Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 54 of 76 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 75 76
K
K
Indeed it certainly DID tick her off!

But you're not letting it get to you!

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
H
OP Offline
H
I'm human. It hurt when I read the engagement one. I talked it over with my parents, his parents, and a few friends. All think D!ck is headed for a downfall... especially if she's bragging about them getting married before the D is done.

And the way this D is dragging, Bimbo is in for a very long wait. (tee, hee) I have absolutely NO INCENTIVE to cooperate at this point.

Not like I got a guy on the side waiting for me.

COURAGEOUS HEART AND HOLY PATIENCE. And be on guard!

K
K
I just hope she won't be like Miss Mullet, Chai's XH's OW, who waited FOUR YEARS to marry him.

Yours sounds like she won't last that long, though....

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

H
OP Offline
H
My prediction? She will wait until the D or until she finds a richer guy. My bet is on the richer guy especially since there is no way in hell D!ck would ask for the ring back!

And seriously -- D!ck didn't look good. He has been off his high blood pressure meds since hooking up with Bimbo so his time on earth may be short.

Maybe we add D!ck having a heart attack or stoke to the possibilities. She MAY wait to see if his d!ck still works before deciding if she waits for him. If she marries him and he dies, all the better for her!

And without health insurance and ME being the next of kin? How fast can I say "pull the plug"?

K
K
Considering how long a D can take, well...

Let's just hope she's a patient woman.

H
OP Offline
H
School Bus's read:

So funny you text me asking me to make sure he's prepared because u need to settle. U will never settle u have no self respect as a woman. None. This shows fear - she is afraid of finances, that you will continue to come to court over a period of many years, and that she will never be free of your attempts to "interfere" with what she has come to view as "HER MONEY". You are a threat to her money, and what she says here is her truth - you will never settle, and she will deal with your threat to her money as long as she is with your STBX. The use of the sentence regarding your lack of self-respect is an attempt to get you to back off of "her money", and stand on your own, now that you are going to be single - well, why don't you want to do this on your own and be a self-respecting woman??? At least that is her argument - which would work for HER. (happy face) thank you though. We get closer each time he has court. Him and I are so good. So good. Stay in court forever because sex gets better each time. Recognize this for what it is - the reverse is true. they fight when you go to court. I will be here for him. Here's the "tell" regarding the prvious lie. If things were so terrific after court, then why would she have to be "there" for him? I see all u ever wanted from him was money. Again, a reversal. Ur pitiful. he's in great hands now though. Him and I will be great! She is saynig, with fingers crossed. Dosn't this reek of hope and not reality? and we will make sure all of kids are great! /this is a direct jab meant only to hurt you. she is a vindictive little biatchhhh. Go find some self respect.
U don't want to keep texting me. My messages are going to get meaner and meaner, and my VERY true colors will come out. You have only screatched the surface. I've let it go on to long. (happy face) have a great day!

H
OP Offline
H
More from School Bus:

"Go ahead and forward the text you never should of started texting me. She actually makes a good point. Don't text her anymore, she is mean, vindictive, and unpredictable. Right now, you should avoid any contact with the both of them.
Go ahead with your sob stories and pity party. Victim thinking... Everyone sees it. Everyone - meaning those on the affairland side of the fence. She has worked hard to make you look like a nut. His poor parents have to deal with u. Actually, another reversal, only she has NO IDEA that this is the case. His parents are actually just beginning to realize they will be having to deal with HER. Their awareness has only just begun. (sad face)
Do what u have to do little lady. (happy face)
There comes a time when people have had enough. So crazy how ur making your kids suffer. Wow! Now I see what people mean. She is trying to hint that she is now on the "inside" and you are on the "outside". That people are talking about you....that her plan to make you look like a nut has worked. Trust me, her true colors have begun to leak out, beginning with their plans for the wedding, and the money she will spend there. Watch and see. So pitiful."

H
OP Offline
H
Wise words from SB...

I do see some ability on her part to be dangerous, in terms of her tendency to want to stick it to you right after the court deal.

Her texts look like she was elated that WH won financially, which for her meant that "her money" would be more hers, and that in another way "SHE WON". She is feeling like she has won your man, and the money, too.

What underscores her messages is this kind of sense of meanness - like this all has nothing to do with love at all, but with a calculated plan to "get" something she was after....like this has nothing at all to do with a relationship whatsoever, but with a financial situation to her.

I have not read your thread at all, and therefore this scan of your texts has not been affected or influenced by anything of that nature - this is a simple cold read on the text messages. I don't know the marital history or affair history.

The financial focus of this woman bothers me a lot. If it were me, I would probably change banks, and also subscribe to a credit alert/lock agency. She bugs me enough that this type of security would make me sleep better. Just something about her focus on the money would put me on notice - she seems dishonest, and vindictive. To me, that ten or fifteen bucks would help me sleep better. And making sure she had no idea where I was banking would help. If there's child support, have it go through the court, and your husband has no information about your bank; or trail it into one account and then move it out every month immediately to the other one.

Is she dangerous? I don't know from what is here. Certainly she is MEAN.

SB

H
OP Offline
H
I HATE THIS MAN. twoxfour I HATE THIS MAN.

He sent text tonite that I better get the house bills out of his name by June 1 otherwise he's closing down the accounts. And I better make arrangments to pay the mortagage since he won't be reponsible for that payment anymore.

He's been gone well over a year, and I only moved those household accounts that I needed to for one reason or another. Now I'm scrambling to move the electricity, water, cable, etc. to prevent a disruption in service.

This is obviously in retaliation for me changing the Internet account. I had to do this since he kept messing with our Internet service and suspending my email subaccount.

He's certifiable. No, I didn't respond to the text but I really, really wanted to send a big F U reply.

I HATE THIS MAN. twoxfour I HATE THIS MAN.

K
K
Can you cancel the cable and just get internet, or....I don't know.

Holy, I'm so sorry about all of this. You're having to pay so much, so quickly, and your children will lose out on it. They might have to go in debt up to their eyeballs for college just because their dad is being a D!ck.

And of course, who will want to "share" the success come graduation day? D!ck.

L
L
Did you get the info moved out of his reach?

Originally Posted by HH
She MAY wait to see if his d!ck still works before deciding if she waits for him.
rotflmao Now, now. It's not all about the sex right? It's about their star crossed love forged in the stars or some such crap.

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
C
C
HH,

This is crazy. Have you talked with your atty? I just don't see how he can keep getting away with this crap.

Can't you hire a different atty? How about Gloria Allred? She can take it to the front page of the papers!

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
H
OP Offline
H
D!ck started his new job this week. I've heard nothing about the health insurance which the judge ordered he provide to me and the kids. I'm not texting or contacting him so I may have to wait until the next court date in a month to hear that we're covered.

I did get a text from D!ck the other day. "Is there a way I can get the BBQ?"

We have a nice grill on wheels that he's said he wants all along as part of the settlement. The issue isn't whether he gets this -- since I'd GLADLY give him this so he opts out of all the furnishing in the house. The issue is TODAY Bimbo is hosting a graduation party for her son at their house. Thus, D!ck will be BBQing and needs a bigger grill.

Of course I didn't respond. What could I even say? The gall of this man. That our own DD graduated two weeks ago and he did NOTHING to help with her party yet he's asking ME for our BBQ?

Silence from me. And not another text from D!ck. I have no more patience for him. I am FINALLY setting by and sticking to my boundaries.

I mean -- he belittles me after court with nasty text messages, he threatens cutting off our utilities if I don't take his name off the accounts, then he asks if he can come by to pick up the BBQ?

He has ZERO respect for me as a person... let alone as his wife and the mother of his kids. I let him get away with pushing me for so long that he believes it's OK... even justified...to treat me like sheet.

I will not be disrespected anymore.

P
P
Originally Posted by Holyheart

That's right!

C
C
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Originally Posted by Holyheart

That's right!

ITA.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

H
OP Offline
H
It escalated. He called DD and said he'd be over to get the freakin BBQ today. She said it's not a good idea... the gate's locked...

He said no one would be stopping him. He'll attach a chain to his truck and plow through the fence to get the BBQ. That mom is a fing "c"... that we're all a bunch of ungrateful "f's"...CRAZY...CRAZY STUFF.

He called DD again... said he cut her off his credit card... that he won't help her with college next year.... that we can all go "f" ourselves..that he's out of her life for good all because of a BBQ.

Wow --

I called BIL and FIL who came over just in case. We added another lock to the fence. FIL tried calling him -- D!ck answered saying it was "taken care of" and hung up.

Whew...
It's not about the BBQ. It's about him huffing and puffing and threatening and bullying and name calling to get a freakin BBQ from our house -- that's been here the entire 18 months he's been gone -- that he needed it RIGHT NOW for Bimbo's kid's graduation party.

It's a BBQ. Go buy one. Go borrow one. Go rent one.

And D!ck could have made arrangements before today through his attorney. I'm sure my attorney would have agreed to let him have the BBQ. He's wanted it all along. I don't.

BUT today -- his threats -- his tone -- his WORDS to DD. If I had let him in the backyard, who knows that this man would do. He could have hit me... or kicked the new puppy ... or pulled a gun.

I will report today's actions to my attorney on Monday. If we need to get a restraining order, then so be it. D!ck is out of control and his actions are getting worse and worse.

And on a hot afternoon like today -- BBQing for a bunch of people in affairland -- hope he doesn't overheat and have a
fing stroke!!!

S
S
No, kidding huh?...I swear, I was thinking the other day, that if right now something happened to WH...I would not even shed a tear, I dont care about WH. I do miss H, but he is gone...I would care for my DS' sake though....My WH so far has been good to DS...

Maybe he wasnt happy about having to BBQ or OW was giving him a hard time...I actually am happy when WH is in a bad mood, that usually means, not so fairy in fairyland....The only problem is though your WH is threatening and punishing your poor children...WHat an A$$!!!!!

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
C
C
Originally Posted by stillhere8126
I actually am happy when WH is in a bad mood, that usually means, not so fairy in fairyland....

This is my take on it too. And boy, from the sound of it the fairies have revolted. Big time.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

K
K
Worse and worse indeed. You should try to get a restraining order.

K
K
Did anything come of his threats?

Page 54 of 76 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation