Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 76 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 75 76
C
C
Originally Posted by hope3343
I think it is time to put the Horse head in his bed. signed "the Italian way"

rotflmao rotflmao

Wouldn't that freak the OW out!!!

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
C
C
HH,

I know you feel weak, but you really have the upper hand here with all of your evidence. And D!ck knows it. Remember he is being aggressive for a lot of different reasons, but mostly because he is backed into a corner. Keep your cool.

Just let your atty handle it. Hopefully he will be a sleeper like mine and come to life in the courtroom.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
Q
Q
the issue lies with my husband. He is the one responsible for breaking up our family. She was just an opportunist. I get it...
hurray

I think this might be one of the most valuable lessons we learn. It's not about US. They are who do it. We only try and survive the best we can, and rightly so..

Good for you... hurray

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
F
F
Originally Posted by QueeniesAdventures
I think this might be one of the most valuable lessons we learn. It's not about US. They are who do it. We only try and survive the best we can, and rightly so..
This is the central issue those of us who are "spinning" in Plan B have, I think. Wondering if we'll be ready to take them back, should the day ever come when they might want back.

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
Q
Q
This is the central issue those of us who are "spinning" in Plan B have, I think. Wondering if we'll be ready to take them back, should the day ever come when they might want back.
All the wondering in the world won't happen until the A has ended and the fog creeps away.

I often heard that when you're done, you're done. What makes it happen is anyones guess. For me it never did. For others it did. G-ds timing is perfect, trust him because he knows the plans he has for you, as in Jeremiah 29:11.

From the outset, it seems Plan B is so easy. I found it to be boring, harder and not nearly as fun. Disengaging myself from the chaos and ickiness was my salvation to healing. I didn't have to deal with the monster of the WH and his totally sick thinking. I got to just concentrate on healing myself and building a life for my children and me. Even when I didn't want to.

I will have to say, in my sitch, it was not UNTIL WH told me about the "truth" of his past that I was set free. I realized in that MOMENT, it was NEVER about me. I didn't have that in Plan A or Plan B.... The timing was perfect because I was ready to hear the truth and G-d had prepared me for it all along.

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
H
OP Offline
H
Well, D!ck did it again. Today is the day temporary support is due and it's short. He made various deductions and transfered the "d!ck-decided" amount directly into my account. He did leave me a text stating what he took out and why.

Calling Cell phone/computer wiz's -- Can I print off texts or have them forwarded to email so I have a copy?

And I'm really trying to bite my tongue today. I was pretty upset with him yesterday and... well... I started a brief text war. I shouldn't provoke him and Hope let me have it. When I reevaluate just what I text him then look at just what he text me -- I see that I was in control, brief words.... his were wordy, angry, bullying, threatening, ugly...

BUT... he's not worried about court because if he was, he would have paid me the full support amount today. He's still sooooo wayward to continue to thumb his nose at a court order. He thinks he's above it all.

If my goal is to keep my marriage, then I flunk with each contact with him. If my goal is to raise his blood pressure, then I likely succeed. If I really think about it, my goal is to make sure the kids and I are not screwed out of our livelihood due to his affair and his financial stupidity.

I'm not out for revenge, but justice. And if the only justice is financial, then I will put 100 percent of my effort into that.

Court is less than a week away; therefore, I resolve to stay in Plan B during the week. Send NO texts and reply to NO texts.

I have enough to keep me busy. Son home from college. Christmas shopping. Gathering documents for attorney.

Ahhh.... tis the season!!!

K
K
Are you writing down how much he is short, etc, that sort of thing, and when? Have you kept the proof of his deductions, etc?

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
K
K
If you could, I'd offer to print them for you...but I don't have a printer!

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

T
T
HH,

I think you can forward text to email. Go into contacts, start a new contact, then it will give you the option of Phone# and email. Simply type in the email and save it as a contact, then forward the text to the contact with email. I'm guessing you'll use your email as the contact, which will work and when you go into your email, it will say from: attphonenumberat att dot com
to: hhatgmail
fw: my husband is d!ck!

It's very simple.

L
L
if you cant, simply log each text, the time it was sent and from what number. write out the message as it is (dont correct spelling mistakes)

I did that as I did not have the ability to forward text to email and ended up with a substantal record that I could take to court, easily proved by match with cell phone records. I copied EVERY text, even non abusive ones to show consistancy

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
H
OP Offline
H
Themud -- IT WORKS!!!

Now I'll start printing off texts AND storing them. THANKS

K
K
Woohoo, Holy!

........mind shooting a couple my way? Through email that is. I love reading stuff like this. If not, I understand.

I'm just having a dull couple of days and need a good laugh.

H
H
Hi HH you can take the text message and forward it your email.

send it as youremailaddress.com and it will go directly into your email and you can print out from there

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
T
T
I'm glad it worked and you made sense of my directions. I get txt msgs from my sis on my email and tried it from my phone to my email. Technology!!!

Don't bait 'im now you hear!

H
OP Offline
H
Ok... small snag. Can only get the short texts forwarded to email. The longer ones only send the first two lines or so then I get an error message. Any suggestions?

Deal, themud. No bait'im... for now.

And KR... I'll write out the longer one from yesterday. You'll get a kick out of it.

H
OP Offline
H
From Mr. D!ck....

"U r just an ungrateful bitter person. I have taken care of all u and the kids needs for 18 years. Get over urself and move on or break me. In the long run u will be the one who suffers. We all no what will happen. Ur choice today. Without me working u get nothing. Keep pushing and that's what will happen. And keep the bullying u out of the next text. Just ur reality."

HH here... don't think I bullied him in my text. Here it is...
"Bring it. Your the one paying attorney fees. And our witness list is growing."

I guess I'm just a mean, ole, bullying BS. Oh -- I forgot -- UNGRATEFUL, mean, ole, bullying BS.

T
T
Hmm. I can't figure that one out. Now that you know how, is it possible to forward them to someone that is supportive of you, like mom? Try it from her phone. It has to be the length of connection while transferring.

Keep playing with it or even call the phone co. or local store. Each person in those stores are suppose to be intimately knowledgeable about how each of the programs work on all the phones they sell, not just the salesman/woman, the people at the back who set you up on a plan know them just as well (I have a friend who is at the back and was/is trained with all the rest).

T
T
Isn't it funny how they have selective memories? Keep trying and call down to the local store. It will work!

K
K
Selective memories--has he forgotten not all the kids are 18?

H
OP Offline
H
Selective memories? I worked full-time for 16 years straight, even worked through three pregnancies never taking time off until the day each kid was born (I called in sick twice saying that I was headed to the hospital to give birth. The first time, I took off 4 days before the birth.)

I had three kids in diapers and STILL worked full-time. I rarely complained -- it was part of the territory.

And work wasn't a "playing golf for the afternoon cushy job" or a "head to the beach for a few days on business" kind of job that D!ck always had. It was Monday - Friday, 8-5. No extended lunch hour or sick leave or vacation time, either. And a boss who checked on you if you were gone from your desk too long, or on the phone too long, or in the restroom too long.

Yeah... I'm just an ungrateful b!t@h because I expected my husband to be faithful and loyal and trustworthy.

Can you believe that we were high school sweethearts?

Page 27 of 76 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation