Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
GABZZ Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I could do with some help if possible. I want to check out my husbands sms and phonecalls but i dont know what would be the best software to download. would this one be good?
Whttp://www.e-stealth.com/ULTIMATE-BLUETOOTH-MOBILE-PHONE-SPY Any advice would be appreciated please. I live in Ireland so i dont know if that matters or not? if this is not suitable then are there any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

2 kids S 20 and D 16
S
S
Be careful with downloadable software. It can be a scam. I used a sim card reader. You just have to make sure that it is compatible with his phone.

Over it.
C
C
I have the same question - I am also from Ireland by the way.
Is there any way to download something online as my time is limited - husband is only home another 2 days.

C
C
I am sitting here in front of his phone and now would be my chance to recover some deleted data - thing is - I can't take the SIM out as he will notice - any ideas?

S
S
I tried to download a program once and my computer got a virus and the program didn't work. My credit card company told me to never buy the download only programs. Buy a sim card reader or order a disc.

Over it.
C
C
But I think in any way I have to take the SIM Card out of the phone correct?

S
S
Yes. I would get out of bed at night and check it at night while my husband slept.

Over it.
C
C
I am sure he needs a PIN to get back into the phone and I don't have that information. He would know straight away

G
GABZZ Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Hi Cathy,
I have downloaded other programmes before and i didnt have any probs, SS i wish i had your nerves, i think i would have a heart attack at the thought of him waking and catching me smile

2 kids S 20 and D 16
C
C
I need a software which doesn't need any access from my side to his phone beside maybe the phone number

G
GABZZ Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thats the kind i want to Cathy, i have tried to search online but there doesnt seem to be any of that kind around.

2 kids S 20 and D 16
S
S
Do they have smartphones or regular phones? Lawfulgood has used Flexispy on his wife's smartphone and seemed pleased with the results.

Over it.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation