Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 151 of 152 1 2 149 150 151 152
C
C
Originally Posted by cinderella
Maybe it's an ittybitty PRAWN?

It could be that too.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
C
C
I KNOW!!!!!!!

It's a prawn shaped attached to the prow of a boat!!!

rotflmao

D
OP Offline
D
Looks like Shiny made quite an impression on Gray the other day. I imagine so since OWxH said he was like a frog under a heat lamp.

Excuse me for a minute...

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

I imagine it was a LOT like this:

:twobyfour: :twobyfour: :twobyfour:

rotflmao

Anyway...Shiny got a call from the enemy camp yesterday asking about setting a court date.

It doesn't really matter when now...because Shiny has BIG plans for Gray based on what he SQUEEEEEEZED out of him on the stand, LMAO!!!

I KNEW he could do it!! WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

hurray hurray hurray

Yeah, nothing new on the blog as of this afternoon...DIL has been keeping an eye on it.

Too wounded to gloat? Nah, he just KNOWS Shiny is REALLY gunning for him...like he didn't notice before? DUH!!!

You doan messa wit da Big Italian, Baby!!

Oh yeah, and get this...Gray wants me to sign the tax return. I was like, WTH? Why should I? I never saw any of the other 2 and I was supposed to get 1/2!! And what happened to the 2007 return? And the bigger IRS check...I never even saw that one. He's probably sitting on it. It's not like he needs the money!

So mebbe I weel, mebbe I woan...I'm leaving it up to Shiny. Otherwise they can kiss mah blue booty!!

I'm not worried, it will ALL come out in the wash....after Shiny dunks Gray's head in 3 times and only brings it out twice. LMAO!!!

Tell you what, I'm very fortunate to have him in my corner and I'll never forget that. He'll always be MY HERO!!!!! Such a gigantic heart with so much caring for others in such a thankless job. It's really too bad he couldn't parlay that into a new career training other attorneys but I guess you really can't train someone to care about other people.

Not that all attorneys are like that, of course. But too many are, hence all the bad lawyer jokes, eh?

LOL!!

In other news:

I had to drive my final in to the school for one class and hunt down my other Chef to return a really sweet movie he gave me to watch called, "Strictly Ballroom." So he and I talked for over an hour outside while he chain-smoked, LOL! But he's about to get some meds from the doctor and quit. He's tired of it.

Anyway, he told me that he is so glad that he knows me and I really brought light into his life. How sweet is that??!! Awwwwwwww!!!!! He also asked me if he could have all of my printed journals so I gave them to him even though they had all of his cute remarks on there. He wants to share them with students as examples. He thinks I should be a food critic, LOL!!

Hey, there's a thought! laugh

So I had a really good day. I got to talk to Shiny for a long time AND Chef for a long time.

Maybe next week we'll find out about a court date. I'm ready!! And I'm already guessing that it will probably end up coinciding with my classes, LOL!! Maybe it won't, though.

We shall see!! wink

Charlotte

L
L
Woman, you amaze me

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
D
OP Offline
D
AND...I'm going to save up my money and get the transcript from OWxH's trial. You bet your bazungas!!!!

I really need to nickname OWxH...let's see.........

Let's call him Howard. He would get a kick out of that, LOL!!!

He's just as goofy as the rest of the gang...his first words to me after Shiny told me it was over and I called him were:

"I am NOT a number....I am a FREE MAN!!!!!"

LMAO!!

Yeah, from the tv show but really mostly from the Iron Maiden song of the same name: "The Prisoner."

hee hee heeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

It goes:

I'm on the run....I kill to eat....I'm starving now...feeling dead on my feet...

Going all the way....I'm nature's beast!!!

Do what I want....I do as I please.....

Chorus:

Run!!! Fight!!!! To breathe!!!! It's gonna be tough!!!

Now you see me!!! Ha Ha!! Now you don't!!!

Break the walls.....I'm comin' ouuuuuuut!!!

I'm not a number....I'm a free man...and my blood is my own now...

Don't care...where the past was.....I know where I'm going...

OUT!!!

If you kill me....it's self-defense....if I kill you, I call it...vengeance!!!!

Spit in your eye!!! I will defy!!!! You'll be afraid when I call out your name!!!!!

Run, you've gotta fight, to breathe, it's tough.
Now you see me, now you don't.
Break the walls, I'm coming out.

I'm not a prisoner.... I'm a free man.....and my blood is my own now.....don't care where the past was....
I know where I'm going......

I'm not a number...... I'm a free man......I'll live my life how I want to!!!!!!!!!!

You better scratch me.....from your black book.....

'Cause I'll run rings around youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!

(SMOKIN' dual lead guitar solos)

Chorus

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn straight!!!!

Charlotte

L
L
you know Iron Maiden???

faint

I gotta get out more

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by lildoggie
Woman, you amaze me

blush

awwwwww......lil' ol' me?? (sorry, had to borrow the lil there, LOL!!)

Thank you!!

I don't know what all the fuss is about, though...I'm just a gal from the sticks that lives in a house full of holes that's a couple of steps above a cardboard box...LMAO!!!

Nah, just kiddin'!!!

I was just thinking the other day about people....I mean, I didn't really have any close friends before, just Gray and my family, really. My childhood best friend lives in Colorado and I just didn't see how I could make new friends so I didn't. I didn't think I needed to because Gray was my best friend. I was wrong.

And, wow! People like me!!! LOL!! Okay, Sally Field..."You like me!! You really, really like me!!"

I'm really thankful to still be around, and not just because of that gun in Dallas incident. I guess even though I thought about it I didn't *think* about it that hard but when I was sick, I could have died. When Mom mentioned it in a really strong way, I realized that she was right.

I do still have occasional twinges of self-doubt, though, but that's normally around my monthly so I know what's causing that, LOL!!

I just tell myself: "Okay, you know why you are feeling this way! STOP IT!! THAT'S LOSER TALK!!!" And then I'm okay.

LMAO!!!!

Life is GRAND!!

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
you know Iron Maiden???

faint

I gotta get out more

HAIL yeah!!

They came to town on my wedding anniversary in 2008...how did THEY KNOW????!!!! LMAO!!!!!

That was a really great day!!!

Mom and I went to the concert....got to stop and visit with Shiny and brought him all kinds of goodies from the vegetable garden...then we went to the concert and MAN!!!!! It was FANTASTIC!!!!

They even played "Rime of the Ancient Mariner!"

Then after, we were leaving and I was walking behind Mom and she started talking all animated and I looked up...it was Howard!! (OWxH) I knew he was there, I had been looking for him in the audience before the show started and sent him a text.

Turns out he was in the same dang section!!!!! OMG!!! Not long after that, he hired Shiny. About a week or so later.

Yeah, Mom & I got to meet Bruce and Janick when Bruce was here with his solo tour in 1990-91 or so. He was so SWEET!!! Not pretentious at all!! Janick, either!!

I love Maiden. Forevermore!!!!!!

Charlotte

(yeah, I guess you can figure where my former screen name is from now, LMAO!!!! Don't tell!!! LOL!!)

L
L
I don't remember your former user name, I do remember the changing tho, it's what lead to me changing mine, we got found around the same time.

I can quote that verbatim... The first IM song I ever introduced Flick to, he was a very straitlaced chappie until I got my hands on him laugh

HOLY! Shiny is a IM fan???
I lve hima nd and I ahve never met him.
And he plays for the other team you say?
Damn!

L
L
I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO EDIT!

D
OP Offline
D
I don't remember your former user name, I do remember the changing tho, it's what lead to me changing mine, we got found around the same time.

I can quote that verbatim... The first IM song I ever introduced Flick to, he was a very straitlaced chappie until I got my hands on him laugh

HOLY! Shiny is a IM fan???
I lve hima nd and I ahve never met him.
And he plays for the other team you say?
Damn!

LOL!! ME TOO!! That's one of my very favorites!!

No, Shiny didn't get to go but he would have if he wouldn't have had to work, LOL!!! He's a rock-n-roll attorney. He likes to sing a lot, it's hilarious!! (No, that's my favorite Chef that "plays for the other team" not Shiny, LOL!!)

Not because he sings funny, he sings quite well with a deep timbre...it's just that it usually happens after someone says something that happens to be a song lyric...or at least close to one.

I used to do that a lot. LOL!! My Mom once dated a guy and I'll never forget one night...he kept saying things that were song lyrics so I would start singing a song and he would crack up.

Good ol' Walveets...we don't know where the heck he is now!! He used to have a Harley, too. I could have killed him one night when he and Mom took a tumble, though!!

It was weird because I KNEW something was wrong, I just knew. So I had a friend drive me around and we found them. The cops were there and they made Walveets push his motorcycle up the road to a safe place and we took the two of them back to pick gravel out of them, UGH!!

She never really dated much after Walveets.

He was quite a character.

Charlotte

M
M
Charlotte -

I gotta tell ya', I get the BIGGEST lift when I read your thread - you do "glee" in print better than anyone I've ever seen!

- M

Me - BW/BS Age: 56 Married 7 1/2 years Divorced Jan 2010
EA began '07 PA began Jan '08
Found out July 2008 Found MB September
Plan A 09/03/2008
I filed D 10/31/2008
Dark Plan B began 11/09/2008
Emerged from Plan B 11/15/2009
Court date (final) scheduled for 12/16/2009
Divorce Final January 2010
Plan B recommenced upon Divorce

C
C
no blog entry

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
no blog entry

Thanks for checking!

Yeah, Shiny scared him so bad he's even afraid to gloat...HA HA!!

I'll bet when Shiny's name is mentioned he loses control of his water AND his bowels...better break out the Depends for trial!!!

Eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

I got yet another call today for XW on my phone...I know he is behind this. Well, his petty games are not scaring any of us.

Oh yeah, I got to see XW and ODS, DIL, DGS, YDS, DIL2 and DD on Sunday at the park.

XW told me again that she feels vindicated after the first day of trial. I am SO GLAD!!

I was really hoping she would be able to get some closure from this and she is! YAY!!!

Oh, I need to ask her if that's the park she was dreaming about when she had that dream long ago that we were friends and talking in a park, LOL!!

Charlotte

C
C
nothing today, either!

D
OP Offline
D
All is well.

We will be going back to resume trial in 2-3 weeks. Should have an exact date in the next couple of days.

Checked blog while at Shiny's...just a blip that amounted to "poor me, I'm unemployed." Checked the website, too, just for grins. I'm sure he knows that IP address by now. Good thing Shiny has a good firewall.

I haven't talked to OWH lately but I did find out that the judge counted the adultery in when she made her decision. He should be over the moon about that alone.

Charlotte

H
H
I love your stories about Shiny. Keep them coming. You are blessed to have him defending you. I just hope that my attorney earns the right to be called "Shiny 2" or "CA Shiny" or "Son of Shiny (SOS)" or some other variation.

Holyheart #2248442 04/20/09 11:00 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Holyheart
I love your stories about Shiny. Keep them coming. You are blessed to have him defending you. I just hope that my attorney earns the right to be called "Shiny 2" or "CA Shiny" or "Son of Shiny (SOS)" or some other variation.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......that's so SWEET!!! Thank you!

I'm going to have to tell him about that, he'll be tickled!

Yes, I am very blessed! Shiny is the Hammer of God!!

This is the power of Shiny: Today I was talking with a former client (and she also used to work for a friend of Shiny's). Her bf is now a client, trying to get custody of his children. (He WILL, too!) This client's ex-husband talked his gf into hiring Shiny when she needed a client for a custody issue. Bad thing was that this former client had to testify for the other side against Shiny, LOL!! I told her.....nooooo....I couldn't do it, I would have to run away!! LOL!

But her story has an interesting twist since her ex had his gf hire Shiny! rotflmao

She is really cool, I met her last year when she was helping out when T got injured and couldn't work and we don't know each other all THAT well but when I walked in she came running over to give me a hug! Awwwww......so sweet!! You would think we've known each other for years, LOL!

I wish I could beam Shiny over to you!!

Take care,

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
Well, we NOW have a court date!! It's not on my birthday, though. DARN!!

Shiny likes my Italian, LOL! That's a great compliment coming from an Italian, LOL!

I had asked him if I need to do anything in the interim besides whip up a batch of sushi and bring it over, LOL! No, he would rather not! Just stick to the Italian! (He was really impressed with the lasagna, LOL!) Okay, works for me! Like I told him, Gray ALWAYS wanted Italian so I am really good at that! And pizza? Holy Macaroni, Batman! I used to make it almost every week! The nice, thin, New York crust was a Gray fave...well, I like it too. I'd sneak a regular crust in too now and then, though.

I don't know if I'm going to get to take the International class in school since I am in the baking & pastry program. I DO have Latin cuisine coming up, though. Maybe next quarter. But I already passed Italian so I'm good, hee hee!

Anyway, we're coming up within a month to resume trial. Shiny hasn't cut his hair yet, I hope he doesn't until after. Then he and OWH will both be shaggy again, LOL! OWH has a long ponytail already!

Should be interesting. I don't know if our judge will "count" the infidelity in the way OWH's did, but you never know!!

At least Slag and Gray realize that there ARE consequences for infidelity now. In case they didn't quite figure it out before, LOL!! Big ol' WALLOP from Shiny, that's what!! Ha ha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Look out infidels!! Shiny's gunnin' fer ya' AGAIN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

YEEEEEEE-HAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

YIPPEE-KI-YAY!!!!!!

Charlotte

hurray hurray hurray

Oh yeah, and can't forget THIS puppy! :twobyfour:

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

grin

H
H
Love it!!

I'm full-blooded Italian so I can just picture Shiny looking like one of my handsome relatives.

And BIG congrats on your cooking accomplishments. You go, girl!

What man would not want a smart, talented, moral, FUNNY woman who can cook her own pizza. No takeout or frozen for Mr. Perfect. What a catch!!

And looks like Shiny is driving the Karma bus. Honk, honk.....

M 25 yrs, 3 teens
Dday 12/07
5ish False Recoveries (all in 2008)
12/08 WH moves in w/OW, her kids
Plan B/D/FU -- depending on the day
He files 1/09; D final 12/2012
"I'm moving on"
Page 151 of 152 1 2 149 150 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 653 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation