Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 76 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 75 76
H
OP Offline
H
Yeah... all the kids are NOT 18 and we've been married for 24 years. So is he saying that he dropped the ball the last 6 years?

I swear this man has a brain tumor. His personality has changed. His memory is MORE THAN selective. And he's gottten mean. This from a man who NEVER called me a name, was disrespectful, or fought with me in the 30 years we were together.

K
K
It's hard to believe it sometimes.

What are you doing now (besides taking care of D!ck which is a fulltime job in an of itself)?

It's hard to find a job nowadays, I know...

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
K
K
Your WH suffers from the same syndrome Chai's does... "Cranial Rectal Infection."

It's where they get their head so far up there that the brain becomes infected and all the goodness seeps out the open orifice.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

C
C
Originally Posted by karmasrose
Your WH suffers from the same syndrome Chai's does... "Cranial Rectal Infection."

It's where they get their head so far up there that the brain becomes infected and all the goodness seeps out the open orifice.

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

We'll have to get all of our entertainment from HH now because my WH is my XWH. No more drama for Chai. It's up to D!ck to provide ongoing Cranial Rectal entertainment in the future.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
H
OP Offline
H
Thanks a lot, guys.

I forgot one thing that happened recently that you would really get a kick out of.

Remember recently when Bimbo emailed D!ck a shot of her va-jay-jay. Well.... D!ck returned the favor... so to speak. blush

I just don't get it (ha, ha... I'm not getting "it")... but they live together, sleep together, seem to share every moment they can together... and they need to send pictures of their privates to each other.

Obviously sex is a big, big deal with them.

And YES... I have a copy of D!ck and his manhood stored away. The way I see it, I'm in war mode. And when a weapon of potential mass destruction falls in my lap, I pick it up, make a copy, put the original back, and keep the copy for safe keeping.

You just never know... NEVER. I guess I'm being a good girl scout "BEEEEE Prepared." OK -- the beeeee is a play on D!ck being stung and now allergic. I crack myself up!!! dance2

K
K
BE PRE-PARED.

Great, now I'm having Lion King flashbacks rotflmao

C
C
Originally Posted by Holyheart
Well.... D!ck returned the favor... so to speak. blush

WHAT??? He sent a picture of his brain??????

I crack myself up!!! dance2

You crack me up too HH. I just wish it were under other conditions though. But....if we don't laugh at some of this we'll go crazy.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

C
C
OK, I guess I am going to have to be the one to ask this question.

What "state" was the brain in at the time?

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

C
C
Ewwww!

rotflmao

H
H
Originally Posted by ChaiLover
OK, I guess I am going to have to be the one to ask this question.

What "state" was the brain in at the time?

and since no one else hopefully took that picture what angle was it shot from? Wide angle? zoom? Did he photoshop?? rotflmao

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
C
C
Originally Posted by hope3343
Did he photoshop?? rotflmao

He probably had to use the "enlargement" option......

Last edited by ChaiLover; 12/16/09 04:53 PM.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

H
H
Originally Posted by ChaiLover
Did he photoshop?? rotflmao

He probably had to use the "enlargement" option......

Did you ever see pictures of the cabins on cruise ships in the brochures. The photographer uses some type of special attachment (no pun intended) that makes the cabin look much larger and spacious (the rooms are so small that you can't usually turn around in them!)

Did you notice if there was any "trick photography" hurray

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
F
F
Did you ever see pictures of the cabins on cruise ships in the brochures. The photographer uses some type of special attachment (no pun intended) that makes the cabin look much larger and spacious (the rooms are so small that you can't usually turn around in them!)

There's one difference: One actually uses a stateroom.

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
H
OP Offline
H
Since inquiring minds want to know....

He was standing and taking the picture looking down. I did a double take because I thought it was a thumb. I recognized his feet and his hairy legs, but the -- er -- member looked different. My first thought was that it looked "sick" like "not its usual self." And at that angle -- hummmm....

OK -- I'm not going to dwell on it. My take is that he did it to prove to her that he'd comply with her every wish. She probably asked him to and he did.

He will do what she wants. He will give up everything for her. He will be led around by a ring in his nose or a string on his d!ck.

In other news, met with attorney yesterday who is FURIOUS about D!ck not paying the court ordered support amount. He immediately phone D!ck's attorney and had to leave a message for a call back. He says D!ck will be in for a rude awakening when he gets before the judge.

I reiterated that I'm not trying to get my revenge or break WH. I never wanted this and I certainly don't relish the idea of dragging D!ck through the mud. But I have to do what I have to do for our family.

P
P
D!ck on a string .... heretofore known as DOS

a shiny new MB acronym puke rotflmao

C
C
I thought it was a thumb.

Shoulda used that enlargement option....

When you think about this, it's really pretty sick that they have to send this kind of stuff over the wire.

But I have to do what I have to do for our family.

Yes, you absolutely do HH. Your WH is really screwed up (no pun intended). He needs a total reality check to bring that ego of his back down to size.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

C
C
Originally Posted by Pepperband

Oh my gosh, wasn't that something the actor did? Can't think of his name but he was Kung Foo.....

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

H
OP Offline
H
Originally Posted by Pepperband

Yah!! Yah!!! I'm famous for contributing a new acronym.

N
N
He was standing and taking the picture looking down. I did a double take because I thought it was a thumb. I recognized his feet and his hairy legs, but the -- er -- member looked different. My first thought was that it looked "sick" like "not its usual self." And at that angle -- hummmm....

Is anyone else thinking about those "portrait" Christmas cards? You know--"From D ick--have a Merry Christmas" to all his adult friends and business acquaintances? Of course that would be wrong. . . crybaby

H
OP Offline
H
Actually, I was thinking of a montage from the two of them. I've got several photos over the two years ending with the money shots of each of them.

"Oh, Come all Ye Unfaithful"... love, D!ck and Bimbo

Page 28 of 76 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation