Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 66 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 65 66
S
S
I'm so sorry NP. It's back to Plan B. Change the locks ASAP when he's gone he's seriously stressing you out unnecessarily. Maybe contact her H right now to fill him in that they are talking all this time

R
R
Originally Posted by NewPetals
Went into the guest room a few times to talk to him and he was on the phone to POSOW each time. He now refuses to stop talking to her and when i asked him to at least not contact her again before he and I talked tomorrow he refused to agree to even that, and says he wants to text her to apologize for all the interruptions. Says after our fight this evening our marriage is over so he feels like I have no more say in that.

This is sickening. It truly is. Is this more wayward than usual? Should I cut and run?

This is normal behavior in a relationship triangle. Again, he wants his cake (intact family, with wifey waiting patiently at home while OW patiently waits in the wings).

Please, go with a very dark Plan B. *You* need it for your sanity and physical well-being.

No more Plan A. He has to go until after baby is born. You're 1 week away from being due at any time. Once 37 weeks comes, your caregivers say you could have baby at any time. Baby is "term".

Trust me, you don't want baby's coming into the world tainted any further by his father's actions.

The plan A has gone on too long. Your husband doesn't believe you are seriously *not* willing to tolerate OW. He expects you to back down and shut up.

Is this the memory you want for the final weeks of your pregnancy? Your son's father trying to play mind games so he can have you and OW?

Dark Plan B asap to protect you from further emotional distress.

((((((NP)))))

Live, love, and laugh because the best is yet to come!
N
OP Offline
N
This is what I thought had to happen. Feel sick to my stomach and SO mad at them.

Me: BW, 27
Him: WH, 29
DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09
A began end of 08/2009 (possibly sooner)
D-Day: 3/31/10
2nd D-Day: 4/9/2010
3rd D-Day: 4/21/10

Plan B (shortlived as it was): 18/05/10
WH decides to work on marriage: 20/05/10
False Recovery, Back to Plan B: 13/08/10

Filed for D Feb 2011, D April 2012

Looking forward to the sunshine and rainbows life should hold for us all!
M
M
NP,

I stopped posting on your thread a couple of days ago but I wasn't in agreement with what you were doing but I didn't want to come right out and say it and upset you. Simple fact is that you set the bar extremely low for WH so you got what you got. You went into Plan B and WH comes running home telling you he is done with POSOW (right after his fix) and you let him right back in. Sorry, but I didn't see anything to indicate that he was really wanting to work on the marriage. Words are just words. I can only say the same thing I've said to you already on your thread. Please...please get into a dark Plan B and have no contact with WH until after the baby is born. The health of you and lil bean far outweighs the health of your marriage right now. Time to get serious and stick to your guns.

Sorry for where you are at but you can get through this. Lil bean is counting on you!

C
C
(((((NP)))))

I agree with everyone else. You need a majorly dark Plan B for your sanity and for the sake of little bean. You don't need this stress. The first couple of days of Plan B are hard but it gets so much easier for you. If you remember, I went to plan B right after my FR and it did it's job - I got myself together, and now WH is home, as OW totally LBed (though I set a little low of a bar for him to return, in your case, I think you need a REALLY strong high bar set. ). We're here for you, NP, take care of yourself and your little ones.

M
M
Originally Posted by mindshare
NP,

I stopped posting on your thread a couple of days ago but I wasn't in agreement with what you were doing but I didn't want to come right out and say it and upset you. Simple fact is that you set the bar extremely low for WH so you got what you got. You went into Plan B and WH comes running home telling you he is done with POSOW (right after his fix) and you let him right back in. Sorry, but I didn't see anything to indicate that he was really wanting to work on the marriage. Words are just words. I can only say the same thing I've said to you already on your thread. Please...please get into a dark Plan B and have no contact with WH until after the baby is born. The health of you and lil bean far outweighs the health of your marriage right now. Time to get serious and stick to your guns.

Sorry for where you are at but you can get through this. Lil bean is counting on you!

Darn it, NP, I was afraid it was too easy! Tell him to get out. Plan B. Tell her H what you're doing and what they've been doing.

Tell you WH he is not to foul your airspace further. You will have the IM inform him of the baby's birth. Go back to your birthing plans to let the hospital know who can visit you or see the baby.

mad NP's WH

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

S
S
{{{{{{NewPetals}}}}}}}

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
V
V
NP,

Ditto.

Me - 30 (FWW)
H - 30 (BH)
DSx2
D-day: 2008
V
V
NP. I think you knew this, you just hoped that it wasn't the case. It's understandable.

However. Now you need to muster up all the righteous indignation and downright anger you are feeling and do this right this time.

Because you already tried Plan B and let WH back in so easily, it's going to be extremely important that THIS entry into Plan B - because that is what has to happen if you want to fight for this M, (and remember, no one says you have to - he has given you a "get out of marriage free" card) - THIS entry into Plan B has to be seamless, dark, and absolutely bulletproof.

You give him no wiggle room. HAVE EVERYTHING LINED UP. Locks changed, secure finances, IM, block WH's methods of contacting you...the works.

Me - 30 (FWW)
H - 30 (BH)
DSx2
V
V
I also agree 110% w/ notifying the labor and delivery staff re: visitors. You don't need the wayward drama. And your WH doesn't get to be there for his baby's birth. Choice -- meet consequence.

Also, as a previous poster warned, you don't want to run any risk of OW getting a glimpse of your little one, let alone getting her paws on your babe.

Me - 30 (FWW)
H - 30 (BH)
DSx2
V
V
I had a bad feeling about this. I feel I should have been more forceful in warning you about FR.

Take home lesson: go w/ your gut. In these cases, it's almost/generally/abso-freakin'-lutely right.

Sorry to hear this, but at least you know now as opposed to when you're days before giving birth or shortly thereafter.

Me - 30 (FWW)
H - 30 (BH)
DSx2
M
M
I'm going with the crowd on this one. I'm so sorry. Definitely concentrate on yourself, DD and lil bean right now. Hugs and good luck!

Me 31
Him 26
Married 11/30/04

DD11
DD8
DS3

In a big ol mess...
N
OP Offline
N
Yup - that "go with your gut" lesson is absolutely right. He was ACTING like his old self, and I was desperate to believe that he was getting out from under the fog - but all the while, I was worried and suspicious.

SO tired of all his wayward-ness. He's been selfish and cruel and still tries to act like this is all my fault.

I will move into Plan B as soon as possible (that is, as soon as I can get him out of the house, he refused to leave last night) and after that.....MAYBE I will want to save the M? Torn on this right now....

DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09

K
K
Can you enlist your parents' help in moving him out?

He needs to go NOW.

Have someone there who refuses to give him an inch as he bullies his way back into the home while cheating.

He'll back down - all waywards are cowards!

N
OP Offline
N
Well hey, I know he's driving to meet his mom tomorrow so she can show him her new place...maybe I can just do all this while he's out.....

DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09

M
M
When he leaves to meet mom put all of his stuff outside the front door with another copy of your Plan B letter. Have the locks changed and change the garage door opener if you have one. It's really time to get serious NP.

M
M
When he leaves to meet mom put all of his stuff outside the front door with another copy of your Plan B letter. Have the locks changed and change the garage door opener if you have one. It's really time to get serious NP.

Yes. Shock and awe, NP. This has to nail him to the wall HARD. You've lost some credibility right now, so you've got to regain that. Out he goes.

D-Day 2-10-2009

M
M
And remember to let OWH know what's going on.

I still think this is going to work out, NP. You've got to do it right, though.

It's all about you, DD & lil bean right now. Be RELENTLESS on protecting yourself and your children.

D-Day 2-10-2009

R
R
Hey!

You are doing okay here.

You laid out your expectations to him, he tried to make it appear for a night that he would follow them. Then, his addiction to OW and hers to him flared up its ugly head.

Now, kindly (Giver here) and firmly state the plan B expectations. He is gone, no contact with you unless he decides to meet your expectation that OW be dumped in every way forever (my wordage isn't to be put in the love letter to him).

Remember, you still are giving a love letter. One with hope for the marriage's future (irregardless of his statement it is over).

Go to B and refocus on building your own strength to get through this and also try to consider that plan B is best worked as using passive resistance while he is gone from the marriage. You don't do anything to worsen the situation but neither do you let your Taker fuel conflict by reacting to his threats and actions.

Protect your financial situation, your children, your own spirit and do not feed into your WH's desire to justify his cruel independant actions.

Stay the course!

V
V
Originally Posted by KaylaAndy
Have someone there who refuses to give him an inch as he bullies his way back into the home while cheating.

He'll back down - all waywards are cowards!

And this is what YOU need to do as well. If you haven't had the chance, read Scotland's thread - her Plan B strength should be a good source for you to draw on.

Me - 30 (FWW)
H - 30 (BH)
DSx2
Page 24 of 66 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 65 66

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 600 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation