Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
L
hug Believer hug from Flick and I. You were a rock to me in the hard times and a better supporter of Flick than he deseverd wink

PLease tell your mum she is in our prayers, as are all sufferers of cancer. Flick will be doing the NZ climb for a cure again this year. 'Knowing' of a real person his effort helps is such a bonus.

Yes I hear you about sins of the fathers, and how infidelity just keeps on giving. Almost every night I pray for Beetle and grieve his abandoment.

Oh, and Fred, while during Flicks A I did briefly get on well with x-lil (my XH) after 15 years of really not liking the guy, it didnt last. All the reasons we are not together are still there and within a few months I was back to dislike. I am now in plan B with him; not for any kind of recovery, but for my mental health.

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
V
V
Hello Believer,

I didn't really have the chance to get to know you real well before you left MB for your rest,
but I do feel that I know enough about you from reading and posting along side of you,
that you are a good and gentle person.

You have had a tough year, my wish for you is that you find peace in 2010.
I'm sorry that you are feeling blue.

hug hug hug

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

B
B
God Bless you Believer. Merry Christmas.

Me: 56 (FBS) Wife: 55 (FWW)
D-Day August 2005
Married 11/1982 3 Sons 27,25,23
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.
B
OP Offline
B
So good to hear from so many wonderful MB friends.

I know that I'm blessed to still have my mom. She has a lymphoma (mantle cell) that was considered one of the worst, with no hope of treatment until a couple of years ago. Now they have a treatment that works, and many people can live up to seven years, and also feel good.

Today for Christmas, we had a great meal and then went walking in the wetlands - for 3 hours! So all of the research has paid off in a quality of life that was beyond hope just a couple of years ago.

My thanks to Flick, and others like him who work so hard to make others' lives better.

And HopeandPray - hope you will check in once in awhile. I thought you ran off and got married.

T
T
Hi, Believer. It's always nice to hear from you and know that you're still plugging away, even when it's not easy. Hope things look up for you soon.

tl

S
S
May God's presence be with you in a very concrete way this weekend.

Sending much love your way, B.

smb

Happily married to HerPapaBear

I
I
Originally Posted by hopenpray
Believer,I don't know if you will remember me, but you were such a good support to me when I was going through my painful time.
OT...
Welcome Ghost of Christmas Past. xH sounds like he is cake eating. This time he is cheating on his present wife!

If I may quote a comment from Believers post: Their affair could only survive while it was an affair.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
N
N
hug Good to hear from you. May the coming year bring you more and more of God's peace and comfort.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
J
J
Hi believer-

Hope you and your mom are enjoying another crisp, clear day in the PNW. smile I hope you can join Queenie, L4 and me on Tuesday.

johnstwin-

"I may not know what the future holds, but I know who holds my future." -Martin Luther

Remarried my FXH 25 years to the day of our first M. God is so good-and sometimes so unexpected!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 672 guests, and 84 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation