Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 55 of 68 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 67 68
K
K
Thank you

Divorced
F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Time to bump back to the top! I have added my wedding picture smile from this past September. Life does go on, and it's possible to be happy again, even if the marriage you first hoped for comes crashing down around you. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and joyous, peaceful season!

Here's the link, and the password to view the album. Please remember that MB is a public forum, and so is Photobucket. The album is "private", so the wandering Photobucket public can not view it on Photobucket, and therefore WE MUST use the password to view it. However, anyone looking HERE can obviously figure out the password. Hope that makes sense.

--> MB Photo Album <--

Password is the last name of the author/Dr. that created this website and books of marriage principles. The first letter is capitalized.

You can post pictures 2 ways:

1. Post your links here for any photos you want to share. Putting them on this thread keeps them all in one place, and posting your own link gives you easy control of editing, adding and deleting if/when you change your mind.

or...

2. You can e-mail your photos to me, faith1again@yahoo.com, and I will be glad to add them to my photobucket MB Album.

Faith1 If you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock somewhere else. - Anon. Harley's Plan A and B; WAT's Quickstart Guidelines for Betrayed Spouses; Notable Posts
P
P
Thanks for the bump Faith. I was just thinking about the MB photo album the other day since we have so many new people here.

You look beautiful and so happy! Congratulations! hurray

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
V
V
Congratulations Faith! I agree with PM you do look happy and beautiful!

Thanks for keeping this up, it's nice to see the faces that go with the names. smile

p.s. I sent a request to you smile

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

The person who is always finding fault seldom finds anything else.

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
Thanks Faith. I never knew where to look for all of the photos and you look really happy on your special day. For BS's in the thick of it, it's a real shining light to see that you can find happiness on the other side...

I've emailed my photo to you.

BS 32 (1st marriage), WH 38 (2nd marriage), DD 3, DS 1
Married Aug 2002, EA/PA 2005, NC mid 2005
EA Jun 2008, Plan A, 1 Aug 2008, WH moved out 14 Sep 08, D-Day 14 Sep 08, Moved home 2 Nov 08, moved out 30 Nov 08
Plan B, 2 Dec 08, broken 5, 11, 15 & 17 Dec 08
Current Status: Contact for visitation, children and finances.
Embarking on a new plan to Let go and Let God and to not settle for less than I deserve!
F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Thank you all for your nice wishes smile

I promise to work on the updates you have sent me later today. Thank you for sending them!

Faith1 :happyholidays:

M
M
Congratulations, Faith! It couldn't have happened to a better person! smile

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Verve, BigKahuna and family, and 2Much2Lose have all been added to the album. Thanks! hurray :MerryChristmas:

Here's the link, and the password to view the album. Please remember that MB is a public forum, and so is Photobucket. The album is "private", so the wandering Photobucket public can not view it on Photobucket, and therefore WE MUST use the password to view it. However, anyone looking HERE can obviously figure out the password. Hope that makes sense.

--> MB Photo Album <--

Password is the last name of the author/Dr. that created this website and books of marriage principles. The first letter is capitalized.

1. Post your links here for any photos you want to share. Putting them on this thread keeps them all in one place, and posting your own link gives you easy control of editing, adding and deleting if/when you change your mind.

or...

2. You can e-mail your photos to me, faith1again@yahoo.com, and I will be glad to add them to my photobucket MB Album.

Faith1 If you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock somewhere else. - Anon. Harley's Plan A and B; WAT's Quickstart Guidelines for Betrayed Spouses; Notable Posts
T
T
Bump for me!

Me-39 H-38/Married 19years/DD18 & DS10
Dday EA/PA 4/23/08 Left home 5/08/08
Moved in w/Sea Hag 08/01/08
Read SAA Sept 08 Plan A 10/03/08 thru 11/15/08
Plan B 11/15/08-currently
01/18/09 Plan B crack w/phone call restating PBL
01/31/09 Planned brief contact
02/15/09 Delivery of Planned 2nd PBL
Filed for D Dec 2009 Recovering well!
T
T
Ok I emailed you a photo.
Thanks!

:happynewyear:

Me-39 H-38/Married 19years/DD18 & DS10
Dday EA/PA 4/23/08 Left home 5/08/08
Moved in w/Sea Hag 08/01/08
Read SAA Sept 08 Plan A 10/03/08 thru 11/15/08
Plan B 11/15/08-currently
01/18/09 Plan B crack w/phone call restating PBL
01/31/09 Planned brief contact
02/15/09 Delivery of Planned 2nd PBL
Filed for D Dec 2009 Recovering well!
M
M
Ok I emailed you a photo.

Me 2.

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Trying2Live and kids, Mr and Mrs Mark1952, and MelodyLanes and Kahunas have been added to the album. Thanks! :happynewyear:

--> MB Photo Album <--

or...

M
M
Thanks Faith! Great pictures, Mark and Trying2love, what a nice looking bunch you all are!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
So what did y'all do to the forum since I was here last? crazy cool Bumping up the Photo Thread so it's not lost forever. . . Of course the album is still good hurray

--> MB Photo Album <--

or...

T
T
Thanks Faith.

I have e-mailed you my photo.

Me:41
WS:42
Together 22 yrs, No kids
ILYBNILWY: April 09
WS & OW: Oct 08 - present
http://forum.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/u...388#Post2282388
O
O
Me too

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
OurHouse has been added to the album hurray

Travel Monkey - I did not get an e-mail from you. frown Try again.

--> MB Photo Album <--

or...

Last edited by Faith1; 11/12/09 06:19 PM.

S
S
bumping...

E
E
I just sent some too!

Married 11/21/03
BW 40 (me)
WS 37
DD-14
DS-10
H went to Iraq 1/7/09-10/5/09
D-Day 10/29/09
Got the D papers 11/21/09 (Our 6th Anniversary)
Not giving up! Still on Plan A
I can only get stronger!
F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
GloveOil and Trust_Will_Come, as well as ExpectsAMiracle and H have been added to the album hurray

--> MB Photo Album <--

or...

Last edited by Faith1; 01/11/10 12:59 PM.

Page 55 of 68 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 67 68

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation