Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
M
Mulan Offline OP
OP Offline
M

Me, BW
WH cheated in corporate workplace for many years. He moved out and filed in summer 2008.
K
K
Well she had every right to.

Is she the BW who was dying?

If so, what fun she could have...just saying... twoxfour

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
B
B
I can really relate to her situation.

Her husband is just disgusting. He lied and lied, and now it is turning out that he had sex with the slut in the marital bed while his kids were home.

And now he is so adamant that he is going to do the right thing by his daughter. It makes me want to puke. He didn't do the right thing by his wife of 35 years, didn't do the right thing for his kids.

Better that his wife go on without him. She might not have too many more years to live, but at least she doesn't have to put up with his [censored].

K
K
Do right by his daughter? What about his wife? And other kids? And now he has this kid to worry about.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

C
C
Do the right thing by his daughter? Does that mean he is going to marry the skank-ho?

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
K
K
Didn't he promise to marry the OW when his wife died anyway?

C
C
Ever hear Steven lynch? here is an excerpt from his song.
"If I could be a superhero"

If you could be a Superhero,
Would you be Justice Guy?
Making sure people get what they deserve,
Especially women who lie
Like if a wife left her husband with three kids and no job
To run off to f...ing Hawaii with some doctor named Bob
You could skin them and drain them of blood till they die
Especially Bob
Then you would be Justice Guy

Oh, I didn't mean to be subtle, I didn't mean to be vague
Give her Mad Cow disease, let him die of the plague
As long as they suffer for their terrible lie
Especially Bob
Then you would be Justice Guy.
Then you would be a Superhero, like me.

He gets pretty raw or I would put up a link cuz his facial expressions make it even funnier

And on topic John Edwards has to be one of the most worthless pieces of trash ever. He has reserved his special place in Hades

Me 56 Former BS
Widowed 5-17-09 --married 25 years.
4 children
DS-35 previous marriage--18-22 DGrandSons 6 and 4
Me former BS
DD-29 with DGDs 5 and 1yr
DSs 26 and 23
Teilhard de Chardin..“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ...Sounds about right to me.
M
M
I'll bet she decided to throw in the towel when it was leaked that there was a sex tape that would be referenced in the book his ex-aide wrote about him. Edwards is an idiot. I can't even stand to look at him.

Last edited by maritalbliss; 02/01/10 09:10 AM. Reason: Clarity

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

M
M
trashy, trashy, trashy... crazy

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

C
C
He's a scumbag.

Me: BH, 49 yrs old
Her: FWW 44 yrs old
A's occurred in 1988
Dday #1 (2 A's) Aug. 26, 2009
Dday #2 (3 A's) Sep. 5, 2009

My story: http://forum.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/u...744#Post2279744

Not sure where we are going...?

F
F
Originally Posted by codtej
He's a scumbag.
People are just now finding this out?

Maybe my "woman picker" is broken, but I had this guy pegged from Day One. Of course, I'm also one of the few who had problems with Bill Clinton starting with his comments about "astroturf in the back of the pickup truck."

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
O
O
That he was screwing skankho while running for President on top of the fact that his wife is terminal and they have young children is just so very wrong my mind can't fully grasp it!

Z
Z
Me, too, Fred. The guy made my skin crawl from day one. I run into a lot of guys like this. It amazes me that women do not see through them. Of course, who am I to talk. Bad picker here.
I wonder if the genders can see the slime in their own more clearly than the opposite gender.

F
F
Originally Posted by Zelmo
Me, too, Fred. The guy made my skin crawl from day one. I run into a lot of guys like this. It amazes me that women do not see through them. Of course, who am I to talk. Bad picker here.
I wonder if the genders can see the slime in their own more clearly than the opposite gender.
Incidentally Zelmo, I want to thank you for putting me on track.

Yesterday I had a grand "OMG Moment" (something akin to a grande mal seizure, perhaps?) when I came across this article. I think the author may have been living in my back pocket for the past few years...

[/tj]

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
I
I
Total loser. Nuff said.

Me:BW, FWH 1DD 1DS
B
B
Never trusted Clinton either, Edwards gave off a slimey vibe in my book.

The other book that came out recently said Elizabeth was a difficult person, thank goodness I didn't have the media around me after d-day...difficult wouldn't have been the word used to describe me and the rollar coaster ride.

Me-49, WH-51
Married 02/1983 yrs, Sons - 27, 26, 20
1st PA - 1985, 1st known EA - 1992/1993
2nd PA - 06/02 to 11/04
1st D-day - 09/03, D-day 2 - 10/04 D-day 3 05/08
NC e-mail - 11/04- it wasn't real
Z
Z
Originally Posted by Fred_in_VA
Originally Posted by Zelmo
Incidentally Zelmo, I want to thank you for putting me on track.

Yesterday I had a grand "OMG Moment" (something akin to a grande mal seizure, perhaps?) when I came across this article. I think the author may have been living in my back pocket for the past few years...

[/tj]

Yes, you've found Schreiber, eh, Fred. She is very good.

M
Mulan Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Apparently Jenny Sanford, wife of Governor "I'm hiking the Appalachian Trail" Sanford, is coming out with a book, too.

I hope they keep coming. Talk about exposure - maybe if people thought their Betrayed Spouses could no longer be pressured into shutting up and "taking the high road" and keeping the cheaters' dirty little secrets - maybe they'd think again about what they're doing.

Maybe.

Me, BW
WH cheated in corporate workplace for many years. He moved out and filed in summer 2008.
B
B
We are forgetting the victim. Everything I have read about EE (pre and post A's) was that she was kind and giving.

I mean, she brought the girl an x mas gift (I think she knew)

In light of the "new" sex video -with a very preg other lady- and another claim of paternity, I think she just..gave..up. What a shame and a terrible way to end your life (years, I mean) and marraige.

Last edited by barbiecat; 02/01/10 02:26 PM.

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
Dated/Married total 28 years.
..I am learning and working on myself.
B
B
Saint Elizabeth and the Ego Monster
A candidate whose aides were prepared to block him from becoming president. A wife whose virtuous image was a mirage. A mistress with a video camera.

BH (Me): 33, XWW: 33
Married 1999, No kids
EA: 11/04?-10/07, PA: 05/07
D-Day: 06/07
Divorced: 04/09
Affair is over for OP but not for WS
WW wants to move away w/o me
WW moved away w/o me
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation