Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 52 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 51 52
OurHouse #2241367 04/06/09 12:27 PM
D
D
What Rev said...

D-Papers served May 8th, 2009
DNU1 #2241378 04/06/09 12:44 PM
Z
ZenWolf Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
I just read a signifigant chunk of her secret email account. Wow and wow.

They were planning to get married.

I'm just dumbstruck. I can't think. I need a break.

DNU1 #2241379 04/06/09 12:45 PM
L
L
I am so sorry, Zen. I was really, really, rooting for you two. (I am so angry right now. So angry. And sad.)

And I agree with
Originally Posted by DNU1
What Rev said...
...and what Mark said. And what DNU1 said. And stillstanding. And lildoggie. And Flick. And so many others. Please go directly to the experts via email and leave this be. I know MB can be addicting, but you need to protect yourself and your children. You may not see us here online, but I promise you are not alone.

Print them, delete them, then use email.

Take care, Zen, and may God bless you and your kids.

Me (FWW): 45
BH: 46
M: 11/94
PA: 2/08 (4 mos)
Confessed: 10/08
DS10
DD8
S
S
Originally Posted by billybassett
POSTED BY SERENDIPITOUS - NOT BB. HE STAYED LOGGED IN ON MY LAPTOP AGAIN.

ZW, you will do yourself a great disservice if you simply take her back after a few apologetic texts. She isn't sorry.

She has lied. She has manipulated you. She has witnessed your pain and the pain of all BS's on here. She still chose to carry on seeing the OM. She has no respect for herself and she certainly has no respect for you.
She appears to be a bit of an adrenaline junkie, going from fix to fix.

You are an easy comfortable option when she has had her fix, but she'll soon need another rush and at the moment, you cannot provide that rush for her because she thinks you are a soft touch.

I have been following this thread. It reminds me so much of my best friend and her serial cheating Xhusband. He had affair after affair and would just casually walk back into the house and plop down on the sofa and expect all to be fine. Her family and I felt like we were shaking her to get her to see the truth of this man, but she wouldn't listen. It took her about 5 years before she finally got enough of him and divorced him. I have always thought the stress of those 5 (at least) years of living with a lying cheating mate triggered cancer in her....very sad to me.

I have no idea why she took so much off him and I have no idea why Zen is taking so much off this woman. From the MB'ling I know the only thing that might save this marriage is a very strong PB. In the meantime I hope he protects himself physically, financially and most of all protects his children from this 'mother' of theirs.

Me-43
H-44
Married 25 years
1 child- ds9
ZenWolf #2241382 04/06/09 12:52 PM
S
S
Originally Posted by ZenWolf

They have probably read your threads while together and had a good laugh. You need to listen to what others are saying, stop posting and take it to email with some experienced MBs.

Me-43
H-44
Married 25 years
1 child- ds9
OurHouse #2241383 04/06/09 12:53 PM
K
K
Divorce. Document. (not necessarily in that order)

You can do much better.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
ZenWolf #2241396 04/06/09 01:06 PM
O
O
Originally Posted by ZenWolf

Wow. Another affairage in the making. Good thing you will learn Zen and find someone worthy of you. As for Coho, the Karma bus will come....

Best thing you can do: Divorce her, take full custody of the kids and the finances, watch her marry this POSOM and count off the days in your calendar 'til she cheats on him.

OurHouse #2241420 04/06/09 01:31 PM
I
I
I have a proposal:

Divorce her. Give her a chance to live with you, but have full custody of the children. The boundaries will be very much harder to break.

Call this arraignment a probationary marriage of a specified time. The question is... can you endure continue living with this lady?

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
imagine #2241436 04/06/09 01:47 PM
D
D
You know Zen...

D-Papers served May 8th, 2009
DNU1 #2241439 04/06/09 01:50 PM
L
L
Remember - judge by her actions, not by her words.

Me: FWH / BS (36)
W: BS / WW (37)
Two youngsters
I
iam Offline
I
If at all possible use her 'love' for you as a way to secure your rights to the kids and home. Once you have that then you can decide if you want recovery. No sense trusting her again.

S
S
Be very careful in this situation, when she has nothing...she has nothing to lose...and in her desperation and lying she can rationalize anything.

I am a proponent of M. I think M can work in most situations.
BUT, at least in my situation, I had to take some time away.

I got to the point I was tired of trying. I sat back with the attitude..."OK buster, you want to be married so bad, you work for it..." I didn't prevent it, but I didn't go running to him and make it easy...

I also had to move to a Plan B.

What I see happening in this situation is she has been playing both sides of the fence, wants it all...

Have you given her the best of you and truly worked on your M? Is there more to do? If not, perhaps moving to Plan B may be in the works for you soon...

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance!
I
I
How about having her start by finding a way to emotionally destroy the OM in a way similar to what she did to ZW in a way to show she is serious. Right now he is just sitting back enjoying the power he has over Coho and waiting for her to call to hook-up again. Maybe a restraining order so that show up on his record.

Z
ZenWolf Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Thanks everybody, I'm listening. Thank you for continuing to support me.

O
O
Here's my problem with Coho. ZW, I know your heart is broken. But I remember so many people asking her on her thread---what are you going to DO. She was great at throwing words out there--not so much with a plan of action to back it all up. Even now--today--she posts that she's sorry but she doesn't say what she will DO, Zen. What's she going to DO?

M
M
* Gather email addresses for those you want to seek advice from and then have this thread dumped after you have printed every page out.
* Hire a bulldog lawyer.
* File on grounds of adultery.
* File for emergency full custody.
* Contact a counselor for the kids and ask for advice and or appointments.
* Choose an intermediary in case a life or death situation comes along.
* Go black hole dark.
* Protect your kids.
* Let family and friends know what is going on so support is there for you and the kids.
(Check with lawyer regarding these next two)
* Close joint accounts and cancel joint credit cards.
* Move your money to a new bank because the old one might screw up and let her know something she shouldn't or give her access out of habit.
* Change address for important stuff like financials and legal stuff to a PO Box or work or a relative (one on YOUR side) so that she can't go through you mail the way she goes through males.
* Protect your finances including retirement/401K etc.
* Heal and move on.

If you truly have any hope for a relationship with this person in the future, though I have no idea of why you might, leave the door there, but nail it shut and make her figure out how to open it.

If she offers everything to just be free, take it all and don’t look back.

Mark

ZenWolf #2241651 04/06/09 06:37 PM
O
O
She is nefarious. The whole time she was posting about turning over a new leaf and recommitting. She was planning more betrayals. They were/are going to get married. Does this OM know what her track record is? She is such a deceitful person.

She actually told Zen that she wouldn't ever put up with what she has done. Zen deserves so much better.

C
C
They have probably read your threads while together and had a good laugh. You need to listen to what others are saying, stop posting and take it to email with some experienced MBs.
SW is right.

THEY HAVE BEEN READING YOUR POSTS - IN BED - AFTER F*CKING EACH OTHER - AND LAUGHING ABOUT HOW STUPID YOU ARE!

Zen, look. DIVORCE HER.

Divorce is NOT death. It is not irreversible. Who knows? She may hit rock bottom in 2 or 3 years and come crawling back to be with her children, and MAYBE with you.

But here is the bottom line:
IF YOU TAKE HER BACK NOW, YOU HAVE JUST TAUGHT YOUR CHILDREN TO BE BSs OR WSs.

catperson #2241680 04/06/09 07:04 PM
M
M
IF YOU TAKE HER BACK NOW, YOU HAVE JUST TAUGHT YOUR CHILDREN TO BE BSs OR WSs.

Yep!

Mark1952 #2241687 04/06/09 07:11 PM
P
P
Zen, understandably everyone is appalled at what your WW has done... again. What does Dr. H say? Aren't you guys talking to him?

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
Page 33 of 52 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 51 52

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,183 guests, and 75 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation