Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 50 of 52 1 2 48 49 50 51 52
C
OP Offline
C
sounds like a good show with fireworks included!

Gollum best be keeping tabs on where she keeps her Colt Defender.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
C
C
Yeah, I agree that the sobbing was something else. Even I wouldn't sob over wasting money on two wagons. That one calls for Turbo Silent Treatment.

But, I wouldn't read too much into it. You know how we women are with our hormones. Could she be pregnant?

Sounds like IL's are realizing that they lost a gem now that they've gotten to know Gollum. Maybe that's Wayzilla's problem too - she's gotten to know Gollum.....

I still say that if they are soulmates, then why aren't they married yet?

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
C
OP Offline
C
Yeah, I agree that the sobbing was something else. Even I wouldn't sob over wasting money on two wagons. That one calls for Turbo Silent Treatment.

Hey Chai!

Turbo Silent Treatment. TST? Is that what it�s called? Wayzilla was good at it. Arms crossed (this is very important). Stony silence. An icy laser-like stare not directly at you but at a point about 18� to the left of your head.

�What�s wrong honey?�

�Nothing!�

For 3-4 days.

But, I wouldn't read too much into it. You know how we women are with our hormones.

I guess, but again I have no experience in a 25+ year relationship with Wayzilla and uncontrollably sobbing. Again the closest was the night she came home during Plan A, knocked back several vodka Collins and started blubbering, �Why are you being so nice to me?� �I don�t deserve this� �I just want to die!� �Boo figiddy Hoo!�

She would have had to rally in order to die from the hangover she had the next morning.

Could she be pregnant?

Nope. She�s 48 and spayed and he�s 46 and neutered. Besides she has enough to do taking her part in raising another woman�s now 5 year old son. Makes me sick. That boy was less than a year old when Gollum and Wayzilla started the adultery. He can�t even have a memory of what an intact family is. Adultery sucks.

I still say that if they are soulmates, then why aren't they married yet?

Indeed. The Killer Bees of 2007 have had their share of affairages (SDguy, LilSis, James) and some pretty long term 4+ year adulteries (Fox, Luna, me) but I just can�t see Gollum taking that plunge.

But Wayzilla has had a few 4th quarter come-backs in her quest to secure her stolebait. You can�t count her out yet.

Take care Chai!

Last edited by chrisner; 07/29/10 08:54 PM.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
C
OP Offline
C
Wayzilla in Cry Me a River Part II

Wayzilla and DD22 got into it again the Tuesday night. DD needed some money help and Wayzilla again took the opportunity to tear into DD about maturity, accountability and personal responsibility. You know, because Way-Z is such an authority and example of such virtues.

Then in the middle of her attack Way-Z bursts into tears again crying how much she loves DD. Bwaaaahhhhh aaaaaa aaaaaa Sob!

MrRollieEyes

Well I suppose DD will know more on Sunday at the great XIL 50th BBQ at idiot XBIL�s.

I would go of course but I have previous plans to sort and inventory all the miscellaneous hardware in my miscellaneous hardware coffee can in the garage and then dump them all back in the can. Oh and I think I need to clean the lint filter in the dryer.

It would be fun of course to show up in a Hawaiian shirt and flip-flops, sipping a Long Island ice tea and accompanied by the Venezuelan Bikini Team. But I do have that coffee can thing scheduled already. And I am not really certain of the availability of the Venezuelan Bikini Team. And I don't own a Hawaiian shirt. But I am sure I can squeeze in the Long Island ice tea.

My trivia team, Old Men at the Bar are in the quarter finals of a city wide tournament tonight. I am sure tonight is the night that there will be tons of Napoleonic, Augustan period Rome and Civil War questions. Or not.

The weekend is almost here MBers. Have a good one.

S
S
Originally Posted by one of the Old Men in a Bar
Then in the middle of her attack Way-Z bursts into tears again crying how much she loves DD. Bwaaaahhhhh aaaaaa aaaaaa Sob!

Geeeeeeeeeeez MrRollieEyes What a maroon!

She doesn't deserve the tears that well up in her eyes. It's a manipulative BS tactic to get her daughter to feel bad for her sorry [censored].

If you make that Long Island ice tea a reeeeeeeally good Margarita...I'm there! Will there be a Gollum....ahem.... I mean PIG roast?

I'm with you on the coffee can organization effort....much more pressing than the party. You gotta get these things done in stages laugh

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
C
OP Offline
C
Hey SL! We�re neighbors now! Here in the West if you can get there in under a 14 hour drive your neighbors. Howdy Neighbor!

XFIL went in for a routine check up yesterday and ended up staying for his (Count em) 12th angioplasty procedure. Add that to his 2-open heart surgeries and a 16-17 year old brain tumor and�.well�..wow. DD went to the hospital and sat with her grandmother for a few hours. While they were there Wayzilla called.

Apparently Gollum�s son�s 5th birthday party with HIS family is this Saturday. Wayzilla told DD that she would have to work at the western wear emporium (yeah, I�m sure the place is overrun on a Saturday) so could not attend the event. Really? I mean the OWNER of the store could not get someone else to work that day so his stolebait could proudly be at his side at his son�s birthday party with his family.

They have been stolebaits for over 4-years now and have barley spent any holidays together and would appear to either not be welcome enough at cross family functions or too uncomfortable to attend them. Waywards are terribly clever but they did not really think that one through I guess.

I remember Wayzilla�s Kumbaya post-divorce vision of the future including shared holidays, birthdays, barbecues and helping each other if ever needed. rotflmaoPlan B certainly threw a wet blanket on that idea. What a maroon indeed.

Take care SL.

Oh yeah! The trivia team came in 3rd and advanced to the semi-finals next week. And they really did ask a Napoleonic question regarding the discovery of the Rosetta Stone.

Last edited by chrisner; 08/06/10 12:56 PM. Reason: added the trivia stuff.

S
S
Originally Posted by chrisner
We�re neighbors now! Here in the West if you can get there in under a 14 hour drive your neighbors. Howdy Neighbor!

When I lived here previously, I lived in what I would consider a RURAL area of the valley...nearest Wallyworld was about a 20 minute drive at supersonic speeds. Now, I live about a mile from Target and the grocery store. The neighborhood is quiet and filled with kids. Of course, it's to hot to go and meet them, but air-conditioned school starts soon, so I have no doubt DS will be in the mix again soon.
Really? I mean the OWNER of the store could not get someone else to work that day so his stolebait could proudly be at his side at his son�s birthday party with his family.

I love excuses, aren't they fun and convenient little tools to use when you don't wanna face a firing squad..."No, no, I simply cannot go to that function...I have a hangnail."
They have been stolebaits for over 4-years now

It's been 4 years. Holy carp time flies!
Waywards are terribly clever but they did not really think that one through I guess.

Ah, the Z did it right then...tear through lots of girls, get a divorce, then find the one true mate, so that you don't have to explain about all of your previous philandering, cuz you are now divorced. What a coup!

I remember Wayzilla�s Kumbaya post-divorce vision of the future including shared holidays, birthdays, barbecues and helping each other if ever needed. Plan B certainly threw a wet blanket on that idea. What a maroon indeed.

Yeah, I think the Z had the same vision...he and WayZ musta gotten into the same bad batch of peyote, cuz it ain't happenin!
Oh yeah! The trivia team came in 3rd and advanced to the semi-finals next week. And they really did ask a Napoleonic question regarding the discovery of the Rosetta Stone.

Congrats! I had no idea that that language software has been around that long rotflmao

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
C
OP Offline
C
Ah, the Z did it right then...tear through lots of girls, get a divorce, then find the one true mate, so that you don't have to explain about all of your previous philandering, cuz you are now divorced. What a coup!

Must suck to be a wayward. There is a permanent stain in the ol undies. Even after the adutery relationship finally dies you can never start a new relationship in total honesty. Eventualy the conversation will touch on the divorce and I doubt many of them will admit that their rutting and fluid swapping with other married people had a least a wee bit to do with it.

Nope it's back to the old, "My ex was sooooooooo controlling" "We just grew apart" "Boo friggidy Hoo"

Well in any case it looks like it will be an interesting weekend for the old Silver Crested Mattress Thrasher.

L
L
S/L:

This:
Originally Posted by not so silent, BUT FUNNY!
Congrats! I had no idea that that language software has been around that long

LOL rotflmao rotflmao

Stay cool!

LG

C
OP Offline
C
Well Gollum was at the XILs 50th with his S5.

DD23 was never introduced to him and they kept their distance from each other throughout and never spoke.

DD said Gollum mostly just sat off to a corner quitely talking with Idiot XBIL at what DD called �the adultery table�. Sounds like fun.

Wayzilla evidently flittered between the adultery table and the rest of the 30 or so people.

Wayzilla�s sisters had pretty much nothing to do with him and very little with Way-Z.

But she never cried or sobbed about anything so she had that going for her.

Adulteries are such proud relationships.

C
C
Originally Posted by chrisner
Well Gollum was at the XILs 50th with his S5.

DD23 was never introduced to him and they kept their distance from each other throughout and never spoke.

DD said Gollum mostly just sat off to a corner quitely talking with Idiot XBIL at what DD called �the adultery table�. Sounds like fun.

Wayzilla evidently flittered between the adultery table and the rest of the 30 or so people.

Wayzilla�s sisters had pretty much nothing to do with him and very little with Way-Z.

But she never cried or sobbed about anything so she had that going for her.

Adulteries are such proud relationships.

Very sad. Poor Gollum's little son has never had the benefit of a family.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
C
OP Offline
C

Originally Posted by Chai
Very sad. Poor Gollum's little son has never had the benefit of a family.

He was around 9 months old when the EA started, 15 months old when the PA started and 23 months old when the divorces were final. Sad indeed.

The XIL�s 50th celebration is winding down. They all went to dinner at a favored place of the XIL�s last night. I went there with them a few times over the years. Nice looking place. Lousy food. Lots-o-Chikin!

A photographer came and took a group picture with all the aunts, uncles nephews, nieces���and Gollum and his S5. sigh

Then they broke it down to just the XIL�s immediate family, daughters, sons, grandchildren��..and Gollum and his S5. mad

~(:O<<<<<<<<<<Alfalfa Puking Emoticon

It threw me off the track (old memories best forgotten) for a bit but I am better now. This stuff takes time.

DGS and I are going on a road trip to Minnesota at the end of the month. We got tickets for the Bronco/Viking pre-season game, tickets for Garrison Keillor�s Prairie Home Companion show at the State Fair and no doubt a trip to the Mall of the Northern Hemisphere. Should be fun.

I lost 9-days of vacation last year so I am looking forward to this. I love long car trips.

Take care Fightin� MBers!

P
P
Tell my Princess I say "Hi"

C
OP Offline
C
HI PEP!!!!!!!

I Will!!

H
H
Chris- I saw the Prarie Home Companion show here in NC last year...so good! BH and I are big fans. You'll have fun.

Was "I love long car trips" facetious? Or are you just crazy? I used to drive from Utah to Iowa- a 20 hour trip- and the word love never entered my mind while on that drive....though Iowa and Utah are both beautiful states. Too bad Wyoming (the ugly part) and Nebraska (all of it) are in the way.....

I'm the FWW EA 2/06-3/06 NC 3/06 BH still not sure
C
OP Offline
C
Hey How!

No, I really do love car trips. I have done this Minnesota run many many times.

Leave Denver at 6:00 pm, sun sets as you leave Colorado, sun rises as you enter Iowa. Poof! No Nebraska. Perfect.

DGS and I listen to PHC most every week. We saw him live doing a one-man gig in Greeley earlier this year. That was good but to see him at home field will be great. I really want to see that sound effect guy.

Minnesota LOVES their fair.

Wyoming is a beautiful state if you go to the right places. I love the Story/Buffalo/Gillette area. The Big Horn Mountains are wonderful.

H
H
I love Jackson Hole.

The sound effects guy is so awesome!!!!! He was on a show on Nickelodeon back when I was a kid, I'll have to google it and see....maybe it was "You Can't do That on Television." Anyways, he really was neat. And the woman- she was so funny! From the Minnesota mom to the sultry Guy Noir femme fatale...

I could get with the no Nebraska (I'm from IA, we're bred to not like NE- Cornhuskers suck and at least we have rolling hills...). I havent' had a long car drive in a long time...

I'm the FWW EA 2/06-3/06 NC 3/06 BH still not sure
W
W
Leave Denver at 6:00 pm, sun sets as you leave Colorado, sun rises as you enter Iowa. Poof! No Nebraska. Perfect

This made me laugh.

It's 17 hours between Modesto, CA and our town in Montana. We'd do weekend trips because I was so homesick. Leave Friday night - be back at 8am on Monday for work.

Leave Modesto and be coming out of California around sunset - the sun would be coming up in around Idaho (where it smelled like home with all the hay fields) That was my favorite part of the trip - every one else in the truck still sleeping, the sun rising on the mountains and the smell of alfalfa hay filling the air.

Ahhhhh, makes me sigh just thinking of it......

Oh, I digress. ANYWAY, by driving these hours: *POOF* no northern Nevada. laugh

C
OP Offline
C
That was my favorite part of the trip - every one else in the truck still sleeping, the sun rising on the mountains and the smell of alfalfa hay filling the air.

Ahhhhh, makes me sigh just thinking of it......

That's why I like road trips. I love how the Iowa and Southern Minnesota fields smell in early September. And the sound of cicadas at night in the trees.

And you can stop at great places like Wall Drug or the Corn Palace or Reptile Gardens when you drive!

Last edited by chrisner; 08/12/10 04:10 PM.

S
S
Chrisner, you are my new hero!

I am in the process of reading this whole thread and am amazed at not only your sense of humor, but the way you've handled yourself through all of this. Carry on and keep posting.

Page 50 of 52 1 2 48 49 50 51 52

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (NewEveryDay), 1,357 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation