Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 66 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 65 66
N
OP Offline
N
Yup, baby is still breech! I had my ultrasound and he is so cute. smile I guess I just wait until Monday for my dr to see the u/s results and tell me what to do next.

No contractions yet. This could be days away...... smile

Me: BW, 27
Him: WH, 29
DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09
A began end of 08/2009 (possibly sooner)
D-Day: 3/31/10
2nd D-Day: 4/9/2010
3rd D-Day: 4/21/10

Plan B (shortlived as it was): 18/05/10
WH decides to work on marriage: 20/05/10
False Recovery, Back to Plan B: 13/08/10

Filed for D Feb 2011, D April 2012

Looking forward to the sunshine and rainbows life should hold for us all!
N
N
Spend as much time as you can relaxing face down with your butt elevated. Sometimes it helps and sometimes it doesn't, but it's worth a try. Baby will have to turn if he or she wants to continue with the heads up sensation he or she likes so well.

Several of mine were very late turners.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
N
OP Offline
N
WH went out of town today for a funeral and he took my car, leaving me his truck. It was so full of garbage and empty bottles that I decided to clean it for him - and in the meantime found a bunch of notes and cards from OW, trash about them being "soul mates" and how happy she was with him, and how she loved him, etc etc. I was ABSOLUTELY sickened and so angry.

Shredded them. Immediately. Also took my rage out on an unlabelled cd I suspected she made for him (put it in to take a quick listen and it's all country love songs, no way would that be his). Snapping THAT was satisfying. Considering setting burning the shreds of the love notes too, just to finalize the destruction.

I texted WH and told him I had found and shredded them, and that I wasn't sorry (I know, AO.....I was just shaking after seeing them). He didn't answer but when I talked to him later he said it pissed him off, but he was trying not to think about it, and he supposed it was better that it was done and he didn't consider it a setback in his working on the marriage or anything. So that was good, sort of. I guess I can't expect that he would THANK me for that, not yet.

But I still feel like smashing things. I swear to God, sometimes it's SO HARD to stop myself from emailing her and calling her a POS wh*re and little b#tch slut, and every other name I could think of under the sun. I hate the fact that she was ever in my life and if I could turn back the clock to every encounter I had with her (there were two, for x'mas parties) she would have left those parties humiliated and sobbing.

Okay. Rant over.

Last edited by NewPetals; 06/05/10 08:06 PM.

DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09

N
OP Offline
N
There. Burned the scraps, and made sure every last piece was turned to ashes. Feel better, a little bit.....

DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09

S
S
NP, Nice therapy huh?....It might have been an LB, but you know what, if it were me, I would be so glad all that crap is gone now...no worrying about him having to get rid of it, Its all gone.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
M
M
NP, good for you!!! [Linked Image from bestsmileys.com]

I wish I had done that when I first found that kind of stuff. But I didn't want to do AO, I didn't want to upset WH, and I wanted WH to think that I wasn't snooping.
But I think it would have been so therapeutic to burn and shred the things I had found.

Me:BW
Dday:12/31/09-Found MB 01/03/10
3DstepChildren24&20
PlanA:01/03/10
PlanB:03/25/10
D final 11/15/10

"I dare you to find some time and some place to be silent for longer than usual; a few moments, a few minutes, a few hours. Listen to your heart, listen to your soul; and most importantly, listen to the silence to see what it sounds like and how it speaks to you."
M
M
Originally Posted by NewPetals
WH went out of town today for a funeral and he took my car, leaving me his truck. It was so full of garbage and empty bottles that I decided to clean it for him - and in the meantime found a bunch of notes and cards from OW, trash about them being "soul mates" and how happy she was with him, and how she loved him, etc etc. I was ABSOLUTELY sickened and so angry.

Shredded them. Immediately. Also took my rage out on an unlabelled cd I suspected she made for him (put it in to take a quick listen and it's all country love songs, no way would that be his). Snapping THAT was satisfying. Considering setting burning the shreds of the love notes too, just to finalize the destruction.

I texted WH and told him I had found and shredded them, and that I wasn't sorry (I know, AO.....I was just shaking after seeing them). He didn't answer but when I talked to him later he said it pissed him off, but he was trying not to think about it, and he supposed it was better that it was done and he didn't consider it a setback in his working on the marriage or anything. So that was good, sort of. I guess I can't expect that he would THANK me for that, not yet.

But I still feel like smashing things. I swear to God, sometimes it's SO HARD to stop myself from emailing her and calling her a POS wh*re and little b#tch slut, and every other name I could think of under the sun. I hate the fact that she was ever in my life and if I could turn back the clock to every encounter I had with her (there were two, for x'mas parties) she would have left those parties humiliated and sobbing.

Okay. Rant over.

Good for you! You are the owner of that stuff - this is YOUR R. I would have sent them to OWH. grin

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

C
C
good for you for burning - if I had found anything I probably would have done the same...

thinking of you in the last few days or so of your pregnancy! Make sure to keep us all updated!!!!

{{{{{{{NP!!!}}}}}}}}

N
N
Funnel your normal and righteous anger on here, no matter how much WH deserves it. What a hard thing to go through, and you didn't even strangle him - great job! grin

Now do something nice for you, and refuse to engage even if he gets angry later.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
R
R
Originally Posted by NewPetals

Okay. Rant over.

Did you take a Louisville Slugger to both tail lights and slash a hole in all 4 tires?

Gosh, girl, he sure has cojones! He's lucky that you haven't torched it or sold it. Leaving you to drive around in his tramp truck....yyyuuuccckkk...

There's just something about him that makes me uncomfortable. He's very passive aggressive....taking your car and leaving you his tramp truck to drive, filled with it's skank ho filth.

I mean you could have baby at any time. He's an insensitive jerk.

You're a brave, strong woman to put up with his antics.

Live, love, and laugh because the best is yet to come!
N
N
Insensitive jerk, yes, though no surprise. He's still a wayward, just with hopefully a little light peeking through.

IMO, he actually wanted NP to find everything, and that was his little cowardly way of making sure that happened. Then he got to get rid of the stuff without actually having to step up and do away with it himself.

This is a good sign - he's very weak and not charting his own course, but willing/hoping to let NP chart one for him. It's also a bad sign, short-term, since he's going to be prone to relapse (like almost guaranteed) until he's strong enough to reject the OW on his own, rather than through P/A maneuvers with NP.

Ultimately, this story has a great likelihood of a happily ever after, though I forecast some more bumps on the way. I hope I'm wrong; I'd just much rather see you brace yourself for a hard time for the next little while and it not materialize, than to see you floating along blithely right up until you smack into the pole.

Has he written the NC letter for you to send yet? If not, how I wish I could be a fly on the wall when he talks to Steve tomorrow...

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
N
OP Offline
N
Nope, no NC letter yet. I asked him last night if he was planning on sending one, and he said yes, but he hasn't made any moves and I'm not pushing it, leaving that to Steve. We talk to Steve tomorrow - I'd love to be able to listen in on the convo too!

I also told him last night the things about his affair that keep me up at night - I mean, the whole THING is awful and horrible, but there were specifically a few points that make me absolutely sick - a) that he not only slept with her, I mean, a ONS would be easier to get over, but that he let it get to the point where he felt like he was cheating on HER to sleep with me, b) that he took vows and promised to love me forever, and then told some other woman she was his soul mate and he felt that so strongly that they felt even death couldn't part them, and c) that she had the pregnancy scare, WHILE HIS OWN WIFE was pregnant. That last one really makes me want to puke when I think of it.

I expected him to get defensive and angry, but he thanked me for telling him those things, and said telling him that and getting it off my chest would help us move forward.

I thought telling him WOULD make me feel better, but it doesn't help any of the hurt and pain.

On another note, no baby yet.....!

DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09

V
V
What are you doing here, young lady? Get thee to a hospital and deliver yourself a baby! [Linked Image from bestsmileys.com]

Me - 30 (FWW)
H - 30 (BH)
DSx2
D-day: 2008
S
S
I am sorry, NP...I know it hurts...I wish there were something I could do for you....You are in my prayers, Hang in there, okay?

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
M
M
Originally Posted by Mrs_Vanilla
What are you doing here, young lady? Get thee to a hospital and deliver yourself a baby! [Linked Image from bestsmileys.com]

Don't forget your laptop...
[Linked Image from freesmileys.org]

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

V
V
Wait, wait, wait. I thought we were going w/ Twitter here. I mean, isn't that what ALL of the celebs are using these days?

Me - 30 (FWW)
H - 30 (BH)
DSx2
N
OP Offline
N
Thanks Mrs Vanilla and still! wink

As for the baby, just had a conversation with the dr and they can either try to turn the baby or I can schedule a C-section. Going to book an appointment to turn the kiddo and if I change my mind - well, the baby will be cut out next week. Gosh - now that it's here I'm a little frightened and nervous lol! I think it's the whole breech thing - if it was regular delivery I'd be fine. smile

Thanks for the prayers - they are never wasted.

DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09

N
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by Mrs_Vanilla
Wait, wait, wait. I thought we were going w/ Twitter here. I mean, isn't that what ALL of the celebs are using these days?

lol what if I wanted to pull a Miley Cyrus and swear off Twitter? wink

DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09

F
F
NP, I am praying for you and lil bean!

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
V
V
Hrm. I just realized that little smiley icon I used above is actually some frilly smiley washing dishes. Whoops.

Just pretend it's still a baby doing something cute or whatever, right?

smile

Me - 30 (FWW)
H - 30 (BH)
DSx2
Page 34 of 66 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 65 66

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 507 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation