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
Q
OP Offline
Q
Hi Lil,

How are ya girl? Keeping warm?

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
P
P
Wow Queenie!!!! The ice is thawing... God is awesome... Tread slow and steady... do what's best for Queenie. How long has it been since he left? And how long have you been in Plan B now? Amazing. Just amazing.

Love ya...

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
Q
OP Offline
Q
Hi PM,

Isn't G-d awesome. I'm totally treading slowly, light and easy. In fact, I'm not doing anything but seeking G-d for his guidance.

He left over 22 months ago, May 14, 07. I have been in Plan B since March 17, 08.

I thank you so much for your support. Lova ya too

Last edited by QueeniesNewLife; 04/05/09 03:35 PM.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
So...you're WH puts you through HE11 for the last what 4yrs??? Has stopped making payments to you, runs off with a crack ho. She dumps him and you meet him and are suddenly his best friend? And all this while you're in Plan B? Queenie I have 1 word and a letter for you PLAN D!

What message does this send to you're children? Let a scum bag walk all over you and then reward him at the end. TWISTED!

Honestly, I think you're bordering on a lost cause. You seriously need to gain some self-esteem and self respect. If you can't do it for yourself then do it for you're kids

Plan D June 08
Me FBS 36
W 38
Married 13/1/09
The best is yet to come, with or without your WS
J
J
Hi Queenie (JT waving from the tulip fields)

I left you a voice mail.

BTW- about this:

Honestly, I think you're bordering on a lost cause. You seriously need to gain some self-esteem and self respect.

Since we are friends IRL and I know the journey you've been on-how your faith has grown and how much you have changed, I totally disagree with this assessment of you. JMHO

Last edited by johnstwin; 04/05/09 07:02 PM.

johnstwin-

"I may not know what the future holds, but I know who holds my future." -Martin Luther

Remarried my FXH 25 years to the day of our first M. God is so good-and sometimes so unexpected!

P
P
Originally Posted by myfamilyilove
So...you're WH puts you through HE11 for the last what 4yrs??? Has stopped making payments to you, runs off with a crack ho. She dumps him and you meet him and are suddenly his best friend? And all this while you're in Plan B? Queenie I have 1 word and a letter for you PLAN D!

What message does this send to you're children? Let a scum bag walk all over you and then reward him at the end. TWISTED!

Honestly, I think you're bordering on a lost cause. You seriously need to gain some self-esteem and self respect. If you can't do it for yourself then do it for you're kids

MFIL, uh your math is a little off. This is 2009. He left in MAY 2007. It's been LESS than TWO years. I don't understand your thinking. What Queenies' husband has done is what MOST waywards do. They ALL are horrible.

What GREATER message does it send to her children if he DOES come to his senses, restores his family and becomes the man that God intended?

Just because you chose the divorce route, doesn't mean it's right for everyone. Sorry, you're dead wrong about Queenie.

Last edited by princessmeggy; 04/05/09 07:35 PM. Reason: wrong year!! :)

“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
M
M
I presume you meant 2007. But her WH has been in an A since 2006

Plan D June 08
Me FBS 36
W 38
Married 13/1/09
P
P
I presume you meant 2007. But her WH has been in an A since 2006

And your point is?

2006 would still make it less than the FOUR YEARS you claimed.

But so what?

P
P
Again I ask:

What GREATER message does it send to her children if he DOES come to his senses, restores his family and becomes the man that God intended?

M
M
Why are you so fast to assume what kind of man God intended him to be?

Plan D June 08
Me FBS 36
W 38
Married 13/1/09
P
P
That's easy. There is no assuming. It's in black and white. His WORD clearly states his intentions for a husband and the kind of man he should be.

M
M
Queenie's WH has done all but murder one of her loved ones. But I guess that would be ok too just as long as he was sorry. I mean ya....she would be an absolute monster if she couldn't forgive him and restore her family.

I mean thats all that matters isn't it? Excuse me while I puke

Plan D June 08
Me FBS 36
W 38
Married 13/1/09
M
M
Originally Posted by princessmeggy
That's easy. There is no assuming. It's in black and white. His WORD clearly states his intentions for a husband and the kind of man he should be.

Thats where you are SO wrong. God gives us all free will and its up to the individual what CHOICES he or she makes.

Plan D June 08
Me FBS 36
W 38
Married 13/1/09
P
P
Queenie's WH has done all but murder one of her loved ones. But I guess that would be ok too just as long as he was sorry. I mean ya....she would be an absolute monster if she couldn't forgive him and restore her family.

I mean thats all that matters isn't it? Excuse me while I puke

I feel sorry for you Vladie.

Page 302 of 339 1 2 300 301 302 303 304 338 339

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 507 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation