Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 26 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 25 26
R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by maritalbliss
Originally Posted by RidicSit
Is the BS Patience award big enough to cover the Evil Affair Killer T-Shirt he's making me wear?

Do you know?

I can't actually imagine him moving into an apartment, either. But there's a small part of me that thinks it might be good for him. I don't think he realizes just how alone he would be.
For me? Yay! That'll do it!!!

srsly- that's awesome! LOL!!!
[Linked Image from goims.ca]

How's this?

Thanks for all the support along the way.
I wish you all well. I'm outta here.
Peace.
R
OP Offline
R
My text got above the picture- but that's an awesome trophy! Yay!

Peace.
P
P
He has no house key ( there were two made- I am in possession of both).

How did he gain entry while you slept?

R
OP Offline
R
I didn't lock the door from the garage into the house. Total tactical error on my part. I fell asleep on couch first, and went upstairs, and just didn't check. Totally my fault.

Peace.
M
M

You can polish it with your Affair Killer t-shirt. wink

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

P
P
I didn't lock the door from the garage into the house. Total tactical error on my part. I fell asleep on couch first, and went upstairs, and just didn't check. Totally my fault.

Ooh-Oh.

This means he's attempted to get in the house more times than you know.
This time, he got lucky.

Go buy some bells.
Attach the bells to ribbons.
Hang the ribbons with the bells on every entry door knob.

C
C
Scary.

Temporary Restraining Order.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
R
OP Offline
R
I'll tell my kids it's Christmas in March, and we're doing jinglebells! LOL!

Good idea. Very good idea.

And I'm sure you're right, Pepper. This probably wasn't a first attempt.

Peace.
R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by maritalbliss

You can polish it with your Affair Killer t-shirt. wink

LOL!! True dat!

Peace.
R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by chrisner
Scary.

Two women. Two ROs in a month, if I have to. Geesh. He's such a mess.

Peace.
L
L
At that point, he starts arguing that I must not love him very much if I am just going to give up so easily and not fight for him.

So I tell him I've never been ready to give up on him, and it was my plan to fight for us forever.

Then he says " Why shouldn't I fight for her forever?"

I say I have no answer.

The next time he says that, tell him, "You can fight for her forever if you choose, BUT you will lose me forever if you do. I'm not going to stay with you if you're going to have a girlfriend, and I will NOT be your friend."

Last edited by Lady_Clueless; 03/30/10 10:44 AM.

"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"

BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.
R
OP Offline
R
**stores that in memory bank**

Thanks!

Peace.
P
P
I can also rescramble the garage door opener.

Do this today.

C
C
Originally Posted by Ridic
I'd like to lodge a formal complaint about the Wayward Scoring System. Wonder where I'd address that letter?

There actually is a procedure for formal complaints by betrayed on the Official Wayward Blame Assessment Scoring System as maintained by the Committee of Rationalizations for Adultery and Cake-eating (CRAC).

But first you have to find them. They typically hold their meetings in minivans or various hourly rate motels and they don�t answer their phones and won�t return messages. The vans are easier to find because they are rocking back and forth.

If you do manage to find them they will deny that it is really them. If you can get past that they will respond with the answer, �I don�t know� for as long as they can in hopes that you will leave in frustration.

If you do have the patience to reach this point you will be directed to submit your complaint in triplicate form typed on an IBM Selectric II in Courier Italic 96* 12-pitch font and mailed to a P.O. Box in Cambodia.

Your complaint will be returned with requests for clarification a minimum of seven times over the course of the next 3-1/2 to 5 years. Your only recourse is to start the procedure over from the beginning with each request.

In the end you will receive a letter denying your request and a letter of condemnation and guilt assignment with a 38 point betrayed penalty (pretty much as PSUBIKER said).

Last edited by chrisner; 03/30/10 11:57 AM. Reason: CRAC recently revised Invasion of Privacy by a Betrayed on the Official Wayward Blame Assessment Scoring System from 175 pts to 268 pts. Just fyi

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
P
P
I'd like to lodge a formal complaint about the Wayward Scoring System. Wonder where I'd address that letter?

There actually is a procedure for formal complaints by betrayed on the Official Wayward Blame Assessment Scoring System as maintained by the Committee of Rationalizations for Adultery and Cake-eating (CRAC).

But first you have to find them. They typically hold their meetings in minivans or various hourly rate motels and they don�t answer their phones and won�t return messages. The vans are easier to find because they are rocking back and forth.

If you do manage to find them they will deny that it is really them. If you can get past that they will respond with the answer, �I don�t know� for as long as they can in hopes that you will leave in frustration.

If you do have the patience to reach this point you will be directed to submit your complaint in triplicate form typed on an IBM Selectric II in Courier Italic 96* 12-pitch font and mailed to a P.O. Box in Cambodia.

Your complaint will be returned with requests for clarification a minimum of seven times over the course of the next 3-1/2 to 5 years. Your only recourse is to start the procedure over from the beginning with each request.

In the end you will receive a letter denying your request and a letter of condemnation and guilt assignment with a 38 point betrayed penalty (pretty much as PSUBIKER said).

rotflmao clap

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
P
P
Chrisner = Mother Superior of Evil Jenus

(He did not quite qualify for Genius, so he'll have to settle for jenus)

C
C
Originally Posted by Mean Pepper
Chrisner = Mother Superior

Well I do have a lot of bad habits.

Last edited by chrisner; 03/30/10 11:59 AM.

S
S
Originally Posted by princessmeggy

rotflmao clap

rotflmao rotflmao clap clap

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I am crying so bad right now and my sides hurt. It took me 5 minutes to read that post because I was laughing so hard. LOVE IT.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
R
R
Scary.

Two women. Two ROs in a month, if I have to. Geesh. He's such a mess.

My WH is such a mess too. They just are. At least we recognize it!

And

lol on the last few posts you clever folks!

L
L
I don't think you should stop engaging with him.

But you just need to get REALLY GOOD at reverse babble.

Which just means that you should respond to him with a combination of confusing questions along with some razor sharp jabs to his logic.

He tells me he love me so much, but that he is giving up on us, and moving to an apartment ( he's at his parents' house now). He is doing this to spare me watching him fall apart, because he will never ever be able to give up on her, or move on, or function, and he doesn't want to hurt me or the kids.

Thank you for deciding to stop hurting us.

"because you hurt me in a way I can never get over by telling my OW the truth about the relationship, and I cannot forgive you for taking that control".

You mean I control the truth?

At that point, he starts arguing that I must not love him very much if I am just going to give up so easily and not fight for him.

I love you so much that I will paint the kitchen for you!

Then he says " Why shouldn't I fight for her forever?"

Do you mean fight the restraining order? Maybe you should get one against her too!

He proceeds to get upset with me and tell me how I have all this control over his life, and he can't stand it.

I can't stand it either. I wanted to control the weather too!

He keeps telling me that I won. I ruined his life.

Well I did vow to love, honor, cherish and ruin your life....

Try it! Its FUN!

Page 20 of 26 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 159 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker
71,841 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation