Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2375425 05/18/10 09:18 AM
T
OP Offline
T
If you're the praying kind, please pray for me this coming week. last day of work is next Wed. and right now I wish I had enough days to just stop going. Yeah, I'm whining, and I got an attitude to match. Wanna make somthing of it??? I didn't add this to my thread because I hate my thread too. Am I 42 or 5??????

(cue violins here)

_
_
Originally Posted by lurioosi2
If you're the praying kind, please pray for me this coming week. last day of work is next Wed. and right now I wish I had enough days to just stop going. Yeah, I'm whining, and I got an attitude to match. Wanna make somthing of it??? I didn't add this to my thread because I hate my thread too. Am I 42 or 5??????

(cue violins here)

Praying for you Luri....and playing a few violins for you, too.grin

Ace

FWH/BW (me)57+ M:36+ yr.
4 D-Days: Jun-Nov 06 E/PA~OW#2 (OW#1 2000)
T
T
We all whine from time to time and we all let our attitudes get the best of us once in awhile; we're only human and that's just what we humans sometimes do. It's okay, lurioosi, you go right ahead and be the human being that you are, you are most certainly entitled to be so, just like anyone else is.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. However, sorry, no violins; if I were to play that kind of music for you your whining and attitude would only get worse and you would be plugging your ears while you begged me to stop. LOL

All the best to you.

(((HUGS)))

Married DH May 5, 1990
DH45 - ME43 - DD18 - DD15

Thanx to MB my M is now back on track and better than ever. MB ROCKS!!!

Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.

Erica Jong
1942-, American Author
T
OP Offline
T
Oh, and T and C, I am thinking about bringing earplugs to school....in mee pants - ha! I made myself laugh (which isn't hard)

I
I
Am I 42 or 5??????
Do you mean mentally or physically?
grin

T
OP Offline
T
Hey! I'm telling!!!!!

D
D
luri, you'll make it to Wed... we're praying for you!

"If you will stop feeding your feelings, then they will stop controlling you" -Joyce Meyer
C
C

(cue violins here)

Listen ....
Its the sound of the smallest violin in the world playing hearts and flowers for ya

But I will pray for ya..

Me 56 Former BS
Widowed 5-17-09 --married 25 years.
4 children
DS-35 previous marriage--18-22 DGrandSons 6 and 4
Me former BS
DD-29 with DGDs 5 and 1yr
DSs 26 and 23
Teilhard de Chardin..“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ...Sounds about right to me.
T
OP Offline
T
Today is the last day with students. I have already gotten a few gifts from crying kids who don't want me to leave ("Make Mr. Gilbreath get a job here!"). I'm half blessed and half sad.

L
L
They take you with them, Luri. I know you know that...from your own school experience.

I can still name the three music teachers I had and think of them fondly.

And others take you with them, too. Wherever God is leading you now, I know you'll go. And the kids were what it was all about, anyway, right?

You can mourn great blessings...just prepare for them, too. I think you're mourning parts of your plan that wasn't in God's plan. So mourn...and rejoice, feel that intense gratitude and unbelievable loss...and know it's not your meds.

smile

LA

T
OP Offline
T
Thanks LA. Yeah, my meds are fine. This is just good old respnse to real life.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation