Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 36 1 2 34 35 36
I
I
Hi LA,

I'm waiting to the day that I will see you in the movies. Whats wrong with Hollywood?

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
C
C
Originally Posted by LAsunshinegirl
And what would've been my 18th wedding anniversary is this weekend. Don't get married on Valentines Day. You think about it every holiday.

rotflmao Sunshine, I hear you on that and I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!! Been there. Done that. Feel it EVERY year. sigh

If you were here or I was there, we could get together and celebrate survival...... dance2

Did you get your medical insurance mess straightened out? confused

Here's to SURVIVAL!!! Get a load of those pipes! That harmony! Those gorgeous voices!

L
OP Offline
L
OK, it's been awhile. But the very next day after I got terminated from the job I hated I get a phone call from a different temp agency. They tell me they have a loan processor job they want to submit me for. It's closer to home and more $$$/hour. So they sent my resume over. I got hired on the spot without even having a phone interview. So I've been there 3 weeks and it's so much better than the last place. My prayers were totally answered. Better job and better pay. And the whole area around where my job is (Pasadena) is so nice. Lots of places to walk during lunch hour.

I am also trying to get off the hardcore sleeping medication. Little by little I'm reducing it. The anxiety medication might be around for the rest of my life.

Still have not received my mothers quilt back from WS. I need to make another call to the attorney about it. I don't see the problem with getting my stuff back.

BS(me) 40
WH 40
D-day 10/03/2007
***Recovering and growing wiser and stronger.***
I was divorced 10/08/2008.

C
C
Good about the job

Good about the sleeping medication

OK about the anxiety medication

Bummer about the quilt

Good about the plan of action

(What ever happened about the medical insurance?)

J
J
{{{{{ LA }}}}}

I just now checked your thread, I hadn't noticed there were any updates in a long time. I'm so very sorry to hear about all the #$%# from XWH.

That sucks about having a Valentine Day Anniversary. Mine was the day before Pearl Harbor Day, that was much better!

Congrats about the new job!!! I guess what they say is true, about God opening a door for every one that closes!!! Good work on reducing the dependence on the pills too.

*hugs*

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
DS 8b :crosseyedcrazy:
(Why is DS7b now a blockhead???)
(Ack! Now he's not even a blockhead, just a word! That's no fun!)
L
OP Offline
L
OK. Home from hospital. Diagnosed with severe migraine because of the car accident back in 7/2008. The inflammation and stuff just got too bad and that triggered a migraine. I've never had one before. I was never so sick in my life. Nine days of torture. Finally this nurse gave me 5 different meds at once. Finally helped. Now I have 3 different meds here at home if it comes back. Which I pray it never does. I've been in a fog since Tuesday when they let me out of the hospital. My mom got here on Wed and is here until this Wed.

I unfortunately had to resign my temp job at the mortgage company. My Dr's have said not to worry and have completed all the paper work for me to be on disability. Because they aren't sure about me lifting boxes of files and all of the repetitive motion of the office work. So we'll see. The neurologist said my brain is fine.

So I'm glad to be home and able to see, focus and sleep. SIHW came and visited me in the hospital too. Which was nice.

BS(me) 40
WH 40
D-day 10/03/2007

Q
Q
I'm glad you are home safe and sound. There were lots of people worrying about you and praying that it all came out.

Do you need anything?

We love you LA, be good to yourself and go gently.

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
L
OP Offline
L
Yesterday was bad! Really bad! I don't usually go into my tmobile online photoalbum. Which I did yesterday. The OW had sent photos of the OC to my album. They had probably been in there a few months. I panicked & deleted all of them. I told SIHW who is my intermediary and she called EXH and asked him about them. I don't think he knew that OW had sent them. He hung up the phone in a huff. Then a few minutes later OW calls my phone! I froze. I didn't know what to do or say. Luckily my dear friend came over and took the phone away from me and gave her an ear full. Pretty much telling OW that she was the lowest form of life and to never ever call me again.

I still have not received all of my things back yet. I know SIHW has sent EXH an email today. And I'm gonna have to call my atty today.

I guess EXH married her and they are so happy blah, blah, blah!

I just want all the pain in my heart and my body to stop for awhile. And to top it off my oldest cat is just old. I don't know how much longer he has.

My mom left today to go back home. It's gonna feel weird here in the house for a few days.

If that OW calls again, how should I handle it? I dunno.

BS(me) 40
WH 40
D-day 10/03/2007

L
OP Offline
L
WOW! It's been so long since I've posted.

I am doing good. I moved out of my apt and into an apt with a roommate. He is totally cool and is a victim of infidelity himself. He broke off the engagement when he found out.

I did find a great f/t job in the advertising & marketing arena. No more mortgage! Yeah!

No more headaches or panic attacks in months and months. I guess that therapist was right when she said I would eventually feel better someday.

I still have so many unanswered questions that I know I'll never get the answers too, so I'll have to live with that.

No desire to date or meet anyone. I feel fine by myself. I have friends to hang out with and thats all good.

I did take a mental health trip to Australia and had a most excellent time. Want to go to Panama, China & Japan next. Maybe next year.

Here's one really somewhat satisfying thing I found out last night. I have my own personal website for my acting and I can track who visits my site. Well I checked last night and there were tons of hits from Tucson, AZ and IL. They all hate me so much they can't stop looking at my website! LOL... Kinda gave me a satisfying feeling that he still thinks of me.

Going ice skating tonight and gonna have fun. I'm getting my sense of fun and sense of humor back. Laughing alot and having fun. Going to KROQ's Almost Acoustic Christmas tomorrow night. Can't wait.

And there is this long distance friend in TX who says he wants to meet me. He's cute, tall with long hair & muscles and we've known each other for years. But now we are both single & he wants to take me to Disneyland. We'll have to see how that story plays out. He's a TX boy & I'm a CA girl. Don't know if it would work.

BS(me) 40
WH 40
D-day 10/03/2007

I
I
Hi Sunshinegirl,

Thanks for the update. I guess that you are living up to your name.

Take romance slowly.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
N
N
Originally Posted by LAsunshinegirl
He's a TX boy & I'm a CA girl. Don't know if it would work.

((((LAs))))),

You know what they say about those Texan's, dontcha??.....

(they carry BIG guns.... :o)

Thanks for the update....you should wonderfully peaceful....

not2fun

K
K
LASunshine girl--make sure to post on how Japan was. I'm learning Japanese, so...:)

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
L
OP Offline
L
Well things are good and not so good I was having one of those late night laying in bed conversations with myself and it came to me that WH was probably wayward all along. While he was stationed in Korea twice his troops gave him a plaque with his nickname "Pimp" on it. He laughed it off & told me it was because he was good at his job & they admired him for it. I'm sure that was a blatant lie.

Now I wonder if he gave me some kind of crazy Korean crotch crickets or worse. As soon as my insurance kicks in at my new job my first stop will be a girl parts doctor. If I have some kind of weird disease I'm gonna be contacting my lawyer. I just can't believe I listened to him & believed him all those years.

My revenge is he's trapped in Tucson with her and their sickly, mildly retarded baby. I know I should feel bad for the kid, but I don't. Karma is a [censored]. I am just wondering how many women there really were. Stupid me!

I moved again. Roommate sitch was not working out. I have a cute small apt in North Hollywood and I am happy here. The cat loves it. I must live alone. I can't do slobby roomies with no manners.

Somewhere here on the board a poster wrote that for every 5 years you are married it takes 1 year to recover. I totally believe that. I'm just starting to feel more like my old self. I'll never be my old self, but the best parts are coming back.

And I filmed a breast cancer awareness video & I got to be the Dr. Which was fun.

Still flirting with Texas Boy. He's tall, cute & makes me laugh. Maybe I'll have him come visit on a long 3 day weekend.

I got a 2nd part-time job to help with saving for the next trip.

And my personal website is blowing up!!! I have so many hits on it from the in-law state. Makes me laugh. Cuz I always post about what project I'm working on etc...

The blood pressure is high. I need to start back on the diet & excercise routine and get it down. I can't be stroking out at 40.

I hope everybody is well.

BS(me) 40
WH 40
D-day 10/03/2007

I
I
Hi LA,

I think one of the vets (probably Mel) wrote about a law where you could sue the xH for giving you an STD. Check the Texas law.

C
C
kiss

Hi, I was thinking about you the other day and wondered how you are. Thanks for checking back in with us.

Page 36 of 36 1 2 34 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 279 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation