Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 76 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 75 76
L
L
2 verses that might help you pray for D!ck:

If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat,
and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink,
for you will heap burning coals on his head,
and the Lord will reward you.
�Proverbs 25:21-22

Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, �Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.� To the contrary, �if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.� Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
�Romans 12:17-21

All in love of course. Honest wink whistle

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
H
OP Offline
H
Kind of like "Kill him with kindness"?

Well, if given the opportunity....I'll be nice and smile especially since our anniversary is just around the corner.

Does Hallmark make a card for a STBX?

K
K
"Dear scumbag

Disregard the ticking (give him a clock) and open anyway!"

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
H
H
Dear STBX

Haven't seen you lately. Have you been "mis-laid"?? See you in court

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
H
OP Offline
H
That silk tongued devil sent me the SWEETEST text message today...

"I got u added back to insurance in 10"

Ahhhhh.... music to my ears. I guess his attorney is no dummy in persuading D!ck to keep me on the health insurance plan in 2010 until after the D.

Happy Friday!!!

C
C
Oh I bet that killed him to have to admit defeat. I love it!!!

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
C
C
But notice how he tries to couch it in terms of him being her savior, so none of it is his fault?

I got YOU added...like look at what I went and did for you.

*sigh*

H
OP Offline
H
Of course... because it's all about HIM.

I keep thinking "Pride comes before the fall." How far will he go before he cries "Uncle?" He's stubborn, has a high pain tolerance, and is a bully. I don't recall him ever giving up or giving in.

So he may just go down with the ship.

K
K
Keep doing this... HA HA HA.

What else can you do that might poke at him? Something you could do that he couldn't charge you with?

OH I KNOW!

Do you have the address he's living at now?

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

H
OP Offline
H
I did do something else today. I deposited the partial support check he gave me AFTER I checked his account and noticed he had less than the check amount as a balance.

He'll probably transfer some money in from another account -- like usual -- but I hoped that the check would bounce and he'd be charged with an overdraft fee.

OK... Karmasrose... I do have his address. What's the plan?

K
K
Well, do p**n mags offer free trial periods?

Make them really raunchy...

K
K
OH! Better!

How much does a strip-o-gram cost? Send him a guy.

H
OP Offline
H
He lives with her and her three kids. But that's an idea. I could order a subscription for HIM and have it sent to her house. Just wish I could do it but that it wouldn't be traced back to me. Hummmm......

But really, he's doing a pretty good job on his own at messing up his life. It's almost like -- the less I do, the more damage HE does.

And HER. I see a recipe for disaster with her being around celebrities trying to further her kids' careers. Any man flashing a wad of cash will surely catch her attention. I think it's only a matter of time before she finds someone else to latch onto.

Now... If I could find the perfect decoy to make this happen faster....

Patience, HH, patience.

But LOVE and appreciate your advice, Karmasrose. Your bus is definitely headed in this direction.

C
C
But really, he's doing a pretty good job on his own at messing up his life. It's almost like -- the less I do, the more damage HE does.

I do believe you hit the nail on the head with this one. D1ck is a walking time bomb.

It's all your fault though; you know that don't you?

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

H
H
Originally Posted by ChaiLover

I do believe you hit the nail on the head with this one. D1ck is a walking time bomb.

Of course it is our fault. We are so guilty of being their spouses, loving them and wanting to be a family. How horrible we can be. dramaqueen

We should be punished for wanting those values. And we are the "vindicative ones". Think I will go watch "first wives's club"
rotflmao

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
S
S
Originally Posted by hope3343
Originally Posted by ChaiLover

Of course it is our fault. We are so guilty of being their spouses, loving them and wanting to be a family. How horrible we can be. dramaqueen

We should be punished for wanting those values. And we are the "vindicative ones". Think I will go watch "first wives's club"
rotflmao

Yeah HH and Hope, you guys screwed up big time, and forget about you Chai, goodness what were you thinkin? :gobble:

Last edited by stillhere8126; 11/24/09 05:01 AM. Reason: gobble gobble

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
C
C
Any update for us? Certainly it hasn't been quiet on the other side??

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

H
OP Offline
H
Of course it hasn't been quiet here.

Got in a little text war with D!ck yesterday. And I started it -- just sent a simple text in SchoolBus fashion -- as few of words as possible...

"Sent support balance?"

OK... I was messing with him. I knew this would tick him off.

He followed with "What r we doing for a settlement. I gave my attny a copy for yours." Meaning the financial stuff I had subpenaed him for.

Then came the crap... I won't bore you with most of the stuff... just a few choice lines...
"That will be a nice 5,000 attorney bill for them to review all that crap. Hope u have a nice Thanksgiving. U need to find something to be thankful for."
"Should of just settled but oh well."
"I'm sure they can keep continuing because they still think I have money."
"I'm not whinning. Just stating the facts. My life has gone on and will just not in [this town}."
"Found a job yet"
"We will c when we settle if we ever settle."
"Keep spending money. "

I couldn't resist when he asked me to find something to be thankful for. Here's my reply "Stop whinying. U got what u wanted. Just pay the money. And Im thankful for bees."

For those of you who don't remember... several weeks ago when D!ck was to pay his first support check, he said he needed to check with his attorney first and was being a real a$$. Ends up, he got stung twice that weekend and ended up in the emergency room with an allergic reaction.

Earlier, her called me a "busy little bee" for spending so much time going over our financial stuff.

He needs to learn to beeeeee nice to me. rotflmao

C
C
Good job HH. He hates the fact that you are getting your financial ducks in a row. He can't hide anything. Too bad.
When he says that you should have just settled, I'm sure he means that you should have accepted HIS terms, right? Not.

Waywards....they want to walk away with no debt, all the assets, no atty fees, and everyone accepting and happy for their new found love. Makes me sick.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

S
S
OMG, HH, that bee comment was hysterical....I have texted my WH during Plan B....and your conversation sounds like a few of mine, that I regret....that is one of the reasons I probably am not in R, cant keep my damn mouth shut.

I realize your done with M now....I think I am too, so now it doesnt matter anymore....

but I had these text since Plan B day one...and I had some pretty clever quips too. I guess that is why I was not supposed to communicate with WH at all, oh well....didnt it feel good to send that bee comment?...I wonder if he got a chuckle out of it?...

I dont think waywards have a sense of humor left though....

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
Page 21 of 76 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation