Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
OP Offline
P
dance2
Tell us .... share your stories about your four-footed family members.
Amuse the rest of us with your lovely animal friends.
Who doesn't love a furry face?

P
OP Offline
P
Here's a doggie blogger

Clancy E Clancy

This blogger is not my doggie, but I love him just the same.

WOOF !

P
OP Offline
P
My favorite part?
Clancy's profile !
LOVE LOVE LOVE

Clancy E Clancy
Industry: Law Enforcement or Security
About Me
Had a ruff yungrrr laif, in and owt uv joovy till Ai wuz 17. Fainley got owt and stayd owt! Evry wunts in a wile mai erly dayz come bak to hawnt me, and AI engagez in a leettle frendly howsehold vanndlizm or chikn nibbuling. Nuthing werth menshionng. Now Ai am in a land of snowey whaite. It werks grate, ekksept for da hole no-furr thingy Ai've got goin on. K thx 4 hangin owt! No kittehs 'lowwed!!!

You laughed so hard you can't catch your breath. Stick out your tongue and show us what's funny:
Huh? Mai tung iz alweyz owt.

Interests
Deere skonks sleep in sunbeemz.
Favorite Movies
Lassee Hohmwerd Bownd
Favorite Music
Clasu...classikk....nise muzik
Favorite Books
Trale-ing Trubble A Noze 4 Trubble Beeg Redd (luv Aireesh Seturz)

P
OP Offline
P
Pinky: "Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky�try to take over the world!"

My Abyssinian cats ... plotting to take over the world ... one nap at a time.

S
S
I have a little dog that thinks he is a cat because i have cats and he is their size. He even uses their litter box laugh !!!

He is part chihuahua and part pekinese and he was so little when we got him that we thought he should have a big name for him so we named him Hercules and he thinks he is him smile ......

You should see him go after the big dogs, he stands up to them like he is as big as they are until they start walking towards him faint

P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by Still_Crazy
He even uses their litter box laugh !!!
rotflmao

Thanks for a great big laff at a little doggie, HERCULES ! Ha - laugh ! hurray

T
T
lady is a gawjus black lab, weighing in at a voluptuous 100 pounds. She is 8 years old, and enjoys rolling in grass, playing with squirrels until the squirrel is "done playing," and looking sad so that she can sleep inside at night. Her favorite family member is DD14, but she has a special place in her heart for me because she rode 5 hours in my lap when she was a puppy. Her bark is deep and scary, which is good for would-be prowlers, but in truth she would probably just hope the prowlers were there to play.

I wish Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain were still on.

P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by lurioosi2
playing with squirrels until the squirrel is "done playing,"

Yeah ... I know what this means. mr eek

I wish Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain were still on.

Those cartoons were beyond genius..... all the way to insanely genius.

but in truth she would probably just hope the prowlers were there to play

Prowlers would be in danger of death by "Lady-licking", perhaps ???
(sounds kinky)

W
W
ROFl at you guys' pet stories!

I, however, am happy to report that I am pet-free for the first time in my life, going on seven months now. smile

P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by weaves
ROFl at you guys' pet stories!

I, however, am happy to report that I am pet-free for the first time in my life, going on seven months now. smile

Tell us stories about pets of the past flirt

P
OP Offline
P

W
W
Well, there was this one pup I had for about three months. My BIL found it in the woods by his house. At least half wolf and the other half pure demon.

P was a toddler then and I remember sitting with her in the living room playing and this little pup would all of a sudden go half crazy and literally run sideways around the living ON THE WALL.

He actually chewed through the wooden window sills on the inside of the house.

I would say "No Shiloh!" and I swear that little pup would get this devil look in his eyes and start with this low, slow growling that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

I was terrified half to death of that puppy.

We went to the Outer Banks (sp) on vacation that spring and I had my BIL watch him. Well the pup got away, or stolen, and BIL called everyday just racked with guilt because he could not find him.

I finally begged him to not look for the dog anymore. I was never so relieved in my life.

Hahaha, I swear, I will never forget that demon dog.

P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by weaves
I finally begged him to not look for the dog anymore. I was never so relieved in my life.

Hahaha, I swear, I will never forget that demon dog.

You can take the wolf out of the woods, but you can't take the wolf out of the dog.

T
T
I once had a chicken named fuzzy. Now, I am a city neighborhood gal, but our babysitter lived on a farm and brought me an egg in a wamer. We watched it hatch. I loved that chick....then my brother tried to make it fly.........Oh well. frown

Other pets....the best pet I ever had was our daschund named Muffin that we got when I was in 9th grade. She was sweet and spastic and extremely funny (we had lots in common). She always knew when I was blue and would lay on my stomach and look up at me. She was attcked by the cat across the street and got cat scratch fever, which then developed into lupus. Yes, lupus. My parents loved that dog - they even got her gold treatments for the lupus. She lived to be 15.

M
M
Here's our shocked 31 POUND CAT shocked , Robert E. Lee, "Bob" to all his pals... laugh
[Linked Image from i39.tinypic.com]

[Pay no attention to the overly cluttered mantle - I wasn't finished decorating, and had a "helper" in our 9 year old [at the time] daughter! stickout And yep, that is her at age 2.5 in the pic above the mantle...]

Bob is a Ragdoll cat ~ he is supposed to be BIG ~ his dad weighed in at 33lbs...The vet has recommended a diet now though, since Bob is too FAT to clean his own hiney - which means Mr. W now dons rubber gloves and does it for him! rotflmao Clearly, Bob has perfected the fine art of laziness! grin

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

W
W
I love the picture of your little girl, and the clocks! Love those clocks.

Feel a little sorry for what your vacuum must go through with all that cat hair, though. But, she sure is big and cuddly looking.

I had a little cat named Cocoa that I loved to death. She was a runt we picked up at the shelter and nursed to health. She never was quite right in the head from a respiratory infection that never really went away, and possibly some neglect in her early days.

P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by MrsWondering
Mr. W now dons rubber gloves and does it for him!

Holy Cat Poop, Batman ! mr eek

P
OP Offline
P
Cats just LOVE the Christmas tree, don't they?
We used to lay the toy train tracks around the tree ... but with 2 Abyssinians in the house ? mr eek .... nope! No more.

P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by lurioosi2
I once had a chicken named fuzzy. Now, I am a city neighborhood gal, but our babysitter lived on a farm and brought me an egg in a wamer. We watched it hatch. I loved that chick....then my brother tried to make it fly.........Oh well. frown

Fuzzy Failed to Launch, I guess. crybaby

Other pets....the best pet I ever had was our daschund named Muffin that we got when I was in 9th grade. She was sweet and spastic and extremely funny (we had lots in common). She always knew when I was blue and would lay on my stomach and look up at me. She was attcked by the cat across the street and got cat scratch fever, which then developed into lupus. Yes, lupus. My parents loved that dog - they even got her gold treatments for the lupus. She lived to be 15.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Sweet story! loveheart

S
S
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Cats just LOVE the Christmas tree, don't they?
We used to lay the toy train tracks around the tree ... but with 2 Abyssinians in the house ? mr eek .... nope! No more.

Yes they do, we have a family tradition of going to this place and cutting down our own live tree every year. Each year we have had to come up with ways to keep the cats out and let me tell you it is an exhausting task.

This year though my DDs came up with a clever idea, we bought those big poster boards with three sides (i can't think of what they are called maybe a presentation board) that fold. We wrapped them in christmas wrapping paper and lined them up along the edge of the tree and made sure no furniture was close enough for them to jump over the top. It was too tall to get to from the floor.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 672 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation