Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 90 of 95 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 94 95
W
W
Originally Posted by chrisner
Makes me laugh now.

Kinda made me laugh then.

rotflmao

You have such a way with words!

My D-Day was Thanksgiving. I think I ate turkey.

For breakfast? think

doh2

S
OP Offline
S
I'm with you Foxy, I have tough time rememebering lotsa stuff. It's really annoying, and yet another reason to stay the heck away from the Z. He WILL just cause me more pain and disappointment as he is now. Yeeeucchh! sick No thanks.

yeah, um, I have to admit, the rodeo incident kinda made me laugh then, too. What a schmo your WxH was (IS).

I don't remember what I had to eat on Dday. Then I didn't eat anything for a while, so I didn't have to remember what I didn't eat, so I got that going for me, which is nice...

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
W
W
Well, I'm glad I could entertain everyone...... stickout

What a poop! Oh wait, that's on bugsy's thread.....

don't remember what I had to eat on Dday. Then I didn't eat anything for a while, so I didn't have to remember what I didn't eat, so I got that going for me, which is nice...

I tried to eat for DDs sake.......threw it all back up, though.

I still get very frustrated with this. I can't spell or write like I use to. Still mix words that are similar sounding but don't mean the same. Write/right, there/their.......

I'm really not as dumb as my postings look...... Sometimes I'll read over my post after I posted it and I'm blush

C
C
I'm with you Foxy, I have tough time rememebering lotsa stuff.

The stuff I don't remember is from the 26 year marriage. The rest of my memories are clear and like I was born just 3-years ago.

I remember a lot of things that DD and I did together during the marriage but never about Wayzilla anymore.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
B
B
so I got that going for me, which is nice...

I am with you on that one. Eating was not an activity I recall engaging in for quite a while.

I don't recall a lot from those times either,,,that is until someone jogs my memory. Seems I actually DID function during that time, but the details are a bit fuzzy at times!

I do see BC lurking around here from time to time, but he has been eerily quiet,,,,,,,,,,,,. I've seen Rin on FB. She seems to be doing very well and in what seems to be a good relationship.

The whole 'getting a life' thing is once again being elusive for me. Thought I had it going on,, but now not so much! That's ok.

And for all of those that think that we would want to talk to, let alone re-marry our WS Nooo Nooo Nooo!

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

"You Can't Fix Stupid" - My Mom
C
C
I'm really not as dumb as my postings look......

You hide it well behind all the cool emoticons.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
S
OP Offline
S
Selective memory, eh, chrisner. I gotta try that. smirk

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
W
W
It must be that compartmentalizing that you MEN get to do. I so wish I could master that!

C
C
Eating was not an activity I recall engaging in for quite a while.

I ate just fine and still lost 25 lbs in 5-weeks.

W
W
I'm really not as dumb as my postings look......

You hide it well behind all the cool emoticons.

Darn you found me out! I was SO using those as a distraction!

Look, look! Pretty pictures ! twoxfour

W
W
Eating was not an activity I recall engaging in for quite a while.

I ate just fine and still lost 25 lbs in 5-weeks.

sigh Them were the days......

C
C
Look, look! Pretty pictures !

Yep! Your emoticons work on me like the fake stick throw with a dog.

You still got Cooter?

That might bring BC out.

W
W
rotflmao

If anything will bring BC out, that will be it.

skeptical Do ya see him yet?

C
C
You are probably going to clobber me big time for saying this, but my first thought when you had to move back was that the stars were lining up for you and the Z to end up back together.

And now you tell me that he is working in the same place?

Yikes.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
S
OP Offline
S
No, not going to clobber you, Chai.

The Z doesn't have what it takes to be my man now. He has not changed at all from his ways. Apparently, he treats his new girlfriend just as he treated me...like wallpaper and a convenient companion. I am not interested in more of the same and the thought of being with him is a nightmare that I would want to claw my way out of until I wore my fingers down to the bone and bled out.

I have seen what it can be like to be with someone who faces problems and issues head on, and even that little taste has me hungering for much more of the same.

No thanks.

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
C
C
Originally Posted by silentlucidity
No, not going to clobber you, Chai.

The Z doesn't have what it takes to be my man now. He has not changed at all from his ways. Apparently, he treats his new girlfriend just as he treated me...like wallpaper and a convenient companion. I am not interested in more of the same and the thought of being with him is a nightmare that I would want to claw my way out of until I wore my fingers down to the bone and bled out.

I have seen what it can be like to be with someone who faces problems and issues head on, and even that little taste has me hungering for much more of the same.

No thanks.

Oh man,I so want to be where you are. I am actually closer than ever before, believe it or not. The thought of recovery with him has now become slightly revolting. Yeah, I think I might be closer than even I thought. WooHooooooo

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

L
L
SL,

I am not interested in more of the same and the thought of being with him is a nightmare that I would want to claw my way out of until I wore my fingers down to the bone and bled out.

You made your point...loud and clear! rotflmao

Selective memory, eh, chrisner. I gotta try that.

Different means...same end.

In my case, I DON'T want to forget, to make DAM* sure I don't let it happen again! rotflmao

XBW
DS16 & DS22
PLAN D: finalized!
C
C
Hey SL,

Wondering how you were doing these days.

Update?

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

S
OP Offline
S
Hi Chai laugh

I'm doing well.

The settlement is finished. I was able to clear out my debt, which was pretty significant, and am now looking to invest part of it for DS's education. A little more research is required, since I'm skeptical about going into the 529 plan. It's only 10 years until DS gets to college age, so I don't think I will be able to pay his way to Ivy League, but the money will help him in ways that I never had. That's my goal.

DS has had lots of problems in his before/aftercare program at school with one boy, who picks on him/at him often. It got to the point that I told the kid directly to keep his hands off of DS. Seemed his parents weren't willing to take that leap. Things have been better since, and I gave the operator instructiont that I woul dbe more than happy to talk directly with the boy's parents if they have a problem with my talking to their son.

I am doing well. I haven�t been exercising as much lately because my back went out over a month ago, and I have been nursing it ever since. It�s pretty bad this time, but I believe it is muscular, not structural. It can be discouraging when I sit up out of bed and it hurts. Sometimes just getting in and out of the car causes me to feel a pinch, and then I�m super cautious. I can�t just go running around with DS, which I love to do. I�ve been trying to help him out in baseball this season, but it�s been hit or miss either due to craptastic weather or my back. If I say no to helping him, he always asks �Is it your back?� Mommy's falling apart sigh

otherwise, I am doing really well.

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
C
C
If the kid gives you trouble again Triple Dog Dare him next winter.

I am doing well. I haven�t been exercising as much lately because my back went out over a month ago,

I have been playing basketball with the girls at open gym. On the second night I thought I was going to die. I had to defend my 6'-7" 230 lb assistant coach. He stuffed a layup I tried so hard I went out the back gym doors in a heap.

Mommy's falling apart

You're just a whippersnapper!

Page 90 of 95 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 94 95

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 715 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation