Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Tabby1 #2278114 11/24/09 10:07 AM
P
P
Originally Posted by Tabby1
PSUBiker, what ever became of the trial from August?

Still no word yet. I'm getting frustrated by the day. It's pretty lame the judge is taking this long. At this point, even if I get word in the next week or two, it wouldn't make any sense to switch them out of school until X-Mas anyways.

Meanwhile, I've been busy getting stuff together for the alimony hearing on 2/5. I just got a bill from the court - the transcript of POSOM stating he lives with exWW and she's his girlfriend is going to run me $320. mad

So far, I have documentation that he's lived with her up to at least 4/27. Then, it's circumsantial. It will be interesting if she provides me with any of the documents I had asked for. She has until Dec 15th to provide them. At that point, I'll have to file a motion to compell with the judge.

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
PSUBIKER #2278118 11/24/09 10:19 AM
W
W
If this helps... That $320 is an INVESTMENT in that you will not have to pay alimony to exWW & POSOM.

WTF *** Warning *** Make sure brain is engaged before shifting mouth out of Neutral.
P
P
Originally Posted by walkingthefield
If this helps... That $320 is an INVESTMENT in that you will not have to pay alimony to exWW & POSOM.

I look at it that way too. But, it still rots that I have to shell it out to prove something that everybody knows. It would be much easier if exWW just admited she was cohabitating and having SF with her 2nd cousin instead of dragging this through court.

OTOH, very rarely does a BS get a chance to put a WS, the OP, and the OP's mother on the stand to testify about the affair. grin For good reason, courts don't want to get into the details of an affair. My attorney told me this is one of the few instances he could remember that an affair is central to a divorce proceeding since my state is no fault. I guess it's pretty rare that a WS petitions for alimony WHILE cohabitating with the OP in a state where you are inelligible for alimony if you cohabitate.

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
PSUBIKER #2285050 12/08/09 10:54 PM
P
P
Hi guys. Still no word from the judge yet. We are at day 110 since the custody hearing. I have no idea why it is taking so long.

On the legal front, I filed a couple of contempt petitions against the exWW.

1. Her refusal to pay medical expenses and half of daycare as ordered by the CS order

2. Her refusal to pay my attorney fees when she was sanctioned by the court for filing false claims against me.

The day care and medical expenses that she's not paying is close to $500/mo. I'm not about to let her get away with defacto alimony. If the judge rules for status quo, hopefully CS will be recalculated with me paying all of daycare when we go to trial for the contempt order.

Other than the contempt filings, things have been pretty quiet. She's left me alone, I have left her alone. I have hardly talked to exSIL or exMIL in the last couple of months. On weekends and such when I don't have the kids, I've been pretty much a homebody. For months after D-Day, I didn't want to be alone and was always on the phone with someone. Over the last three or four months, I've been going through a leave PSUBIKER alone stage. Perhaps I'm sick of the drama too! I also think if you are not content being by yourself, you are not ready for a relationship.

That being said, I have left the apartment a few times. I went to happy hour with a fellow BH from the MB forums who also happened to go to my high school. We had a great time! The kids and I went to a holiday party thrown by another MB member this past weekend. I was so proud of DD4 - she was talking to EVERYONE and was very social! So, I've been getting out a little bit.

WIth the extra daycare and speech for DD4, money has been very tight for me as well. That's another reason why I haven't gone out much. I don't have any credit cards anymore, so everything is cash or debit for me. Yet, it is pretty liberating only having my car payment for debt payments. If exWW ever gets her act together and starts contributing to daycare, I can even start working on paying my car off quicker.

As for dating, I'm going to hold off at least until the alimony hearing is over. By then, there shouldn't be any drama left unless it is created by the exWW. I've started giving a lot of thought in what I would be looking for once PSUBIKER hits the market in earnest. I have a feeling I am going to be VERY picky.

One thing I've noticed is I'm really not attracted to the younger, never married crowd. A big thing for me is a woman who "gets" being a single father and that the kids are my number one priority in my life.

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
PSUBIKER #2285057 12/08/09 11:04 PM
K
K
Your best bet in that case would be another single parent. They understand. smile

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
karmasrose #2301092 01/07/10 09:59 PM
P
P
Hi all,

Things are heating up on the legal front with xWW and I. We have a hearing on the 15th for her failure to pay my attorney fees.

In addition, we have the alimony and property division hearing on Feb 5th. I had sent her a request for documents back in early November. Of course, she did not send me anything. So, I filed a motion to compel discovery in mid December. The xWW answered it saying that she felt she didn't have to provide any of the documents requested. Nevertheless, the judge ruled that she has to provide all documents requested by Jan 11th or have her alimony petition dismissed as well as have asset division completed based on what my proposed division was. I.E - I keep all my retirement accounts, she keeps hers. rotflmao

POSOM has been telling her that she doesn't need to provide any documents. It's unreal how dumb she is being.

Last edited by PSUBIKER; 01/07/10 10:09 PM.

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
PSUBIKER #2301100 01/07/10 10:18 PM
M
M
The Karma Bus sure seems to be doing a great job of s.l.o.w.l.y. rolling over your XWW...

ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)
K
K
Well what would he know about documents anyway...you did say he hadn't filed taxes in YEARS...

rotflmao

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

PSUBIKER #2301124 01/07/10 11:33 PM
P
P
Originally Posted by PSUBIKER
Hi all,

Things are heating up on the legal front with xWW and I. We have a hearing on the 15th for her failure to pay my attorney fees.

In addition, we have the alimony and property division hearing on Feb 5th. I had sent her a request for documents back in early November. Of course, she did not send me anything. So, I filed a motion to compel discovery in mid December. The xWW answered it saying that she felt she didn't have to provide any of the documents requested. Nevertheless, the judge ruled that she has to provide all documents requested by Jan 11th or have her alimony petition dismissed as well as have asset division completed based on what my proposed division was. I.E - I keep all my retirement accounts, she keeps hers. rotflmao

POSOM has been telling her that she doesn't need to provide any documents. It's unreal how dumb she is being.

DUMB doesn't cover half of it.

My shocked GAWD doh2 she's stickout DUMBER

Pepperband #2301137 01/08/10 12:32 AM
K
K
No, no! Dumber-er-er-ER!

karmasrose #2301139 01/08/10 12:42 AM
P
P
You're right...

Pepperband #2301146 01/08/10 01:14 AM
K
K
You'd think she'd do everything possible to get this over with, but no.

POSOM wants to drag it out, hoping it'll break you...

karmasrose #2301208 01/08/10 08:50 AM
T
T
What a moron!!!! Both of them, actually. Is there anybody who still thinks waywardism isn't a mental disease after reading all this? Honestly, she was an ordinary person with at least average intelligence once, wasn't she PSU? The way she's acting now, I'm surprised she has enough smarts to dress herself in the morning.

D
D
Originally Posted by ManInMotion
The Karma Bus sure seems to be doing a great job of s.l.o.w.l.y. rolling over your XWW...

Perhaps it just wants to make sure it does a good and thorough job of it.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
Tabby1 #2301434 01/08/10 11:21 AM
P
P
Originally Posted by Tabby1
What a moron!!!! Both of them, actually. Is there anybody who still thinks waywardism isn't a mental disease after reading all this? Honestly, she was an ordinary person with at least average intelligence once, wasn't she PSU? The way she's acting now, I'm surprised she has enough smarts to dress herself in the morning.

I'm not so sure - I've had doubts for several years about the size of her brain pan. But yes, she graduated from a good University with a 3.2 GPA. It's one thing to lose a case in the courtroom, it's another thing entirely to get disqualified on something as dumb as not cooperating with discovery. Waywardism is totally a mental disease - she has gotten herself so emotionally intertwinned with POSOM that she is beginning to exhibit sociopathic tendencies too.

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
PSUBIKER #2301438 01/08/10 11:23 AM
B
B
Hope it all goes well for you PSU. If you are victorious...just picturing the expression on her face is priceless. rotflmao

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
PSUBIKER #2301447 01/08/10 11:30 AM
P
P
Waywardism is totally a mental disease - she has gotten herself so emotionally intertwinned with POSOM that she is beginning to exhibit sociopathic tendencies too.

Insanity is contagious.

Seriously, do you think they are doing drugs?

Pepperband #2301517 01/08/10 12:16 PM
M
M
Waywardism is totally a mental disease - she has gotten herself so emotionally intertwinned with POSOM that she is beginning to exhibit sociopathic tendencies too.

Just to reiterate...

Did you ever pursue that concealled weapons permit I suggested many months ago?

Seriously, the more I hear the more I worry about your safety.

Mr. W

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
D
D
>I've had doubts for several years about the size of her brain pan.

The SIZE of the pan isn't the problem...it's whether there are brains IN said pan...

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
PSUBIKER #2301576 01/08/10 12:52 PM
P
P
Hi all,

If she doesn't provide the documents by 5:00 on Monday (the 11th), I'd request that your attorney request that her disobedience to the Court's direct order to be heard on the 15th along with whatever else is set for that day.

Does she have an attorney?

What a dumb azz.

WW: "Judge, POSOM said I don't have to produce anything."

Judge: "oh really?... did you bring your toothbrush?"

rotflmao

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 612 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation