Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 52 of 76 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 75 76
C
C
After reading the text that HH shared with me, it is so obvious that Bimbo is very insecure and jealous of HH. If she were secure in the relationship, why would she have to send a text like that?

She is obviously lacking in the education department as well. She needs a 7th grade grammar lesson.

I hate to be cruel, but it's typical low class, welfare mindset behavior if you know what I mean.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
S
S
Yeah, it still burns my britches, but you are right Chai it does show she is jealous of HH, so it is a good thing in a way...if someone is happy they wouldnt care about the ex.

I remember when I first found out about affair and I thought it was over betw WH and OW, Me and WH were arguing and I said "you always stick up for everyone else, never for me" and he said "thats exactly what OW said to me too."

My point being, you never know whats goin on and maybe just maybe sometimes the OW feels like the Wexh still has feelings for HH and it burns HER britches. Teeheehee, wouldnt that be funny.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
L
L
Originally Posted by hope3343
Updating for Holyheart.

Seems D%ck got into her email account and changed her security questions and have now officially locked her out and in turn she cannot get into the internet also.

Can't he be prosecuted for this?

Me: FWH / BS (36)
W: BS / WW (37)
Two youngsters
H
H
Originally Posted by Lostin2008
Originally Posted by hope3343
Updating for Holyheart.

Seems D%ck got into her email account and changed her security questions and have now officially locked her out and in turn she cannot get into the internet also.

Can't he be prosecuted for this?

Unfortunately he cannot because was the administrator on the account still. I think he finally had a reality check and realized that HH could access his acocunt and he retailated against her by locking her out. Unfortunately it affected his own kids who during the last weeks of school cannot use the internet for their last minute projects and papers due. What a charmer.

Today HH's DD graduates high school. Worried that if HH's family spots D*ck in the crowd might drag him up to center stage and roast him.

I agree with Chai that the tone of the texts by Bimbo shows her insecurity and basic writing skills. I can say she is not smarter than a 5th grader!

She could text all she wants because one picture might be worth a thousand words (as in vjay shot). dramaqueen

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
B
B
I don't know if he could be prosecuted for that, it would take a lot to prove it was him (IP address,etc.). You might be able to contact the internet address provider and have them reset the password and questions explaining that it was broken in to. I am sure that they have dealt with this before.

Hope, if I were you I would change your cell number. I had to do that when the OW kept calling me. I asked the phone company if I could prosecute, but I asked a few months after I changed the number. They said I would have to file a police report and the phone records would be subpoenaed. Since the calls stopped due to the number change, I let it go.

So, depends on which way you want to go, go after OW for harrassment or change your number and move on? I assume your kids, at least the oldest, has a cell phone and there are other people around you that could be contacted by WH in an emergency. Obviously, you don't give WH the new number. It might provide you with some peace and distance in your sitch.

Me-49, WH-51
Married 02/1983 yrs, Sons - 27, 26, 20
1st PA - 1985, 1st known EA - 1992/1993
2nd PA - 06/02 to 11/04
1st D-day - 09/03, D-day 2 - 10/04 D-day 3 05/08
NC e-mail - 11/04- it wasn't real
M
M
Originally Posted by stillhere8126
mad All I can say is OW is a B@#CH!!

Ditto

Me:BW
Dday:12/31/09-Found MB 01/03/10
3DstepChildren24&20
PlanA:01/03/10
PlanB:03/25/10
D final 11/15/10

"I dare you to find some time and some place to be silent for longer than usual; a few moments, a few minutes, a few hours. Listen to your heart, listen to your soul; and most importantly, listen to the silence to see what it sounds like and how it speaks to you."
C
C
Man I hope she kept her email history cleaned up. I assume she has had some off board email discussions with some members here. Her safety here at MB may be very much in compromise from D!ck and Bimbo.

The two of them are about a sick and vicious of a wayward couple I have seen in my 3-1/2 years here.

This is disgusting.

Last edited by chrisner; 05/18/10 03:14 PM.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
H
H
Originally Posted by chrisner
Man I hope she kept her email history cleaned up. I assume she has had some off board email discussions with some members here. Her safety here at MB may be very much in compromise from D!ck and Bimbo.

The two of them are about a sick and vicious of a wayward couple I have seen in my 3-1/2 years here.

This is disgusting.

Hi Chrisner, we did discuss the email linking her to MB with some members of this board (count me as one). She is trying to do some damage control and get back into her email account to see what D+ck had access too.

Maybe that is why Bimbo went over th edge with her texts yesterday. Maybe she did like what they found in the emails or potential pictures that might embarrass her (if that is possible to embarrass someone with no soul).

Hopefully Holyheart will be back in the next day or so. She also is celebrating her DD graduation tonight and party.

Our prayers are with her.

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
C
C
Yikes, hadn't thought about D!ck finding MB. I'm sure if he did the Bimbo would have certainly let HH know about it. She wouldn't have been able to keep her mouth shut because it would have given her a one-up on HH.

Oh, what a scary thought though...

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

K
K
Still wishing really hard! Holy can't lose now!

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
H
OP Offline
H
Quick post then I'm done for the night.

Had DD's HS graduation tonight. Pre- and post-party at our home with all the family members except D!ck -- of course.

Before party, I finally connected with tech support who got my email "unsuspended" and got my internet up and running. Lo and behold -- when I got back on tonight after the party -- the basstard cut me off again. I had no time to unload documents and clean up my files. CRAP!

Luckily, the tech person was able to set our modem to another email account -- so it is working despite D!ck changing his password again and suspending my email.

I guess I need to close the account and restart fresh. I was trying to wait until the end of the school year since YDD has been working on a group project. Oh, well -- when WAYWARDS stike, you gotta do something!

And the nice, sweet text messages from Bimbo? OMG. I will post when I have more time --
And I think I know what set her off....I got it in the final text --

THEY'RE ENGAGED.

Her text ended with something about taking all the time I wanted -- she'll just keep looking at her engagement ring.

She really is a bunny boiler!!!!! And he's just as psycho!!!!!

And I think she wanted to unsettle me for DD's graduation. Unfortunately, she did. I let it get to me. Some times, my thick skin lets pain in. I can't always let everything roll off my back. It hurts.

She's on the warpath right now and I need to stay far, far away from these two idiots. Yep, they are sick and vicious.

And tonight's graduation? My bro spotted D!ck sitting in the nose bleed area. He blended in with another family. He didn't greet DD after the ceremony but did the next best thing following his usual MO -- sent her a congrats text saying she got such a good seat (front row) and how great she is.

I have NO LOVE for this man. I am officially -- no turning back -- in full-blown Plan FU.

No A or B left in me ever, ever again.

So if anyone has the Plan FU model, please share. I'm just trying to survive here, folks. Hard to keep your chin up when those two idiots are doing everything under the sun to ruin me.

T
T
((((HH))))

I'm sure I've said this before but there is no lower form of life than waywards and their AP's. None, whatsoever. They are diseased toxic waste. Protecting yourself from their poison is critical. Unfortunately, D processes take so long.

The best Plan FU model I've seen and tried to some extent is the good ole give 'em enough rope so they can hang themselves approach. This was how I gained full custody of my son in my first divorce and also how I beat my WXH in small claims court. Basically, just live your life and let them live theirs. Because they're so psycho, they WILL screw up. Though they will blame you for it, nobody else will (including the judge) because it will be obvious that it was of their own doing. No matter how tempting, do NOT attempt to save them from themselves. All that does is make you more involved and give them more opportunity to blame you.

Remember, the quality of their relationship depends on how miserable they think they can make you. In fact, Bimbo's texts are probably just some sick way for her to express her "luv" for D*ck. Any reaction from you just confirms their twisted point of view! These are not rational people so don't expect them to think, say or do rational things! The biggest FU you can do is keep out of their lives as much as possible and take this away from them!

K
K
You have no evidence left?

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

K
K
And I agree with Tabby, just ignore all texts. Keep them, in case of evidence, but don't react.

M
M
{{{HH}}}
Waywards are stupid crap.

I would keep everything, document everything. In my sitch, OW H is doing that to OW in order to eventually get the kids.
He writes everything down with date and time and often forwards stuff to his attorney.

Just a thought.

Me:BW
Dday:12/31/09-Found MB 01/03/10
3DstepChildren24&20
PlanA:01/03/10
PlanB:03/25/10
D final 11/15/10

"I dare you to find some time and some place to be silent for longer than usual; a few moments, a few minutes, a few hours. Listen to your heart, listen to your soul; and most importantly, listen to the silence to see what it sounds like and how it speaks to you."
C
C
HH,

I know it hurt to find out that she has a ring. Just like Hope's XWH, they have money for a diamond ring but no money to take care of their children and other legal obligations of a marriage that they are still in. It's sick, really.

And Tabby is right, the best revenge is to get the h3ll away from them as far and as fast as you can and live a good life on your own. When their world falls apart it will be you who will be grounded and doing well. And you won't give a pile by then.

Do the kids know? How about your in-laws? I would imagine that they are sick about it too.

Hugs to you....

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

H
OP Offline
H
I'm battling just to keep my Internet up so I'm posting the first of Bimbo's texts so you guys get a feel of what I'm up against. Thanks, Hope, for keeping my peeps in the loop. Like Hope said, I had just been hit with a reduction in support and things didn't exactly go my way in court. No way did I expect to receive a message like this within 20 minutes of leaving the court room.

Bimbo's babble....
So funny you text me asking me to make sure he's prepared because u need to settle. U will never settle u have no self respect as a woman. None.
(happy face) thank you though. We get closer each time he has court. Him and I are so good. So good. Stay in court forever because sex gets better each time. I will be here for him. I see all u ever wanted from him was money. Ur pitiful. he's in great hands now though. Him and I will be great! and we will make sure all of kids are great! Go find some self respect.
U don't want to keep texting me. I've let it go on to long. (happy face) have a great day!

My response:
Thank you for the text. I will be forwarding it to his parents, our attorneys, and our friends. You need to take better care of him. He wasn't looking too good today. And you know all about the money, honey. You are both in my prayers.

I know, I know. I shouldn't have added fuel to the fire. I should have controlled my impulse. Actually, I did. I wanted to attack and berate her but I settled for a few "high road" type statements.

More to come.....

K
K
Holy if you have anything left, you can email it to me.

I'll provide my email, if you want.

K
K
And also...

She is seriously projecting. No respect? YOU are money-grubbing?

Oh boy... Hehehe.

H
OP Offline
H
OK... so I did what I said I was going to do. I immediately forwarded the text to several MBers, my sisters, a few close friends AND D!ck -- in case he wasn't aware.

He was aware. His response:

"Go back thru all ur classy text messages. She is a great person who would never act like u have. U and #### (my attorney)actually make a nice couple. Ask him out. Trade for fees"

OMG -- he's taken on her personality puke! My attorney is like 70 years old and looks like a grumpy grandpa -- no offense. And D!ck's suggesting I trade "favors" for fees? Man, D!ck is getting sicker the longer he cohabitates with Bimbo slime.

And the killer? He truly believes that I'm harrassing Bimbo with phone calls and texts. I've sent ONE text to her since he left almost a year and a half ago. My message:

"We're on the same page. Need to get this divorce done ASAP. You could help by making sure he brings the credit card statments to court Thurs. The judge ordered these months ago and this is holding everything up."

No response. No further contact.

My guess? Bimbo is FRAMING me to look like I'm harrassing her so she can play the victim and get a restaining order against me. I say this because D!ck mentioned to his parents and our DDs how they are constantly being harrased by calls and texts. So much so, in fact, that Bimbo didn't want D!ck to go with DD on the college visit. So much so that she has to travel with him -- even on the "guy" golf trips. So much so, they SAID they had the police involved. And they believe I have orchastrated the whole thing. He's blind to the WITCH he lives with.

Remember -- she's a pro at restraining orders and games like this. She had a restraining order on the last bf and her sis has one against her last H. Bimbo has been married twice, juggling overlapping relationships. She's proven that she'll go to any lengths to keep D!ck away from his family AND his sanity. It wouldn't be that hard to get a second phone and send yourself harrassing calls and texts.

She truly is an over-the-top bunny boiler.

Oh... about my Internet... D!ck keeps suspending my email account and I keep working with the service provider to get it back up and running. Knowing how crazy these two are, I worry that they will impersonate me and send out embarrasing or damaging emails to my family, friends, and business associates.

Yep, they are capable of just about anything at this point.

Page 52 of 76 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 565 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation