Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 48 49
C
C
Ha! I never heard the term Butter Face before. I finally looked it up.

Here's what I found:

1. BUTTERFACE A girl with an exceptionally hot body but an exceptionally ugly face. Everything but-her-face is attractive.
Damn look at the cans on that girl but her butterface would scare small children and large dogs away.

So Sleazoid told your WH essentially, �Your girl's face could make paint peel but she looks real good on your arm.�

Last edited by chrisner; 03/23/10 06:25 PM.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
S
S
Really? You never heard of that? HEHEHEHEHE How old are you? j/k

I have heard that one MANY times.

I have heard other things like, "I would wrap a flag around her head and F her for my country."

I was in Air Cadets and it was predominately male organization. I heard A LOT of disgusting things.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
Originally Posted by anne505
Here is a telling quote from today's emails. This was sent to him by his scummy friend who is a huge cheater:

THE TRUTRH IS WE HAVE A LOT OF THINGS ON EACH OTHER, ALL OF US. I HOPE WE CAN CONTAIN IT FROM GETTING TO OUR WIVES.

WH did not reply. One of the emails was from WH telling his friend to call him. Wish I could have hear that conversation.

Anonymously tip off the friend's W about his adulterous activities.

ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)
A
anne505 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thanks for all the feedback. It's really helping me. I am keeping track of the emails and printing them. I'm also deleting my history every time I use my computer.

He does not have an iphone or blackberry.

As for the butter face comment, I don't get it because OW is fat.

@ManInMotion - I've been thinking about that. How do I do it without getting caught?

A
anne505 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
@chrishner - I know the names and approximate dates of three different women the friend has slept with over the past two years. I have an emal address for one and facebook info for another.

I think WH might be real sorry he had his friends meet his OW. It seems like it opened a can of worms for him. Good.

A
anne505 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Here is a question to anyone who has been in counseling. Is it possible to go before an affair is revealed? Would this do any good or make it worse for me to prove in the long run?

W
W
My experience with the MC was non-productive while WW was in an A. She did not heed any advice, and blatantly disregaurded everything we would agree to with the MC present. In order to fix your marriage you have to end the A through exposure. Plan it out don't do it in a sloppy angry mess.

I was thinking the wifes of your WH friends, they might want to know their husbands are cheating on them. To everyone out there, could this be a team effort between anne, and the other WHW?

Last edited by Wheels_spinning; 03/24/10 09:13 AM.
A
anne505 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by Wheels_spinning
My experience with the MC was non-productive while WW was in an A. She did not heed any advice, and blatantly disregaurded everything we would agree to with the MC present. In order to fix your marriage you have to end the A through exposure. Plan it out don't do it in a sloppy angry mess.

I was thinking the wifes of your WH friends, they might want to know their husbands are cheating on them. To everyone out there, could this be a team effort between anne, and the other WHW?

So the affair did not come out in counseling? I was hoping that might be an option. I guess I didn't really think so but was hoping. Still trying to figure this all out!

W
W
I knew about her A, and there were problems previous to counseling. I confronted her about 2 weeks after we went to counseling, but it didn't really change anything. There was no motivation on her part to fix the marriage until I exposed about 2 months later. So far 4 weeks have gone by with no contact with the OM, and she is actively engaged to fix our marriage.

She is counseling by herself, and we are doing MC now...lots of stuff to do.

O
O
Anne:

Dr. Harley's standard advice is that counseling or coaching won't work while there's an active affair.

I love the idea of narc-ing on your WH's wayward friends. The more eyes you have, the better.

A
anne505 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I knew about her A, and there were problems previous to counseling. I confronted her about 2 weeks after we went to counseling, but it didn't really change anything. There was no motivation on her part to fix the marriage until I exposed about 2 months later. So far 4 weeks have gone by with no contact with the OM, and she is actively engaged to fix our marriage.

She is counseling by herself, and we are doing MC now...lots of stuff to do.

I have decided to go to counseling on my own to deal with my depression and anxiety. If I don't do something, I will go crazy. I think it will help to talk to someone while I try to figure this out.

Last edited by anne505; 03/24/10 10:01 AM.
W
W
It will help. The Harley's do insist that the BS be on anti-depressents or get counseling so you don't go "crazy". Its tough to see the alien inhabiting your spouses body. It will also help you calm down enough to think logically about your plan to fix your marriage.

A
anne505 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
It will help. The Harley's do insist that the BS be on anti-depressents or get counseling so you don't go "crazy". Its tough to see the alien inhabiting your spouses body. It will also help you calm down enough to think logically about your plan to fix your marriage.

Thanks for the feedback. I am calling today.

A
anne505 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by OurHouse
Anne:

Dr. Harley's standard advice is that counseling or coaching won't work while there's an active affair.

I love the idea of narc-ing on your WH's wayward friends. The more eyes you have, the better.

Yes, that makes sense. I don't want him in counseling with me if all he's going to do is lie anyway. I'm still at the point where he will deny it to my face if I confront him now. I'm trying to be patient.

as for narc-in on his friends, how do I do it without getting caught?

W
W
Set up a lunch date with some of the friends wives. If they are friends of yours this would be easy. If they aren't, then you might have to do it without him knowing. Bring them here, share snooping techniques, and evidence. Im sure your hubby and his friends are discussing and using the same hiding techniques.

A
anne505 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
None of us are friends. It wouldn't be at all normal for me to conact any of them. How could I do it without him knowing and without getting caught? Anonymous email? Can my IP address be tracked?

W
W
Does your husband snoop on you? I doubt it, he is too busy trying to hide his own crap. You can figure something out.

A
anne505 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I don't think he snoops on me and I opened an hotmail account in order to store emails in there. But, if I use it to contact friends BS or one of his OW's can it be tracked? He works with some IT people who know a lot about IP addresses. I would like to set some things in motion so that more info will come out for me to collect.

M
M
Set up a lunch date with some of the friends wives. If they are friends of yours this would be easy. If they aren't, then you might have to do it without him knowing. Bring them here, share snooping techniques, and evidence. Im sure your hubby and his friends are discussing and using the same hiding techniques.

Hang on. Don't be too quick to expose this site to these women. They may run to their husbands, blabbing about you, your H, this site...the other H's will be spinning like crazy and then your H will be aware of this site. Don't expect these women you don't know to immediately embrace the concepts of snooping, etc.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

A
anne505 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
@maritalbliss - I will not tell anyone about this website. The wife would go to her husband and he would lie his way out of it as he has done in the past. I have names which would give her the proof she needs. She has suspected him of cheating before but he was always able to convince her he's not. That would be hard to do if she had names and contact info for the women involved (who, by the way, don't even know the friend's real name).

Page 5 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 48 49

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation