Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 47 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 46 47
M
mymissy Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I think the day I move out I will definitely put something on top of the photo, after I draw horns, mustache, and black out her teeth.
smile

Me:BW
Dday:12/31/09-Found MB 01/03/10
3DstepChildren24&20
PlanA:01/03/10
PlanB:03/25/10
D final 11/15/10

"I dare you to find some time and some place to be silent for longer than usual; a few moments, a few minutes, a few hours. Listen to your heart, listen to your soul; and most importantly, listen to the silence to see what it sounds like and how it speaks to you."
S
S
don't forget the tail and a forked tongue laugh

(((((MYMISSY)))))

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
W
W
His latest stunt was to hang OW picture on the wall in the upstairs bedroom where he sleeps. I refuse to acknowledge it, I know he is just trying to wear me down.

Nooo

Am I the only one who thinks this is just unacceptable.
There are some boundaries I am just not willing and able to let a WS cross. Hanging up a picture of OW in a home that I reside in... How DARE he not only continue the A but rub my face in it.
He certainly would come home to the locks changed and the picture sitting on the street just past the lawn where our property ended, along with any other personal items of his that I could possibly bear to have the energy to throw out the front window.

Then again I realise that everyone has a differnt threshold for tolerance and I am simply voicing mine. Good luck to you mymissy on your personal R and I would humbly suggest that you re-evaulate your boundaries for this all future relationships.

FBW(me)- 45
FWH- 53
D-day 4/29/08
Moving forward pursuing happiness & a loving Marriage with DH.
F
F
Hi mymissy,

I am a BW and I have started reading throughs others' posts and I am learning so much. Your thread is one of the first ones I have finished. I am so sorry for what you have been through. Many prayers for you in your personal recovery.

forj

Me = BW
Dday = 12/1/09
P
P
Originally Posted by wannamoveforward
Then again I realise that everyone has a differnt threshold for tolerance and I am simply voicing mine.

It should come as no surprise to you that my threshold is pretty similar to yours.
If it were me, photos of OW would have taken flight, destination, unknown.

G
G
No flights for me...just a quick walk over to the shredder...

I'm not a complete idiot. There are parts missing.
L
L
I can't remember who got remarried on these boards(I think it was Lil and Flick) but anything is possible.

It was Johnstwin.

Re the photo of OW, I would take it down and say that it is disrespectful.

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
S
S
Sorry Lil, I didn't think it was you. I am BAD at remembering some people's names/sitchs. I did figure it out after. Sorry I didn't fix it laugh

Last edited by Scotland; 03/16/10 01:37 PM.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
Am I the only one who thinks this is just unacceptable.
There are some boundaries I am just not willing and able to let a WS cross. Hanging up a picture of in a home that I reside in... How DARE he not only continue the A but rub my face in it.

No Wanna, you don't have a lower threshhold, I KNOW I couldn't tolerate this. And my lack of tolerance would definately have been a HUGE love busting Plan FU.

Mymissy, get rid of it. This is STILL your home and you should not let anyone disrespect you in, not even the heartless POSWH who resides there as well. Get rid of it YESTERDAY.....and if he asks you if you did something with it (and your WH seems to have NO brain cells left that he will ask) just pat his head and say "Yes dear I took the trash out today.......wanna potatoe chip?" and then walk away.

You don't need to yell, argue or fight.....just state your boundary ( NO TRASH allowed outside of the recepticle) and walk away.....some Waywards are so dense they need visuals

not2fun

L
L
Missy, one thing to remember is that everytime you do something to interfere with their affair, they will spend a majority of their time together just b*itching. Who cares if they're b*tching about you? The point is...listening to each other b*tch about ANYTHING is not a fun thing to do. And, you know what? I think that, sooner or later, the OW will probably say something about you that even your WH probably won't like...especially if he's tired of hearing her b*tch about you.

"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"

BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.
W
W
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Then again I realise that everyone has a differnt threshold for tolerance and I am simply voicing mine.

It should come as no surprise to you that my threshold is pretty similar to yours.

Thank you Pep,
I was starting to believe that I was dwelling on a planet all my own. I am all for saving marriages but I am not in for being trampled all over in the process.

FBW(me)- 45
FWH- 53
D-day 4/29/08
L
L
Originally Posted by Scotland
Sorry Lil, I didn't think it was you. I am BAD at remembering some people's names/sitchs. I did figure it out after. Sorry I didn't fix it laugh

S'ok, I told Flick and he thought it was a hoot. We just don't want to steal JT's thunder smile

H
H
Originally Posted by mymissy
His latest stunt was to hang OW picture on the wall in the upstairs bedroom where he sleeps. I refuse to acknowledge it, I know he is just trying to wear me down.

This might win as the most disrespectful thing a wayward has done intentionally. He is officially out of his mind.

He needs to take it down NOW. If he doesn't then he will wear it when you smash it over his alien brain.

What I would do?

Set up a satanic shrine underneath it. Light black candles.

Put a banner above it..."Can rent by the hour"

Put additional pictures such as Tiger Woods, Hunter, David Letterman and call it "scum row"

Photoshop a pig's body below her face.

Sign the bottom saying "for a good time call..."

And right below her picture Proverbs 5:3-6

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
L
L
LOL Hope.

Waywards can be shamed into reality for short periods (although its prolly not a good idea in plan A) Flick did disrespectful things and I tried to remind him to not do it. For example he called me his ex wife on an auction once, I told him it was hurtful, he didnt do it again. He put PQ above me on a online friends list and I told him it was disrespectful and believe it or not he moved her to 5th position. He was doing that hateful hot/cold thing to me one day and I told him I was tired of the fact that he could'nt be at least courteous to me, and he got better...for a while.

Plan A is NOT plan doormat

P
P
Originally Posted by Pepperband

Thank you Pep,
I was starting to believe that I was dwelling on a planet all my own. I am all for saving marriages but I am not in for being trampled all over in the process.

This ended up on my "RANT" thread, yesterday.

http://forum.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2337894#Post2337894

M
mymissy Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I absolutely love your rant Pep!!!!
Don't worry MB community - I will have final say.

I have amazed myself at the strength and restraint that I have shown throughout this entire ordeal. I am now all about finding peace for myself and personal recovery. But also have much retaliation - along with OWH - planned.

To answer WMF - no, you are not dwelling on another planet. Hanging the picture is completely and totally unacceptable; and no worries WH will know that I find it completely disrepectful.
I just got word today that my apartment will be ready by the first of next week and have arranged for movers for the end of next week. Right now my focus is on getting out of here and getting through the next 2 weeks of medical stuff and actually moving.

Being able to read through all of his emails has been very eye opening. He is damaged and broken - not the person I fell in love with and married. Right now I cannot contemplate staying married or even being with a person like this. He has no conscience; and truly believes that he is doing no wrong - "since they were meant to be together".

I want to get everything I asked for in legal separation and get him to sign and if he is getting desparate, then I will get it quicker.

He is taking this to the extreme and I have accepted that now, everyone keeps telling me that he will come crawling back after it all explodes - I will cross that bridge at that time. For now I need peace and I still know WH better than anyone and this will not end until he hits rock bottom. OWH and I are going to make sure that happens - after legal documents are signed.

So rest assured - the hanging of the picture will have ramifications.

Thanks for all of the support.

3DstepChildren24&20
D final 11/15/10

"I dare you to find some time and some place to be silent for longer than usual; a few moments, a few minutes, a few hours. Listen to your heart, listen to your soul; and most importantly, listen to the silence to see what it sounds like and how it speaks to you."
P
P
Oooohhhhhh
still waters run deep
I like it !!!
(brief phone posting)

N
N
MM

Good 4 you with the legal seperation...
I want to get everything I asked for in legal separation and get him to sign and if he is getting desparate, then I will get it quicker.

He is taking this to the extreme and I have accepted that now, everyone keeps telling me that he will come crawling back after it all explodes - I will cross that bridge at that time. For now I need peace and I still know WH better than anyone and this will not end until he hits rock bottom. OWH and I are going to make sure that happens - after legal documents are signed.

So rest assured - the hanging of the picture will have ramifications.

"hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

Can this "Misquote" also include when she's teamed up with OWBH for execution of the ramifications??

Hang in there your doing great. Gotta see where this goes.

Nesre

M 29 yrs
DS 28 DD 18
Me 53 FWH FBS
MTA signed 5/11/2011
D final 5/16/2011

Free.... and going wherever the big guy wants me to go......
W
W
I have amazed myself at the strength and restraint that I have shown throughout this entire ordeal. I am now all about finding peace for myself and personal recovery. But also have much retaliation - along with OWH - planned.

Revenge is a dish best served cold so if thats the route you plan to go then I guess you are on track for achieving that perfectly. Hope it brings you the closure you need to notch your personal recovery up one more level.

That being said the consequence of DISRESPECT part requires a more direct and immediate and proportionate response. Its sort of like training a dog (I am in no way comparing your WH to a dog blush). When he pees on the couch he needs an immediate response/consequence to LEARN that his action was wrong and will not be tolerated. If you punish him an hour later he will only be confused at to why you are being insane and acting like a lunatic.

FBW(me)- 45
FWH- 53
D-day 4/29/08
M
mymissy Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I wrote over the picture " I cannot believe you hung a picture of this wh**e in MY home while I am still living here, this is completely disrespectful and unacceptable - much like your actions and behavior".

That being said, no I honestly don't think revenge will help me achieve the closure I need. I think that will simply take lots of time, but it sure will feel good to get what I want and for him to not be able to give OW what she wants.
Lets see if they can live on just love and not his wallet/savings.

Besides, people don't change their true nature like he is saying that he has, so I believe that it is all still just smoke he is blowing to try and continue to live this fantasy they have created.

At this point in this game, to much has been said and done for me to consider anything but dark Plan B for personal recovery only.

So, for me I have movers coming in 8 days (while he is at work)and will be gone, along with most of the furniture by the time he gets home that day.

Yeah, I cannot wait until I have a peaceful 4 walls and no more crap to deal with - other than the legalities of it all, which can go through my lawyer.

I feel as though I tried my hardest and gave it all my best shot to recover this marriage. But I do think he had already decided our fate before I even found out about the A.

Now all I can do is heal and hopefully learn something from all of this.

3DstepChildren24&20
D final 11/15/10

Page 26 of 47 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (whwh747474), 473 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation