Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 30 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 29 30
S
OP Offline
S
I'm guessing baby will be here by the end of this week. I'm having a girl, I have a free doula set up. My MIL will be here tomorrow to help me with the kids but I also have back up in case the baby decides to come tonight. I'm actually not in CA.

I will check in here once in awhile but right now I have to focus on the baby and being healthy. WH knows that and is doing his best not to stress me out. I bought a video camera so he can at least see the birth of his baby girl. I hope he is able to call in time to be there for me through labor and delivery.

_
_
SG- You are doing great and I wish you and your baby girl the best! Take care of yourself this week and keep us posted when you can.

-SOL
N
N
Smileygirl,

So glad to hear that you have people helping you right now. I'm really happy that your MIL is coming to help. The video is a great idea too. Do you have a name chosen for your daughter? A GF of mine had a daughter under similar circumstances and named her Faith. She is the most delightful little girl; babies are so precious and bring so much joy.

I hope you are getting a chance to rest a little and take care of yourself. I will keep my fingers crossed that your WH can call and talk to you. I have never truly thought about all the sacrifices that the family makes, such as this. I'm in awe of you and all the other wives left at home. I'm incredibly grateful to our service men and families. Wishing you all the best SG.

S
OP Offline
S
Still here, baby still baking smile

Haven't heard from him in awhile. Went to my pysch appt and since nothing has happened lately it's been feeling redundant. Sigh. I usualy feel better after talking to him but it's more of "let's focus on what we can control". And wait until he gets back here to really start talking. Which is what I was planning on doing, not talking about the M until he gets back but wow that's like 11 more months...

I keep thinking of things he did that makes me SO ANGRY. But I know I can't talk to him about it until he recommits to the M.

anyways still anyday now for the baby to show up. thanks for the well wishes everyone.

N
N
Good luck with the birth of your baby girl! Remind me - is it your first? It's a wonderful experience. smile

Me: BW, 27
Him: WH, 29
DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09
A began end of 08/2009 (possibly sooner)
D-Day: 3/31/10
2nd D-Day: 4/9/2010
3rd D-Day: 4/21/10

Plan B (shortlived as it was): 18/05/10
WH decides to work on marriage: 20/05/10
False Recovery, Back to Plan B: 13/08/10

Filed for D Feb 2011, D April 2012

Looking forward to the sunshine and rainbows life should hold for us all!
S
OP Offline
S
Nope it's our 4th...most likely my last which makes me sad. During my DS2 first year he tried to leave me, but we made it through that. And now during this pregnancy he's trying to leave me. sigh.

_
_
Well, maybe you can have one more after this. Seem to be OK on the odd numbered ones!

OK, poor attempt at humor.

I'm glad you posted and that you are doing well. Best of luck with the birth of your girl. Don't remember seeing it, but have you thought of a name yet?

-SOL
S
OP Offline
S
Yea we have a name set up. Sorry havent shared with family yet so not going to share here haha.

I'm so angry right now. Maybe it's hormones but my blood is just boiling. Maybe it's just building up from my thoughts before.

But he changed the secondary email address on our bank account from mine to nothing. And he changed his email address to his army one - the same one he says he can't get into in our last phone call.

I'm like what is the big freaking deal? What is going on? He called an hour ago which is like 2 in the morning his time - so he had time to call the BANK but not me???

I don't know why I'm so livid about this when I know I can't change it I can't bring it up without doing a lovebuster but it is really bothering me.

Please someone talk me down to calm down so I won't yell at him when he calls.

S
OP Offline
S
I have cooled down. I went from anger to depression to this. I hate that I react like that but thank goodness I have time to cool down and not do any LBs.

I actually finished putting together a small package for him. Not really a package but a small photobook that I had made for him awhile back, and had the kids write letters. That made me feel a bit better.

Trying to remember to ACT not REACT.

Trying to remember that my LOVE for this man is greater than my Anger.

S
S
It is normal and HEALTHY to feel the anger. It helps you. It is good for you as long as you don't stay in that state too long. Your anger will help you in figuring out what you will and will not allow in your marriage, should recovery become possible. You take care of yourself. Eat well, sleep well. You are doing GRAND.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks Scotty I needed to hear that this morning. Fingers crossed today is the day!

F
F
Praying for a peaceful and safe delivery for you SG!

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
S
OP Offline
S
Wanted to check in...baby came and all is well.

WH didn't get to call in time and sounded upset for not being there when he did call. Still working on Plan A. this is so hard doing it from afar and knowing things can't really happen until he gets back for good. Trying to keep upbeat and know my plan is working, it's still hard. I know I can do this...

S
S
CONGRATS

[Linked Image from serve.mysmiley.net]

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
Congrats! laugh

_
_
Congratulations mamma! Now take care of yourself and that new baby right now. Your hubby is still stuck over there, so take a short break right now. You have earned it. When you are ready, re-engage the Plan A.

God bless,

SoL

-SOL
N
N
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful news!

N
N
Congrats!!!!!! dance2 what great news! Boy or girl? smile

Me: BW, 27
Him: WH, 29
DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09
A began end of 08/2009 (possibly sooner)
D-Day: 3/31/10
2nd D-Day: 4/9/2010
3rd D-Day: 4/21/10

Plan B (shortlived as it was): 18/05/10
WH decides to work on marriage: 20/05/10
False Recovery, Back to Plan B: 13/08/10

Filed for D Feb 2011, D April 2012

Looking forward to the sunshine and rainbows life should hold for us all!
L
L
Congratulations on the new baby girl!

"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"

BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.
P
P
Congratulations!!!! Little girls are such fun!

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
Page 24 of 30 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation