Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
MyBad Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Original NC letter (of which I read and approved) went out in Aug of 2006.
OW replied to this and threaten me that I better not mess up because she would take him back in a heartbeat cuz she believe he really did love her (puke)

We didn’t hear anything until 1 year later.
Sept of 2007, OW sends SD and invite to myspace.
I blocked it and told FWH
One week later FWH gets a phone text “Hi its OW just wonderin how ur doin – phone#”
He tells me right away (One more positive step toward recovery)
FWH & I decide to send NC letter #2

This one read:
OW I asked you to respect my decision and never contact me or my family ever again. Your recent myspace invite to SD was blocked. I told my wife about the text. Do not reply to this email, you have been blocked. Do not call, do not write and do not show up. If I have missed any ways for NC consider them included. You are not welcome here physically, virtually or otherwise EVER. If you continue to try and contact me I will pursue harassment charges against you.

That was the last we heard anything…until I opened my email yesterday and there was a classmates email the FWH had one email waiting. (This is an old account that has long been expired but we still get mail from them wanting FWH to sign on for another year. Also we can’t even access the email other than to see who it was from.)
Can you guess who it was from? That’s right…OW rises again.
I have to say EVERYTHING came rushing back! I thought I would be sick!
I guess I thought after three years of recovery for FWH and I that I wouldn’t have to worry about it anymore.

This was an internet affair that went from March of 2006 to June of 2006. There was only one face to face encounter because of the 500 mile distance between them.
I guess I just don’t understand. Maybe someone here can lay it out for me.
What is it going to take to make OW go away?
Thoughts?

MyBad

“Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got.”
– Janis Joplin

B
B
Ignore her. You've already told her she was being blocked. If you respond she will know she isn't being blocked and getting to you. Let her pathetically throw herself at a man who doesn't want her. Ignore.

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation