Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 53 of 76 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 75 76
K
K
I hope you've warned business associates.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
H
OP Offline
H
Thanks, Karma. I moved all I could into my DD's "other" account meaning it's NOT linked to D!ck's account. The customer service guy was really helpful. He put a password on the account that MAY prevent further security breaches. But this isn't so easy since D!ck's name in on the account.

I'm starting to worry about all the OTHER accounts that have HIS name on them.

And karma? I signed up for faster service at a lower cost!

K
K
That's good.

Hopefully you'll do better at the next court date and avoid petty little restraining orders.

I hope there's a way to prove you aren't doing it.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

H
OP Offline
H
I've asked every family member, every friend, every ONE and no one from my camp is doing this.

No doubt it's coming from her camp. Either she's doing it herself or having a friend do it.

Seems to me if you were being THAT harrassed, you'd either change your number, turn to the cops, or trace the calls through the service provider INSTEAD of blaming the innocent wife.

S
S
Originally Posted by Holyheart
I'm battling just to keep my Internet up so I'm posting the first of Bimbo's texts so you guys get a feel of what I'm up against. Thanks, Hope, for keeping my peeps in the loop. Like Hope said, I had just been hit with a reduction in support and things didn't exactly go my way in court. No way did I expect to receive a message like this within 20 minutes of leaving the court room.

Bimbo's babble....
So funny you text me asking me to make sure he's prepared because u need to settle. U will never settle u have no self respect as a woman. None.
(happy face) thank you though. We get closer each time he has court. Him and I are so good. So good. Stay in court forever because sex gets better each time. I will be here for him. I see all u ever wanted from him was money. Ur pitiful. he's in great hands now though. Him and I will be great! and we will make sure all of kids are great! Go find some self respect.
U don't want to keep texting me. I've let it go on to long. (happy face) have a great day!

My response:
Thank you for the text. I will be forwarding it to his parents, our attorneys, and our friends. You need to take better care of him. He wasn't looking too good today. And you know all about the money, honey. You are both in my prayers.

I know, I know. I shouldn't have added fuel to the fire. I should have controlled my impulse. Actually, I did. I wanted to attack and berate her but I settled for a few "high road" type statements.

More to come.....

I am just speechless!!!!!!!!! rant2 mad twoxfour

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
M
M
Originally Posted by stillhere8126
I am just speechless!!!!!!!!! rant2 mad twoxfour

Ditto

Me:BW
Dday:12/31/09-Found MB 01/03/10
3DstepChildren24&20
PlanA:01/03/10
PlanB:03/25/10
D final 11/15/10

"I dare you to find some time and some place to be silent for longer than usual; a few moments, a few minutes, a few hours. Listen to your heart, listen to your soul; and most importantly, listen to the silence to see what it sounds like and how it speaks to you."
B
B
Cliche warning:

It is darkest before dawn. This is just a passing moment.

Do not give in to despair, hold your head up and show your daughters what class looks like. It is a lesson they will carry with them their entire lives.

Last edited by barbiecat; 05/20/10 08:22 AM.

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
Dated/Married total 28 years.
..I am learning and working on myself.
P
P
Holy, water under the bridge but I strongly suggest that you not engage either of them again. This OW is a psycho and no telling what she is capable of doing. They thrive on the drama and if there isn't anything happening, they will create their own. I had an OW like this too... she would text me at 2:00 AM and tell me how she and DH had just finished having sex and how wonderful it was. It's like a dagger to your heart and you don't need it.

She will get hers, leave that up to her own oats she has sown.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
S
S
OMG...that is horrible PM...What is up with these ow? I do agree with PM, HH....and I truly beleive that the worse she acts, the harder the fall...truly. Just protect yourself as best you can...{{{Holyheart}}}

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

C
C
You are right HH. If she reslly was getting constant text messages she would change her number. There is a service that you can subscribe to (Maklitel) where you can call someone and change the caller ID to any number you want. She has probably found that and is sending herself text messages to look like they came from you.

Ignore them totally. They are dead to you!

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
B
B
If HH had a print out of HER cell phone (texting) It would show only the texts placed from her phone, right?

So if they are "set up texts", can't HH bring HER phone records into evidence? This is drambla! you need to remove yourself from this.

Better yet- do not text them at all or stop texting alltogether. It would be peachy if "eveidence" was brought forth and HH canceled her text service months prior.

That really, really pisses off judges (re: protection order)

Last edited by barbiecat; 05/20/10 01:22 PM.

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
Dated/Married total 28 years.
..I am learning and working on myself.
H
OP Offline
H
Here's another of Bimbo's babble:

"Go ahead and forward the text you never should of started texting me.
Go ahead with your sob stories and pity party. Victim thinking... Everyone sees it. His poor parents have to deal with u. (sad face)
Do what u have to do little lady. (happy face)
There comes a time when people have had enough. So crazy how ur making your kids suffer. Wow! Now I see what people mean. So pitiful."

I responded "What texts? I sent ONE text since D!ck left. Might want to get him to a Dr. soon. Daddy doesn't look well."

The last text was so vile and mean, I immediately deleted it. Basically...

Daddy is so good. Pray for us? Ha, Ha. Take as long as you want. I'll just keep looking at my engagement ring.

My guess that set her off? She's no longer the gf... she's the fiance. She's got a wedding to plan. How dare I not give up my wife title for her!

K
K
I think you need to cancel all texting on your phone. Just for now, until...you know.

You do not want her placing one of those pesky restraining orders on you.

B
B
Hope, why don't you just change your cell number and not tell XWH?

You need to stop engaging the OW, take back your power.

Me-49, WH-51
Married 02/1983 yrs, Sons - 27, 26, 20
1st PA - 1985, 1st known EA - 1992/1993
2nd PA - 06/02 to 11/04
1st D-day - 09/03, D-day 2 - 10/04 D-day 3 05/08
NC e-mail - 11/04- it wasn't real
K
K
I still say Bimbo is projecting on you. Everything she says you are, I see in her.

S
S
Yeah, you gotta stop reading these atrocities....OMG, I am soooo Pi$$ed off right now, I cant read them anymore. I gotta go down and punch my punching bag, I just cant believe the gall of this Wh**e....But I swear for her to take so much trouble to write this crap, she is sooooo jealous of you...i am not sure why, but she absolutely is. rant2

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

S
S
She can enjoy looking at that engagement ring, cuz it should be all downhill from here on in for the loveturds....

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

H
OP Offline
H
Yep, I agree... she's projecting. She's losing control and it's ticking her off.

And this is her MO from what people have told me. She's used to getting her way. She's confrontational. She's a drama queen.
Things got so out of control with her last bf, she had to get a restaining order against him.

I'm not going to engage her. No more contact. Her text just caught me off guard since D!ck WON in court. I should have used the 24 hour rule. NO RESPONSE FOR A DAY... THEN DECIDE IF IT'S WORTH IT.

This is the first time she's contacted me in over a year. That's why this was so unexpected.

And I'm Holyheart. Hope is my good friend. We have a lot in common so people tend to confuse our threads.

She works with her ex-H and OW. Mu WH is a d!ck... probably the biggest d!ck this board has every had.

That probably didn't come out right, but you know what I mean.

M 25 yrs, 3 teens
Dday 12/07
5ish False Recoveries (all in 2008)
12/08 WH moves in w/OW, her kids
Plan B/D/FU -- depending on the day
He files 1/09; D final 12/2012
"I'm moving on"
P
P
That probably didn't come out right, but you know what I mean.

rotflmao rotflmao

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
H
OP Offline
H
And the timing? The day of DD's Baccalaurette and the day before her HS graduation. Like she wanted to ruin this time in our lives.

She might have been jealous because DD is soooo gorgeous. I sent D!ck an announcement with a photo insert AND an invitation to DD's party. I included the invite for two reasons: 1) he has a new attorney and I wanted to impress upon him that I wasn't excluding D!ck from a family function (knowing full well that D!ck would NEVER attend, and 2) I knew it would tick off Bimbo.

Yep, it ticked her off. grin

The art of war.

Page 53 of 76 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation