Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 49 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 48 49
O
O
Anne, I used a Yahoo addy too and had no problem. Also, Yahoo has upgraded their storage ability. But Gmail is also a good option.

A
anne505 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Smilingwoman & OurHouse - Thanks for the feedback about free email. I'm going to send it to a Yahoo account I opened. Just waiting for the activation code.

Ugh, Dirtbag sent me a congratulations email about the baby. Sometimes I don't know who is worse...WH or Dirtbag. I wonder what they are planning. I tend to get emails from Dirtbag when they have something in the works. I think it makes it more fun for him to somehow incorporate me into their games.

S
S
I find that VERY disturbing. Really creeps me out.

Do you find yourself leaning toward not wanting this man (either one actually) in your life?

A
anne505 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I am 100% certain that I do not want Dirtbag in my or my children's life. As for WH, I don't even know who he is anymore so I can't say. I am losing hope every day that he is or ever was the man I thought he was. He will be in my life though since I have children with him. I just need to figure out what role he will play in my life. That's one of the reasons I need to know the truth so badly.

S
S
Anything new Anne? Thinking of you this morning.

A
anne505 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by SmilingWoman
Anything new Anne? Thinking of you this morning.

Nothing new since the horrible news about the ultrasound picture/joke. He's not at it every day so it makes it hard to get intel. He left his phone at home today so there won't be anything from the VAR which is fine because I got a new microphone for it and I wanted to test it anyway. Still waiting on the code for keylogger but I haven't had access to his laptop all week anyway. He got a virus yesterday so the IT guy will have it. Very lucky that I didn't get to install keylogger earlier this week as I had hoped since the IT guy would surely find it.

It was a very rough week but I'm hanging in there. It helps to know that others are thinking of me. Thanks for checking in. As soon as I find anything else out, I will let you know. Hopefully, that will be soon!

chrisner #2377552 05/21/10 05:25 PM
M
M
Can someone provide some insight?
Married 8 years, wife and I have become indifferent because of life, routine, etc. She stated wanting to leave because of an emotional affair she started with someone she was working with online (online job-work from home). I contacted gentleman to distance himself since wifey and I decided to seek marriage counseling. He has done so, however wife suspects I may have had something to do with it. She hasnt had the courage to do it herself...should i cop to it?

M
M
Its been 2 years now since she first mentioned leaving yet, she has done nothing to move in that direction except maintain distant relations with this gentleman. she also says her wanting to leave has nothing to do with him. I believe in the beginning that was the case however, 2 yrs later, i dont believe that.

M
M
if she wanted to leave regardless of him, wouldnt she have done so already? its two years later.

S
S
Hi Marriedguy,

I am so sorry that you find yourself to be a member of this club that no one wants to join. You really need to start your own thread to get any attention to your situation and also to not threadjack Annie's thread.

Please read all of the info on the site and go through other threads where you will likely find similiar situations. Include such info as yours and your WW's ages, when married, children, how you discovered the A. Things are kind of slow on the weekends so be patient. You are in a good place to get help with your M.

God's blessings,

Say

Me, BW-57
FWH 54
4 kids and 4 grandbabies between us
In recovery since D-day, May 28,2007
FWH never onboard the MB boat but still clinging to the side.
One day at a time by God's grace.
saynomore #2377560 05/21/10 05:39 PM
M
M
so sorry for the lack of etiquette, sorry annie

A
anne505 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Okay everybody. I have a new development. Tell me what you think of this email I recieved from WH today:

"We were invited over to OW/ButterFace's townhouse for her to show the boys her new dog tomorrow night. We are just going to be outside with the dog at her park across the street, no dinner planned, but still good opportunity for you two to meet. She told me this morning her soon to be ex client the municipal league will be getting a case for us as a test case in the next couple of weeks."

My head is spinning and I don't know what to do/say/think. Thoughts? Advice?

anne505 #2379220 05/25/10 03:21 PM
S
S
Wait he wants you to meet the OW? WHY?? So you can punch her lights out? That would be the only explanation? But I haven't read threw your thread yet, just this last post of yours.

anne505 #2379222 05/25/10 03:23 PM
M
M
Originally Posted by anne505
Okay everybody. I have a new development. Tell me what you think of this email I recieved from WH today:

"We were invited over to OW/ButterFace's townhouse for her to show the boys her new dog tomorrow night. We are just going to be outside with the dog at her park across the street, no dinner planned, but still good opportunity for you two to meet. She told me this morning her soon to be ex client the municipal league will be getting a case for us as a test case in the next couple of weeks."

My head is spinning and I don't know what to do/say/think. Thoughts? Advice?

Interesting. I would agree to go, looking at it as a fact-finding mission. Just to see how they interact. Don't be surprised if they act 'normal' but they may tip their hand without meaning to, and you'll be there to see some sort of confirmation of what you expect.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

anne505 #2379225 05/25/10 03:24 PM
C
C
In the spirit of �Keep your friends close and your enemies closer� I would certainly go.

He�s implying that they will be spending more time together soon and this visit is to gaslight you down the road with the �What are you talking about? You know we�re just friends.�

My first take is they are about to escalate the adultery.

Last edited by chrisner; 05/25/10 03:27 PM.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
anne505 #2379227 05/25/10 03:26 PM
M
M
Of course, you'll want to look your best and make sure you occasionally place a loving, possessive hand on H's arm, giggle prettily at his jokes, etc. Just in case he's painted you as the Wicked Wife of the West that he's in a loveless marriage with, KWIM?

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

anne505 #2379228 05/25/10 03:30 PM
S
S
I'm bumfuzzled?

Either your husband is one of the most brazen WH's ever, inviting you to her townhouse to meet the OW, thinking you are completely clueless.

Or, this has been a giant red herring? It's completely true that the way your husband has talked about this woman to scumbag friend is far beyond inappropriate, but was it just false bravado for scumbag friend's benefit?

It reminds me of how I behaved with friends in middle school. We all talked so demeaning about girls and bragged about what we would do, should do, and even made up stories about what we have done. But, none of it was real.

Your husband and especially the scumbag friend sound like Jr. High boys. I'm not saying this is the case, but it makes me wonder.

anne505 #2379229 05/25/10 03:31 PM
C
C
but still good opportunity for you two to meet.

This really is not that uncommon. We have seen this many times before here.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
chrisner #2379232 05/25/10 03:33 PM
C
C
Is the VAR in the car today? It might be interesting.

anne505 #2379235 05/25/10 03:39 PM
P
P
We were invited over to OW/ButterFace's townhouse for her to show the boys her new dog tomorrow night

Okay, first of all... if this OW IS just a friend and they supposedly don't speak often... why would she think to call YOUR husband and ask him to bring YOUR boys over to see her new dog? I can't imagine a casual friend doing this, maybe a friend who I was involved with enough to know that they even HAVE a new dog or who would assume I or my children would be interested in seeing this dog.

And inviting you? This has to be a ruse for you to "see with your own eyes" that hey, we're just friends! See?? Otherwise why all the explanation about where they will be (as in not inside her home just at a dog park.)

Somethin' up here for sure. If it were me, I'd definitely go (looking smokin') and be asking her all kinds of questions or fishing for as much info on her as possible without it being obvious.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
Page 22 of 49 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 48 49

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation