Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 47 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 46 47
BTinTrouble #2381568 05/28/10 06:39 PM
B
OP Offline
B
OMG YAY!! found OMWs number, called it got Voice

Uncle says he talked to other uncle, none of whose kids are here in NC.

Yeah.. she is out with him right now...

ouch.

I dont know how else to say it, I feel broken inside and keep tasting bile. I wish I was one of those people who can just break stuff and feel better...

Lifelong recovery never ends.

BTinTrouble #2381570 05/28/10 06:42 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Ok, IDK how far away wife is. She is camping with a "cousin" who according to her family, all cousins are in Montana or in ND, and I KNOW she isnt going there.

I have no idea where she is now, but the only plus side is that I KNOW where THEY BOTH are so can operate freely without interference.

Need OMW to answer.

Ok, what I mean with the spy stuff, I plan to keep up with the VAR and planting it in places and not telling her HOW I know, just that I do. I just dont see the point in catching her again. I already know what she is doing, and so does she. Does it serve some purpose?

Her family is pissed at her. Her mom cheated on her dad (their brother) several times and they are all just pissed. Wow, even her Mom is upset with her. This is already nuclear, though I am not done yet.

BTinTrouble #2381571 05/28/10 06:45 PM
S
S
Originally Posted by BTinTrouble
OM might get fired for this.

I listened to it again with headphones on and such, and I can tell its him.

No doubt about it.

so much rage...

Good, you should me MAD! Now harness that and use it! Keep up the exposure to kill the affair! I hope OM does get fired.

He has been sleeping with your wife since you lived with him BT.

After exposure is prepping for your attitude and response to your WW when she hears and is outraged.

She was gone BT, was telling you what she needed "because little BT would need it once you were D" because she and the OM were going to move in together. Now you know and you can slay this dragon.

You have the control now even though it doesnt feel like it.

SWW

S
S
I think you are gonna make it!

SWW

BTinTrouble #2381573 05/28/10 06:50 PM
M
M
Ok, what I mean with the spy stuff, I plan to keep up with the VAR and planting it in places and not telling her HOW I know, just that I do. I just dont see the point in catching her again. I already know what she is doing, and so does she. Does it serve some purpose?

Yes, you will need to spy so you will know what they are doing. Once she gets back, you will need to DEMAND that she never see him again. You will have to spy in order to ensure that she keeps no contact.

And he is to NEVER EVER set foot on your premises again or come around your child. The fact that this SNAKE has been in your home, YOUR BED ............ faint

You can also use the intel to bust her [censored] to the moon if this ever gets to court. I guess you are in a state where evidence of adultery makes a huge difference.

BT, when you get ahold of his wife, I woild present this the way I told you above. Tell her straight out that her H is having a sexual affair with your wife and she is planning on shacking up with him. Ask her to give you his parents information so you can call them.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

BTinTrouble #2381574 05/28/10 06:52 PM
M
M
Her family is pissed at her. Her mom cheated on her dad (their brother) several times and they are all just pissed. Wow, even her Mom is upset with her. This is already nuclear, though I am not done yet.

BT, will they speak to her? If not, then all this exposure is a waste. Please ask these people to speak to her and use their persuasion to influence her to end her affair.

YOU ARE DOING GREAT AND ARE GOING TO MAKE IT. smile I want to applaud you for stepping up to the plate and defending your marriage and your son.

Keep up the good work, BT.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2381575 05/28/10 06:52 PM
S
S
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
[quote=BTinTrouble]
BT, when you get ahold of his wife, I woild present this the way I told you above. Tell her straight out that her H is having a sexual affair with your wife and she is planning on shacking up with him. Ask her to give you his parents information so you can call them.

And send her the dadgum recording too!

SWW

BTinTrouble #2381576 05/28/10 06:53 PM
S
S
Again BT sorry, but way to go on exposure hurray !!!

Mark's advice was great, read it many times over and start making your plans to plan A your butt off even though you will not get anyting in return and plan on her being PI$$ED off.

And if uncle confirmed they are still together, then the OMWs needs to know, so keep trying to get in touch with her. As soon as that happens, you can pretty much bet that your WW will be calling you mad as a hornet.

And i agree about the other spying stuff too, you already know, now all you need is to keep snooping to make sure she is not lying to you about NC.

And demand NC PERIOD..........

Just keep breathing and doing what you are doing.

BTinTrouble #2381577 05/28/10 06:53 PM
B
OP Offline
B
on the phone with OMW...

she had no idea about any divorce, OM is not with her as he told us, she thought he was working this weekend.

BTinTrouble #2381578 05/28/10 06:55 PM
S
S
on the phone with OMW...

she had no idea about any divorce, OM is not with her as he told us, she thought he was working this weekend.

hurray

No Surprise Here BT! You have just been handed a wonderful gift!

SWW

Last edited by sickwithworry; 05/28/10 06:56 PM.
BTinTrouble #2381579 05/28/10 06:57 PM
S
S
Ok, intellius is broken apparently..

thanks mark, I hearyou loud and clearn, I am exposing all over the place. Working on the work angle, OM might get fired for this.

I listened to it again with headphones on and such, and I can tell its him.

No doubt about it.

(cursing)

I need to stop listenin to this for a little bit...
so much rage...

Agree with SWW on using the rage to slay the dragon.

But definitely do stop listening to it for a bit. You don't want your rage to get the better of you if/when you talk to your WW.

S
S
Originally Posted by sickwithworry
on the phone with OMW...

hurray

No Surprise Here BT! You have just been handed a wonderful gift!

SWW

Ditto, WAY TO GO BT!!!!

BTinTrouble #2381582 05/28/10 07:05 PM
M
M
on the phone with OMW...

DIRECT HIT!! dance2

Exposure 101

BTinTrouble #2381583 05/28/10 07:07 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Ok, told her basically what you guys said, sex, affair, we compared notes, she had an idea something was up, but now knows, shes a social worker, wow...

So they are out together.

WW has called me twice while I was on the phone.

I also told everyone I talked to many times, especially when they tried to say "well I will call her whenever you say" and I made sure to say, no no no, thats the point, call her, by tomorrow I will have confronted her and its game on.

I need to write a lot of facebook letters.

BTinTrouble #2381584 05/28/10 07:12 PM
M
M
You are doing great, BT! Just keep up the pressure.

Can you get the names of the OM's parents and expose to them?
You might be able to find them on the OMW's facebook page, if she has one.

Also, don't you work with the OM? Are you planning on exposing at work? Since you work with him, that is something that should be brought to the attention of HR. This would be a problem at my own company.

Exposure 101

BTinTrouble #2381586 05/28/10 07:18 PM
S
S
WW has called me twice while I was on the phone.

Because exposure is working!

SWW

M
M
BT, please don't answer the phone when your wife calls. I suspect she is getting calls about your exposure and is calling to find out. If you don't answer you will ruin her weekend wtih the OM. They will be flipping out wondering what is happening. The more people who call her tonight and tomorrow the better.

RUIN their weekend with your exposure!

Exposure 101

S
S
Doesn't it feel GREAT to be in a NUCLEAR EXPOSURE? You are doing GREAT my friend. AWESOME.

Remember, no apologizing and no LBing. You will be a broken record when you talk to her. "I will do what I have to for the good of our marriage." Don't engage a wayturd.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
B
OP Offline
B
Work knows. I think they want to fire him.

We are having a problem with "hostile work enviroment" and they are looking for excuses to fire some people. He is one of them.

Doesnt look good for OM.

I can ask OMW for numbers to OMs family, but she said she would be telling everyone. I dont know what to say.

I also am not sure if WW is just calling to ask how Son did tonight.

I guess I will know if she shows up at the house, but I am not done exposing.

Apparently, you cant send more than like 8 messages through facebook without getting blocked for abuse...

/sigh

BTinTrouble #2381595 05/28/10 07:30 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Scotland, I wish I could say yes, that it feels great.

Mostly I just feel sick.

5 years, countless professions of undying love, death of our son, the last 15 months with our 2nd son, staying with me through a 9 month deployment and 2 moves, and all those years of me being an emotional basket case and she stuck by me.

All those times she talked with my friends, her friends, her and my family, about how important marriage was and how its such BS that people throw it away over nothing nowadays.

After she watched her mom cheat on her dad over and over before they divorced...

I am mostly just sick.

To my stomach.

I guess it feels a little bit LIBERATING to get it all out in the sunlight... but definately not good.

Sorry.

Page 14 of 47 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation