Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 83 of 95 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 94 95
W
W
Originally Posted by BetrayedCajun
The biggest FREE liquer store in the world is in my ice chest, which is next to the 80qt pot of boiled crawfish that SL is gonna be eating out of on her way to go smack her man on the AZ!

stickout stickout stickout

dance2

Yup, dat did it! Thar he is!

You all still haven't trumped the white water rafting!

She really shouldn't be socializing with the opposite sex, ya know. Have you boys learned nothing?

uhuh

rotflmao

S
OP Offline
S
Well, we have Corridor Wine & Spirits here in MD.

Yes, y'all, I live in MARYLAND...not PA...

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
C
C
When did you move?

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
W
W
doh2

W
W
and down here we kick our sh1t BAREFOOTED!!

wait....that didn't come out right

Buy some boots, would ya? There is a reason they are required in this neck of the woods - to stomp the birkenstock wearin' yuppies toes.

laugh

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by foxy lady
She really shouldn't be socializing with the opposite sex, ya know. Have you boys learned nothing?

I thought about this, too. It may actually take some convincing to get together now, cuz AZ man is definitely on board with MB philosophy, which doesn't lend itself well to partying with the boyz....

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
W
W
"If ya liked it, then ya shoulda puta ring on it."

I thought about this, too. It may actually take some convincing to get together now, cuz AZ man is definitely on board with MB philosophy, which doesn't lend itself well to partying with the boyz....

It's okay, they'll all be wondering around the DAVCO! THE LARGEST LIQUOR STORE ON THE PLANET!!!
- yadda yadda. We could have ourselves a grand old time whilst the boyz are lost.

Fox

B
B
Originally Posted by silentlucidity
Originally Posted by foxy lady

We'll fly him in cheap on Southwest

Can't do that in Montanna!! stickout

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
W
W
We'll fly him in cheap on Southwest

Can't do that in Montanna!!

Why not? cry

W
W
THIS is the kind of crazy things that happen in CO!!!

Pregnant woman flees bear, is hit by car

L
L
Hi SL,

Been away for a bit...and just got caught up on your thread.

I see a lot has happened. You sound good. Look forward to updates on your new beginning.

Take care.

XBW
DS16 & DS22
PLAN D: finalized!
S
OP Offline
S
So Bugsy mentioned an update on what's doin with the AZ stuff...

I told the Z about my desire to move, and that I have started a job search. I have told my boss, too. The Z was devastated, but we're going to try and work something out. He expressed being sorry for how things turned out. I don't really wanna interpret that too deeply, just that it sounds like he's sad for what this is doing to him, and he's concerned for our son. That's cool. The non-apology apology didn't really affect me in a positive way, it just kinda reinforced how much I feel this is just a shame.

I met with a headhunter, who promised me nothing, of course, and am looking on my own. We'll see.

Just as a refresher, my sister has been living with me. Well, our 'lifestyles' do not mesh at all. She's a heavy drinker, likes to party, even alone. Well, I've asked her on a number of occassions not to be drunk around DS. When I came home with DS Tuesday afternoon, we had planned to get in the pool, cuz it was a scorcher. No sooner had we walked in the door, my sister was on him, trying to rip his shirt off, saying "Let's get ready to get in the pool". She was so focused on her own mayhem, she didn't hear him yelling that she was hurting him. She's tanked!

Strike one.

Next, we all get in the pool. My sister proceeds to throw him up in the air and let him land in the pool, at which time he goes under. He's afraid of going under right now because he doesn't have control YET of holding his breath. He was scared and told her no, but she did it anyway. She then said she wouldn't do it again, but went ahead and did it again. That's when I was done. Strike two, three...OUT!

I was angry yesterday, Wednesday, so I decided I wanted to wait to speak to her until today ,when I was a bit more levelheaded and could keep my cool.

Well, that just wasn't soon enough for her, and she was angry that I did not confront her last night, so apparently, in dramatic fashion, she is moving out and doesn't want to talk to me. She attempted to insult me by saying that I shut her out, "just like mom used to do", whatever that means. I will take a bit of a financial hit, but it's better than dealing with the constant stream this crap. My plan was to let her know that I didn't think it was a good fit, her living with me, and that she should find her own place.

The Z and I will be sitting down with DS this Saturday so that I can tell him about my choice to move and how we are going to work getting him time with his dad and field any questions he has.

This has been a very tough week, with miles to go...

Last edited by silentlucidity; 04/30/09 12:07 PM.

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
L
L
S/L:

This has been a very tough week, with miles to go...

Before I sleep.

So, take a nap now! grin

LG

B
B

When you wake from your nap,,,,,,

Thanks for the update. Having the talk with Z was a good step forward. With all of the cards on the table there, then the talk with DS, you can really move your efforts into high gear.

Good luck with the job hunt! A headhunter is a good move, keep looking on your own, and I'm thinking there's a certain guy in AZ working on the effort as well??!!!

I can't say as I'm surprised to hear about your sister needing to move out. You pretty much said from day one that it would only be a matter of time. It still doesn't make it easy. Although it sounds like you are handling it well.

Hang in there. You are doing so well! Hope the nap helps!

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

"You Can't Fix Stupid" - My Mom
S
OP Offline
S
No time to nap today folks; work is busy and then we got baseball practice. I love watching DS out there. He really has so much fun.

Bugsy, you know what, i bet I did say that this would not last. I've lived with sis before and it was a rollercoaster all it's own. MrRollieEyes

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
C
C
Actually, if I remember right, you tried to pawn her off on me.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
S
OP Offline
S
You shoulda taken me up on that, Chrisner, it's a laugh a minute!!!

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
C
C
Send her over to Beau's Divorced and Dating thread.

Does she like Bud Light?

Last edited by chrisner; 04/30/09 02:18 PM.

B
B
There's only room for 1 alcoholic in my relationships

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by Beau
There's only room for 1 alcoholic in my relationships

Well, Beau, you're in luck, cuz according to her she's not an alcoholic.

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
Page 83 of 95 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 94 95

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 671 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation