Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 66 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 65 66
M
M
Sorry to hear of these developments NP. What's done is done. You sent the Plan B letter now you must stay in Plan B. You already broke it by texting him back. Do you want him to think that you are not serious about this? Send a note to your IM and tell her to tell WH that he can leave the sep agreement when he picks up his stuff and you will review it with an attorney. Period. End of story. You made the decision to go to Plan B now you need to stay dark. A poorly executed Plan B is just as harmful as none at all.

Hang in there NP. We are here for you...

N
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by stillhere8126
Originally Posted by NewPetals
Thanks. I needed to hear that. I am at my desk at work about to fall apart.

I sent him a text saying I wasn't signing anything but just let me know when he'll be back in town.

So.....do I really send a copy of that to POSOW??

Ummm, I dont know, I didnt....I dont see the hurt in it, did someone tell you to?

Scotty did....??

Originally Posted by now_what
Your WH may see you PB email as you setting him free. He can now do what he wants, this is a sick feeling but it may be where his head is at.

I don't doubt that this is where his head is. He is that set on being with her.

I am now hearing phantom noises. Keep thinking I hear my phone beep with a new text but it never is. I hope I'm not going crazy on top of everything now.... :S lol

Me: BW, 27
Him: WH, 29
DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09
A began end of 08/2009 (possibly sooner)
D-Day: 3/31/10
2nd D-Day: 4/9/2010
3rd D-Day: 4/21/10

Plan B (shortlived as it was): 18/05/10
WH decides to work on marriage: 20/05/10
False Recovery, Back to Plan B: 13/08/10

Filed for D Feb 2011, D April 2012

Looking forward to the sunshine and rainbows life should hold for us all!
S
S
Originally Posted by now_what
Your WH may see you PB email as you setting him free. He can now do what he wants, this is a sick feeling but it may be where his head is at.

NP doesnt need to hear this right now...We have NO idea what her WH is thinking, good or bad....

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
M
M
Slow down NP.... Take a deep breath. Do your best to be calm and relax. If he texts you again delete it without reading it. You must be strong in Plan B. That takes alot of discipline on your part. If you have anything to communicate to him at all send it through IM now so that it will help establish that is how communication works from this point forward.

Honestly, I don't see much point in sending the letter to POSOW. Others may disagree and can give their opinions but I don't see the point. WH has probably already shown her what you sent him anyway. Don't waste your time and emotions with this.

N
OP Offline
N
Right. Deep breaths. And be calm

I am NOT looking forward to being in the half painted house all alone. frown

DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09

S
S

You will be fine, just keep posting on here...we are here for you, I have been in your shoes. I didnt recover my M, but I made a lot of mistakes (one of them breaking Plan B!!!!!). After a while you get to kind of like the peace in Plan B...really...

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

N
OP Offline
N
I know - I keep reading posts on here from BS's in Plan B and they seem HAPPY. So I know it's possible. It's hard right now....I will need LOTS of encouragement staying in Plan B. I've never ever EVER stopped talking to WH before or cut contact with him....not in the 10 years I've know him.

I know I am going to get major twoxfour for this....but I checked his email again. I know he got the email on his BB and it wasn't opened before.....just now he must have gone onto his email and reread the message becuase it's opened now. And he has a bunch unopened from OW (not that it means much, bc he's probably already read them on his BB).

OK! NO MORE CHECKING HIS EMAIL.

DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09

M
M
I checked his email again.

NP!!!! naughty

That is two violations within the first 10 minutes of your Plan B?!?! This has no chance of saving the remaining love in your LB if you cannot be disciplined enough to stop this!

P
P
NewPetals,

This is CRITICAL to an excellent Plan B. NO MORE CONTACT OF ANY KIND. No checking his email, reading his texts, talking to him, relaying messages through others (except your IM). Seriously honey, if you want to do this RIGHT, you MUST be strong! You can do this. We'll help you. When you get the urge, please come here first and WAIT (at least 5 mins - lol) for someone to respond.

NOW you can concentrate on you and that precious new baby who cannot wait to meet his/her mommy. Let MIL carry the load for you, it's okay to do that, you know? You're not Super Woman!

Resist the enemy... stick to your Plan. The Plans work if you work them to the letter.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
N
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by mindshare
I checked his email again.

NP!!!! naughty

That is two violations within the first 10 minutes of your Plan B?!?! This has no chance of saving the remaining love in your LB if you cannot be disciplined enough to stop this!
Originally Posted by princessmeggy
NewPetals,

This is CRITICAL to an excellent Plan B. NO MORE CONTACT OF ANY KIND. No checking his email, reading his texts, talking to him, relaying messages through others (except your IM). Seriously honey, if you want to do this RIGHT, you MUST be strong! You can do this. We'll help you. When you get the urge, please come here first and WAIT (at least 5 mins - lol) for someone to respond.

NOW you can concentrate on you and that precious new baby who cannot wait to meet his/her mommy. Let MIL carry the load for you, it's okay to do that, you know? You're not Super Woman!

Resist the enemy... stick to your Plan. The Plans work if you work them to the letter.

Yes, okay. smile Will find other ways to get over the urge to see what he's doing.

I KNOW that peace will come from this. Right now every small thing is a trigger. It will come.

I will need help being strong.

DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09

S
S
I am not one to give you 2x4s anyway...but just remember you are just gonna hurt yourself okay? Yes I had a HUGE problem not talking to WH, he was my go to guy for over 15 years before his A....but thats why I stay to help people, I am a good example of what happens without a DARK plan B......My M is not recovered and WH is still with OW....

Talking to WH is gonna do no good....you CANNOT reason with a waynerd, they DO NOT respond to reason....or guilt or 2x4s! All it will do is show WH that you are not serious about your Plan B and that eventually you will talk to him again...also it hurts you when all you do is hang on his every word wondering "what did he mean when he said that?" and it will drive you mad.

Lastly, it will most likely make you lose all the love you have left for him, since waynerds say stupid selfish things while wayward.

Right now PLan B is for your sanity....to work on yourself, spend time with yourself, do things you enjoy and protect yourself from his insanity.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

M
M
I've got my eye on you young lady.... This doesn't mean to keep checking WH's email but stop posting it on here. grumble

Seriously, if you want this to have any chance of working you must be true to yourself and true to the process. There are no guarantees of the outcome but I can guarantee that if you don't follow the plan properly it certainly isn't going to work......

M
M
NO...PLAN B STARTS NOW!!!!

Oops.

rotflmao okay...PLAN B STARTS NOW!!!!

And she means it this time, NP! laugh

Seriously - keep going. You can do this. hug

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

M
M

We'll be there with you. smile

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

F
F
NP,

Ok, no more C with WH. Is your IM ready? I agree you need to update your MIL on what is going on. Remember that you are pregnant with HER grandchild so she will likely be nice to you. I pray she will kick her son's buttocks.

Why don't you start journaling your thoughts, go for long walks with DD and get some naps in while grandma is there to babysit?

IOW, take care of you and the baby. Forget the alien that was abducted by the mothership. He is not your loving H anyway.

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
S
S
Originally Posted by maritalbliss

I got the wine! [Linked Image from pic4ever.com]

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

N
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by maritalbliss

I got the wine! [Linked Image from pic4ever.com]

Five more weeks until I can enjoy that wine, sh8126! wink I plan on bringing it to the hospital with me and celebrating the birth of my child IMMEDIATELY! wink lol!

Should I tell my MIL tonight? From the way she's acting I sort of get the feeling she wants to stay out of our affairs now... (no pun intended lol)

DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09

S
S
Yeah, I would talk to MIL tonite....Sorry forgot you couldnt have wine, yet....Oops...Ill only have one glass...

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

V
V
((NP))

Just wanted to chime in with some encouragement. Take care of yourself NP.

Is there any way to block your WHs number from your phone? That way you're not even tempted to talk to him. You could even look into blocking his email so you don't even see them. Force him to only contact you through the IM.

I also agree that he should just leave the sep. agreement when he gets his stuff - no need to actually see him. Seeing you gives him his fix - and he doesn't get to have that anymore.

Take care of yourself and your little bean, NP.

Me & DH: 28
Married 8/20/05
1DD, 9 mo.
Just Lookin' and Learnin'
HIYA!
S
S
Awwww, in five weeks youre gonna have that beautiful child of yours to help cheer you up...Hopefully your MIL will be a great help to you...Mine was...

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Page 16 of 66 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 65 66

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 507 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation