Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23
T
T
test those panties

When WW say's what did you do with my panties? BH say's what panties. Just the way a BH ask's the WW about the OM and she say's what OM.

Bring a camera, DVAR, a friend, get proof, no confrontation, just walk away with evidence.

Then do a full blown exposure.

TheRoad #2354288 04/14/10 07:37 AM
N
OP Offline
N
I smoked a pack of cigarattes in a matter of 8 hours last night! Who let the cat in here?!?!

Ok, I have two pairs of panties. One were the ones she left the house with ywsterday morning. The second were the ones she changed into when she got home yesterday (there is a quarter size white stain there). I also grabbed her skirt that had a stain too.

Where and how do I test these?

I think TheRoad's idea for to get confirmation may be the best case. I really don't like the idea of confrontation. A picture and WW seeing my face behind the camera would be enough I think.

N
OP Offline
N
I checked his FB. He has over 400 friends! Only one has the same last name, I think he has a very extensive family with alot of cousins. He does list his mother and wife though.

N
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by lousygolfer
NW:

You don't need a PI now. You just need to know the next day she leaves at 3:30.

And you can travel to the parking garage and introduce yourself.

Pretty damning evidence at that time, don't you think?

LG

I think I may have enough right now if the pantie evidence comes through. That may be enough to get her fess up. Certanly it's enough to expose to her family. I want to expose correctly though, to all parties.

TheRoad #2354296 04/14/10 07:48 AM
B
B
Sorry you had to go through that last night. YIKES!!!!

Okay, you are a war-fighter and this is WAR. Be very smart and careful. Don't get into any more confrontations with her. The big danger now is that she will incite you to anger and somehow get you out of the home with a protective order.

You need to continue checking on the OM and find out if he is married. Kind of sounds like it if he is doing his stuff in parking garages.

_Larry_ #2354298 04/14/10 07:49 AM
N
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by _Larry_
You cannot see your future through the lens of hope, only the real world of possibilities.

Larry

Well said.

_
_
Originally Posted by now_what
Originally Posted by _Larry_
You cannot see your future through the lens of hope, only the real world of possibilities.

Larry

Well said.

So what are you going to do? What are your plans? See my signature, what are your plans???????

Larry

M
M
Forget the garage for now. After last night she probably will have to forgo that afternoon session.

Keep moving forward with the GPS and especially the DVR.

And, of course, test the panties.

Start protecting yourself financially. It's not a bad idea to lawyer up before she does either.

I hate WW's. They are the most vile of creatures.

MaiMai #2354316 04/14/10 08:23 AM
B
B
Men here have used Checkmate, a tester you get in the mail. It costs about $30. It only verifies the presence of semen. But you aren't having SF with her, right?

I
I
How much time do you think you have until she misses those items? Get the tester quickly!

N
OP Offline
N
No SF since early December.

N
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by InLikeFlynn
How much time do you think you have until she misses those items? Get the tester quickly!

From the advice given earlier I don't care if see knows they are missing.

B
B
Actually, NW has fairly good proof right now. He has the VAR, the GPS location, and just the fact that they met.

She knows something is up and probably suspects a PI. Hopefully she won't suspect the GPS. She will warn the OM that they have been caught and maybe that will cool his jets some.

NW - Plan your exposure carefully. It should be to the OM's wife (that usually does the trick), their work, family and friends. You should be asking for everyone's support and help in keeping your family together. The parking garage as a tryst site is sleazy so that is in your favor. It will be hard for them to claim that they are just "friends".

Don't let your wife know about the exposure before you do it. You want to shock and awe them.

W
W
The hard part is you have to do all of this at the same time:

1) Gather evidence, snoop emails, calls on the phone bill, texts, panties, GPS, keyloggers

2) Protect yourself and NW5 financially, use a VAR when ever you talk to her. (My BIL WW would throw herself against the wall and bruise herself then blame him.)

3) Make a plan A

4) Make a Plan B

W
W
Oh and plan out the exposure to selected targets. Post what you are planning on telling these targets. Offer these targets evidence on request.

Exposure = kill the affair.

Last edited by Wheels_spinning; 04/14/10 08:52 AM.
N
OP Offline
N
Alot of great advice.

My gut is telling me there will be contact today. All she knows right now is that I'm snooping and suspect her. I'm sure she is taking this very seriously as I was looking in her purse hours after there were soiled panties in there. I am pretty sure that the last thing she thinks I will do is make a 40 min drive to her work.

So I put out the call and as many of 8 of my Army buddies (all friends of WW too) may join me today. The plan is we will be on standby in case contact is made. We will have a cam-corder and camera.

I do not want confrontation and I have told all my buddies this. I have asked them all for support to help save my marriage and family. I think the ammount of people and the size of some of them will prevent any physical alterations. They all know to keep a tight lip and that the whole A will be exposed soon.

B
B
Hope this doesn't turn into a search and destroy mission. My biggest worry is that she will get an RO on you and force you out of the house.

Line up targets for exposure, especially work and the OM's wife. Usually OM will give up if the husband makes it difficult, and they will find an easier paramour.

W
W
8 guys?! Dang this guy must be Terry Crews!

N
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by believer
Hope this doesn't turn into a search and destroy mission. My biggest worry is that she will get an RO on you and force you out of the house.

Line up targets for exposure, especially work and the OM's wife. Usually OM will give up if the husband makes it difficult, and they will find an easier paramour.

I don't know what grounds she could have for a RO. Never been violent or threatening to her, and that is the LAST thing I want today!

B
B
Some WW's make up reasons. That is why you need to be very careful.

Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,099 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation