Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 89 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 88 89
I
I
Speaking of posters who come on and try to be more clever than the vets... what ever happened to DUDE?

Me:BW, FWH 1DD 1DS
T
T
He came back as palerider something or other recently but then went away again. I think he and his fwxw are back together, which is neat.

M
M
Originally Posted by Pepperband
[I think you are playing with us.
I score your post on harshness a 70 out of 100.

I appoint myself the official harshness committee of one on THIS thread.

rotflmao Dang, I missed all the fun! rotflmao

can I be the official idiot committee? laugh

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

A
A
really? Dude got back with W? Is this true?

atena
M
M
Originally Posted by atena
really? Dude got back with W? Is this true?
I don't know that to be true for certain but it could be predicted based on Dr Harley's research...

When a BS stops trying to LEVERAGE the WS into changing his/her actions and starts following the MB PLANS A and B, reconciliation odds skyrocket since most affairs implode within two years of confrontation.

Mark

S
S
Originally Posted by Mark1952
When a BS stops trying to LEVERAGE the WS into changing his/her actions and starts following the MB PLANS A and B, reconciliation odds skyrocket since most affairs implode within two years of confrontation.

Mark
Dude's wife's affair was already over when he first posted here. He became a WS himself while posting here; he had a revenge affair. He then divorced his wife and two kids, "partied like a rock star" and then started dating his wife again. He felt much less unhappy about her affair once he had had his own. He all but recommend RA's to all and sundry.

The last time he was here they had not remarried, and he claimed that the new dating arrangement was excellent. He didn't seem to think that his kids had suffered from the RA, divorce and reconciliation.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
B
B
WHAT HAPPENED TO "OUR HOUSE"?

S
S
Originally Posted by Bubbles4U
What has that got to do with this thread?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
T
T
Our House....in the middle of our street

At least that's what I heard!

I kill myself sometimes (BP humor)

S
S
Originally Posted by lurioosi2
Our House....in the middle of our street

At least that's what I heard!

I kill myself sometimes (BP humor)

luri, you do know the name of the band that recorded that song, don't you?
rotflmao

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
T
T
OMG...Madness!

Here's a rant. Random people who take over the rant thread to discuss music smile

V
V
My rant is why can't a rant simply be just that, a rant for cryin' out loud,
this is a rant thread. laugh

I don't understand why rants are challenged or questioned, again they are rants, they are an opportunity to vent, ask or make statements of whatever is causing us to want to rip our hair out. dramaqueen

To me a rant is individual, what gnaws at me may not be the same for someone else, so what. MrRollieEyes

Originally Posted by SugarCane
Sugarcane, someone asked where Dude was and people replied.
It's no secret that Dude was likely banned, is it a secret that OH is too?

That's another rant of mine ....... secrecy and dishonesty.
I've had enough of that to last me a lifetime. sigh

okay, rants are good, I feel better. kiss

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

S
S
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My rant for today is, WHY DO I MISS ALL THE FUN????? I had a fun day out with my RL friends and kiddos. Let the kiddos play on the computer and then I come on here and see the fun is all done. WAHHH dramaqueen

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
V
V
Scotland, dear, it rained cats and dogs ALL DAY.
You must have been indoors!

Glad you had a good day though!

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

G
G
All I can say is thanks. It must get frustrating to read the newbie WS posts and have to start at square one with their clueless and fog-filled dissembling and insane justifications and defensiveness. Just know that your help is more valuable than you can ever know. I take that back. You DO know, or you would not do it.

FWH, age 63. 24 years of narcissistic behavior, infidelity, and emotional abandonment of my BS, age 57, DancesWithGoats (DWG). D-day two years ago, leading to emotional breakdown. Been working MB program and toward spiritual transformation and personal growth since then, with some slow but real progress. DWG still with no trust, but with grief starting to subside a bit.
S
S
Originally Posted by Vittoria
I don't understand why rants are challenged or questioned, again they are rants, they are an opportunity to vent, ask or make statements of whatever is causing us to want to rip our hair out. dramaqueen
But it's okay for you to challenge or question my response here?

Sugarcane, someone asked where Dude was and people replied.
It's no secret that Dude was likely banned, is it a secret that OH is too?
Vitt, you are missing the craftiness involved in the placing of that question in this thread.

Someone here mentioned "stirring things up". That is being done quite a lot on this thread.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
V
V
But it's okay for you to challenge or question my response here?
Sugarcane, I had to chuckle, cuz you were right. I did question your questioning of the post.
I did, what I was ranting about! faint crazy ( and it could go on and on, back and forth, back and forth rotflmao)

Originally Posted by SC
Vitt, you are missing the craftiness involved in the placing of that question in this thread.
Someone here mentioned "stirring things up". That is being done quite a lot on this thread.
okay this one, I am missing the craftiness SC. I simply saw someone ask about a poster who used to post quite a bit,
and now isn't.

Posters ask about other posters, a lot. I've done it. We wonder where they are, are they okay .....

Greenmile, I have many thanks too. I thank MB for rescuing my M from an A,
and I thank many of the posters here for guiding me and supporting me through personal R.
Snails pace maybe, but the turtle won the race! wink

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

M
M
Sugarcane, I had to chuckle, cuz you were right. I did question your questioning of the post.
I did, what I was ranting about! faint crazy ( and it could go on and on, back and forth, back and forth rotflmao)

grin I was hoping you would pick up on that! grin

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

V
V
Rant/Vent:

I hate waywards. There are absolutely no words in the English language to describe their vile, hateful, destructive abuse. The selfishness, the ugliness, it is unreal. It is horrible, ugly and evil.

There is little worse than destroying a family. Than emotionally raping the ones you purport to love.

I hate it.
I hate it.
I hate it.

Those of you that have been here for years - I don't see how you do it, coming here every day where there is so much pain, despair and loss. Where you see, every day - the ugliness one person can do to another. It's too much.

My soul aches for the pain I see here.

Waywards suck

Me & DH: 28
Married 8/20/05
1DD, 9 mo.
Just Lookin' and Learnin'
HIYA!
C
C
My rant would be....

The posters who get banned...then come back and post under other names...like they won't be caught. MrRollieEyes

AND.....posters who have been banned....but will email members and post by "proxy"...which has happened in the past. naughty

AND....posters who have been banned...but will email members with vile, hateful stuff. Anyone that has been banned and continues to attempt contact with the board...well...one word... ISSUES! sick

ALSO....active members that continue to post under aliases. That tells me that they are dishonest...and there should be a list of those people that are attempting deceptive practices. grumble

Give us a list Moderators! shocked

committed

Page 5 of 89 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 88 89

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 432 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation