Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 89 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 88 89
S
S
Originally Posted by SusieQ
Originally Posted by stillhere8126
Now Heinz put out a new ketchup without the high fructose corn syrup..
This is so funny ~ I am kind of a health nut so as soon as I saw "ketchup", I was thinking this too. I was so happy when I found out they had this version smile We have tried to eliminate hf corn syrup from our home...

I know...ISNT IT AWESOME...I was so excited too!

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
S
S
Originally Posted by Mark1952
In Arkansas ketchup is one of the four basic food groups...

The other 3 are Bosco's beer, Coke and Krispy Kreme donuts.

The Coke and Krispy Kremes are what's for breakfast.

We have Dunkin Donuts around here. There is one about every 1/4 mile...They opened a Krispy Kreme and it was out of business within the year...

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

V
V
Dunkin Donuts > Krispy Kreme.

Sadly we live in a place with Krispy Kreme and no Dunkin Donuts.... every time we drive by Krispy Kreme, DH and I sigh and long for Dunkin Donuts...

So sad.

Me & DH: 28
Married 8/20/05
1DD, 9 mo.
Just Lookin' and Learnin'
HIYA!
S
S
Lol at V!!!! I actually have a 2 Dunkin Donuts within walking distance from my house..and they are not the ones on the highway either..They are just EVERYWHERE!!!!!

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

M
M
DWG,

Almost any web based graphic can be posted as a smiley. Use the image commands img and /img enclosed in brackets [] of course and between them insert the url of the graphic itself.

For example: The url http://www.krispykreme.com/images/historytop1.gif is the location of a GIF file that is the logo on a page for Krispy Kreme. By inserting the url between the image switches it goes and looks up that file and shows it here.

The result looks like this: [Linked Image from krispykreme.com]

To find the location of the image that appears on any web page, try right clicking on the image and see if <View Image> is one of your options. If it is, it will give you just the image and the url will be in the url bar of your browser. Copy and paste this url between the image switches and you are all set.

Be careful that you don't pick an image that is way too large for the format here. Anything bigger than about 500 pixels in any dimension gets a bit big when posted here.

The smiley's themselves often have preset code that can be copied into forums. The code includes the image switches as well as the url. Some sites, like Cool Smileys actually include the switches for a url link as well as the ones for an image. If you delete the url stuff, you get just the image. But leaving that information allows the image to be clicked on and then it takes you to the site where the image came from.

This same kind of thing can also be used to make the graphic the link to a url that you are linking. This is how I do the <Click Here> buttons to take people directly to a link of my choosing. Those buttons, BTW, come from Best Smileys.

To see how it is all put together, quote this link and you'll see what the format is. [Linked Image from bestsmileys.com]If you click the cowboy, it will take you to Best Smileys dot com.

So now you know SOME of the tricks...

Besides me, who types UBB code directly into posts in <Quick Reply> without switching to full reply screen mode?

Mark

D
D
OK, now that I have been sitting here all this time looking for a dancing goat this is the closest I have come. I hope this works...

[Linked Image from freesmileyface.net]

BW-me-56
FWH-GreenMile-62
Married 1982
2 wonderful grown sons

D Day #1 4/1985
D Day #2 10/03/08
D Days continued for a while.

Started real recovery 07/15/10
D
D
Hey Mark! Thanks a bunch! I did a small one above but this post of yours makes me dangerous smile. Hmmmm, I like this.

BW-me-56
FWH-GreenMile-62
Married 1982
2 wonderful grown sons

D Day #1 4/1985
D Day #2 10/03/08

S
S
Originally Posted by DancesWithGoats
OK, now that I have been sitting here all this time looking for a dancing goat this is the closest I have come. I hope this works...

You did it you did it. Now you have an agreeable goat.

I wondered when i typed "poutine" how many people would have to google it. It is really good. laugh

As far as the looks about ketchup on fries, that is in Buffalo and Niagara Falls, NY mostly. I can't remember what happened when we went to Milwaukee.

I have only ever eaten a Krispy Kreme Donut out of a box that they sold at Walmart and it didn't seem that great. I am sure the ones you get right from the stores taste much better. We have Tim Hortons donut shops here. They are on every other corner I think. grin I don't drink coffee but people keep saying that it is the BEST coffee they have ever drank.

Mark, I get looks when I drink Coke for breakfast(again, I don't drink coffee). G;ad to see I am not the only one. laugh And I do write code into the regular reply box. That's why I usually only use laugh grin dramaqueen and smile smiley faces. They are the only ones I know by heart. laugh

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
Mark is the one who told me how to do it too!!!!

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

M
M
[Linked Image from equalexchangecafe.com]
[Linked Image from 2.bp.blogspot.com]
[Linked Image from i94.photobucket.com]

S
S
Originally Posted by Scotland
I have only ever eaten a Krispy Kreme Donut out of a box that they sold at Walmart and it didn't seem that great.
Nuke it until it's a little gooey next time. A hot glazed Krispy Kreme is a big weakness of mine. Thank goodness we don't have Krispy Kremes around here...

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
D
D
Originally Posted by Scotland
Originally Posted by DancesWithGoats

You did it you did it. Now you have an agreeable goat.

I wondered when i typed "poutine" how many people would have to google it. It is really good. laugh

As far as the looks about ketchup on fries, that is in Buffalo and Niagara Falls, NY mostly. I can't remember what happened when we went to Milwaukee.

I have only ever eaten a Krispy Kreme Donut out of a box that they sold at Walmart and it didn't seem that great. I am sure the ones you get right from the stores taste much better. We have Tim Hortons donut shops here. They are on every other corner I think. grin I don't drink coffee but people keep saying that it is the BEST coffee they have ever drank.

Mark, I get looks when I drink Coke for breakfast(again, I don't drink coffee). G;ad to see I am not the only one. laugh And I do write code into the regular reply box. That's why I usually only use laugh grin dramaqueen and smile smiley faces. They are the only ones I know by heart. laugh

I did do it! YAY!

Of course I had to google Poutine and even got a picture and correct pronunciation of it smile. I learned 2 new things today!

Well those mid - Northerners would probably put Mayo on their fries! Probably that is good but I am afraid to try it and get hooked on it. BBQ sauce works well and I use that since BBQ is famous around here and I don't eat meat (boy do I get looks living here in cattle country).

Krispy Kreme warm in the store are about the best things I can think of. I do not eat them, we do not have them here. Where I live we hardly even have neighbors so... They are deadly though, mmmmmm.

Lots of people here drink Coke for breakfast. You would fit right in.

Interesting about the UBB code or whatever it is. I have not the first clue what you are talking about. I see it but I ignore it, it seems too scary to me. crazy

BW-me-56
FWH-GreenMile-62
Married 1982
2 wonderful grown sons

D Day #1 4/1985
D Day #2 10/03/08

D
D
OK Mark here goes...

[Linked Image from equalexchangecafe.com]

Thanks for those pictures! I guess if I can get a good shot of my goats "dancing" I could then post that picture. I would like that but they are darned hard to catch with a camera!

BW-me-56
FWH-GreenMile-62
Married 1982
2 wonderful grown sons

D Day #1 4/1985
D Day #2 10/03/08

S
S
I would like that but they are darned hard to catch with a camera!

then try using a rope or your hands at the least next time. Never heard of using a camera to catch a goat. HEHEHHEHEHE. Just trying to be Funny.

I also will put mayo on my fries. I sometimes mix it with ketchup and hot sauce too. That's what happens when you work for 5 years at Wendys, you find new ways to eat the food.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
DWG,

The picture wood have to be one the web some place for it to work. It looks for the LINK to the picture and won't take the picture itself.

Mark

D
D
Photobucket would work wouldn't it? If I was able to use that would I still need the IMG tags? I think they come already with the picture. I really should not do this to this site, I love to post pictures. Just wondering.

Again,thanks Mark for this and everything else you do here. grin

BW-me-56
FWH-GreenMile-62
Married 1982
2 wonderful grown sons

D Day #1 4/1985
D Day #2 10/03/08

V
V
Okay, you stooges, can we get back to the competition at hand??

[Linked Image from bestsmileys.com]

(Yo, DWG - nice goat!)

Me - 30 (FWW)
H - 30 (BH)
DSx2
D-day: 2008
D
D
Yo Yo sister!

[Linked Image from emofaces.com]

BW-me-56
FWH-GreenMile-62
Married 1982
2 wonderful grown sons

D Day #1 4/1985
D Day #2 10/03/08

S
S
Ahhhh, Mark taught you well DWG...

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

V
V
What would this board be without Mark? cool

Me - 30 (FWW)
H - 30 (BH)
DSx2
D-day: 2008
Page 14 of 89 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 88 89

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 963 guests, and 78 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation