Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23
N
OP Offline
N

S
S
NW, I don't know if continued contact with Confused is going to help your sitch much.

Confused, good luck to you. laugh

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
G
G
Scotland,
Please tell why. Why are you acting as if I am the enemy? Like I have done something to condone this or I'm helping them keep this A alive or a secret?

Please give me some insight as to what you are actually thinking!!!

S
S
If I have something to tell you or advise YOU confused, I will tell you on your thread. This isn't the first time that I have advised NW to stop talking to you. It doesn't help HIM. The advice that would be given to you will be done so on your thread. I don't have anything to say to you ATM. Just trying to help NW where he is ATM.

Sorry about the t/j NW

BTW NW, GREAT quote from Limb given back to him. It was absolutely appropriate to the sitch he is currently in. BANG ON.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
G
G

N
OP Offline
N
There is no doubt in my mind that my WW's A w/OM will die, I just don't know the timing. When their A is over there is no guarantee that my WW will want to recover our M, her $LB surely must be in the red. There is also no guarantee that I would want that either. Right now I am willing to give recovery a chance though.

Why? Because I still have hope and I know that NW5 is worth it for me to keep an open mind for R a while. I believe in these principals, people on this forum are living proof.

I know that R of our M is impossible as long as OM is in the picture. Once he is gone then our M might have a chance, the ball is in WW's court. I can't control her, I only hope that the IDEA of being happily married to the father of her child is better option than the opposite.

All I can do right now is live MY life with an eye towards a peaceful tomorrow.

S
S
I will post my response to this on YOUR thread.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
Guess you don't have one anymore. Well, then I will post it on MINE. Would you care to read it?

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
Also, Green2red, AKA Confused2010, NW posted this on the previous page. I was helping with THIS.

Please understand that it is very difficult for me to talk to you. Every time we talk it is like I go through D-Day all over again. My stomach sinks and I feel sick. I want to help you, but honestly what can I do now? It is a huge trigger for me.

Good luck to You and your family.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
L
L
Green2red, AKA Confused2010,

Please start your own thread. Continuing to post on a thread after being asked by the thread owner to stop is bad nettique. Also please stop attacking Scotty, her M is not relevant to NW's sitch.

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
G
G
Yes, I seen that. And YES, we have spoken since then, today as a matter of fact!@!!

Your opinion is just that, an opinion.

S
S
Originally Posted by now_what
Originally Posted by Confused2010
smileygirl,

I hope so too. I'm guessing he was advised to break contact with me too. Honestly, I thought we were on the same team, that we both wanted the same outcome..to have them both end this A. I guess we all have to deal with it in our own way.

Please understand that it is very difficult for me to talk to you. Every time we talk it is like I go through D-Day all over again. My stomach sinks and I feel sick. I want to help you, but honestly what can I do now? It is a huge trigger for me.

I am glad that you intend to fight for your man. It is a fight that you will win if you decide. I hope that he will leave my family alone. I say hope because there isn't really much more that i can do. I mean, if he really wants to go to court and pay thousands of $$$ for a booty call then god bless. Good Luck with that one.

I don't know why but I just though of that line from Apocalypse Now, you know the one about Napalm.

This is his post in it's entirety. It was posted at 11:17pm and it's on page 42 of THIS thread. Please start a new thread if you want to discuss this any further.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
L
L
Originally Posted by Green2Red
I don't know what you are reading that I am not, but NW has never asked me to not post on his thread.

You guys can have this. I don't have time to argue or defend myself to those who want to sugar coat things.

then stop replying, arguing and defending yourself MrRollieEyes

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
S
S
Now_what, it is often advised that a BS should be weary about contacting a member of the opposite sex. It is a boundary that should be kept even more vigilantly after the discovery of your WSs affair as you are more susceptible to a RA. I know you don't think you could fall into that trap, neither do I, but you should keep those boundaries up to be sure.

Now_what, how are things going on your end today? Other than giving some kick azz advice to other posters on here, where are you in your Plan? I know you can't discuss details, but are you on the right course? Is everything fitting into place?

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
G
G
I would stop, but PEOPLE like you dont want to face the truth.

NW has never asked me not to post. I have helped NW just as he has helped me. My intentions have never been to hurt NW. I have only pushed and helped him to do some things that will help expose the A. I have assisted him every way I know how!

But I will not allow you nor anyone else try to make me out like I was trying to hurt NW. I am grateful he found and contacted me. Have any of YOU stopped to think how it makes me feel when he tells me things? Just because it hurts, doesn't mean I dont want to hear the truth!

B
B
Green2Red,

Please do not post on this thread!

Contact me if you have any questions.

breezemb@gmail.com
G
G
****edit****

Last edited by Dufresne; 06/15/10 12:31 AM. Reason: arguing with mods, TOS
N
OP Offline
N
I have not responded as I wish not to engage in this argument.

I wish you the best also, I believe that your relationship can be saved if you choose that path.

N
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by Scotland
Now_what, how are things going on your end today? Other than giving some kick azz advice to other posters on here, where are you in your Plan? I know you can't discuss details, but are you on the right course? Is everything fitting into place?

This is what I keep thinking about. What should I do? Also, I don't know the best way to drop off/pick-up NW5. I go to her apt to keep her away from here. I haven't been anywhere close to WW but I have seen her once and heard her a couple of times during drop off.

Originally Posted by helpthelostdads
I'd still be careful on what I'd post, however, since your ex will use this site to spy on you and what is happening in your life and if you're in a Plan B, then you won't be dark to her.

Last edited by now_what; 06/15/10 12:30 AM.
S
S
Have you thought about or do you have some of the addresses of the MALE posters on this site? MrW, Mark, Jim etc? Maybe they can help you offline. I know it must SUCK to have to worry about what you post here.

HEY HEY HEY. I just realized something. You ARE IN PLAN B. You should not know what OM is doing either. You should not know anything about affairland at all. This will not help your personal recovery one bit. Get that leak plugged up.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation