Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 58 of 76 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 75 76
H
OP Offline
H
Yeah, what happened? A LOT.

Where do I begin? Court got "continued" for reasons unknown. I found out late Wednesday that I didn't need to go. Whew...

Then I checked the court information on-line Thursday. The reason for the continuance? "Party filed for bankruptcy." Crap!!!

I called the attorney's office. He was still in court. I
let FIL and MIL know. Little did I know that MIL would call D!ck and leave him a nasty message.

Then I get a "blocked" phone call. I assumeed it was my attorney since his cell number never shows up. WRONG. It was Bimbo.

Her message: "You better watch your back, b!tch. Someone's gonna beat the sheet out of you."

I called the sheriff's department and filed a report. And the next day, I filed a restraining order.

Then, I finally heard from my attorney on Friday. Seems the court report was wrong. D!ck didn't actually file; he's just considering it. WHAT????

So I'm waiting for the restaining order to get approved. Otherwise, the next court date in November. Will D!ck file or not file? Stay tuned, soap opera fans!

K
K
You mean we won't get another update from you until November? dramaqueen

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
B
B
If this is so, why did they put your session to "continued"?

Is this a game/ploy by WH atty?

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
Dated/Married total 28 years.
..I am learning and working on myself.
B
B
So sorry about the threat. People have no class. I am glad you are taking it seriously.

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
H
OP Offline
H
Naw. KR. I'll keep posting.

Attorney has a settlement offer to send to the other side. It's something I put together. I must have been a family law attorney in my past life since I seem to be doing all the work.

So I'll hang low for a while. Keep my head above water financially. SERIOUSLY considering stopping the house payments for a while to stock pile some cash for D!ck's next great crisis.

And Bimbo. She must have been so ticked. Interesting that she lashed out at ME when it was D!ck's mother who left her the message.

So first she text me last week calling me a hag and that I wear grandma panties. Then she phones calling me a b!tch and threatens me. What's next? I hate to ask.

And the kids are upset. They bought pepper spray for themselves and me. YDD says she'd beat Bimbo up should she ever try to get near her. And the restaining order -- I filed for me AND the kids.

What in the heck is going on? First calm, then bankruptcy talk... and threats... and lavish spending... then behind the back deals....

And I'm reading a book called "When Good People Do Bad Things." Got D!ck pegged as the Bully, Bimbo as the Seductress, and me at the People Pleaser. Haven't got to the part yet where Bully and Seductess implode. Good information, nonetheless. Looks like both of them suffer from wounded egos. And they feed on each other until reality sets in (duh). And if reality is the law, looks like I have another couple of months until that happens.

Oh...and I happened upon this little ditty. Bimbo tried to get a modification to child support from her XH#2. Seems he's fighting and there's another court date in October.

So -- conceivably-- D!ck who HATES attorneys may be paying for his attorney, my attorney, a bankruptcy attorney and Bimbo's attorney.

Is it too early to say that Karma is headed his way???

H
OP Offline
H
BC -- don't know that. My attorney said he talked with D!ck's attorney and they decided there was no reason to meet. It was a normal settlement conference that the court schedules every 6-8 weeks. It's suppose to move things along. In our situation, it just costs money in attorney fees and lost wages since nothing seems to be done there.

And in between these court dates, NOTHING is done except if I initiate it. My attorney takes no initiative. D!ck's attorney is the same.

I wonder if I should stop everything -- even though I didn't start it. Using MB principals, I'm suppose to slow play this anyways and let D!ck do all the work. This would preserve what little money I have on account with my attorney.

I'm tired of this. And WH has made ZERO attempt to change or be nice to me or be even a little bit of a parent with the kids.

But Bimbo's true colors are showing through. She's obviously upset that this is dragging out. I mean... how is she suppose to set a wedding date when he's still got a wife?????

How long will she continue to stick around? Seems D!ck is pacifying her with some major purchases this past weekend. Likely an appliance and a big screen TV. And lots of dinners out. (I can still check two credit cards.)

What will make her go away for good? Not for me to get back with D!ck but for D!ck to save himself.

M
M
Gotta love that Karma!!!!!

Me:BW
Dday:12/31/09-Found MB 01/03/10
3DstepChildren24&20
PlanA:01/03/10
PlanB:03/25/10
D final 11/15/10

"I dare you to find some time and some place to be silent for longer than usual; a few moments, a few minutes, a few hours. Listen to your heart, listen to your soul; and most importantly, listen to the silence to see what it sounds like and how it speaks to you."
H
OP Offline
H
Like they say on Extreme Home Make Over ---

MOVE THAT BUS!!!

H
H
Originally Posted by Holyheart
Like they say on Extreme Home Make Over ---

MOVE THAT BUS!!!

right over Bimbo, her mary kay products, D*ckless and his gambling chips.

Whoa whoa

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
J
J
Perhaps Bimbo has gotten a glimpse of the big, gaping hole in the trestle that her "gravy train" is barreling towards...

johnstwin-

"I may not know what the future holds, but I know who holds my future." -Martin Luther

Remarried my FXH 25 years to the day of our first M. God is so good-and sometimes so unexpected!

H
OP Offline
H
Her claws are fully attached to D!ck's -- well -- d!ck. And interesting that SHE's the one answering for him. She responded to a text I sent D!ck and called me names. She called me about MIL's voicemail message to D!ck.

Seem's D!ck shares EVERYTHING with her and she's ready to fight his battles. This might be her downfall... especially if I get a restraining order in place and she violates it. My hope is that she's ordered to stay away for the next three years.

As for the gravy train? D!ck's spending much more than usual. He's buying a stairway to heaven????

N
N
What's all the more shocking is how someone can see their new treat their ex wife that way and be OKAY with it!!

Glad you filed the restraining order. Bimbo sounds like a right whack job! She's lashing out at you instead of your MIL because she probably knows what lines she can cross - and while apparently treating you like crap is okay, treating his mommy like that isn't!

Me: BW, 27
Him: WH, 29
DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09
A began end of 08/2009 (possibly sooner)
D-Day: 3/31/10
2nd D-Day: 4/9/2010
3rd D-Day: 4/21/10

Plan B (shortlived as it was): 18/05/10
WH decides to work on marriage: 20/05/10
False Recovery, Back to Plan B: 13/08/10

Filed for D Feb 2011, D April 2012

Looking forward to the sunshine and rainbows life should hold for us all!
B
B
Now.. watch out for fabrication (so she can say SHE needs a p.o.) THis will blow her "little woman" status with many.

You think she does not care, deep down she really does.

There is a poster here who's OW found a website that sends messages that makes it look like it came from another phone.

Complete PB. Dark and serious. I am glad the RO goes for the kids, this ought not to be fun for the "happy couple".

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
B
B
Originally Posted by NewPetals
What's all the more shocking is how someone can see their new treat their ex wife that way and be OKAY with it!!

Glad you filed the restraining order. Bimbo sounds like a right whack job! She's lashing out at you instead of your MIL because she probably knows what lines she can cross - and while apparently treating you like crap is okay, treating his mommy like that isn't!

NP: after reading this site, nothing shocks me.

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
B
B
You could always say the "vajayjay" shot was sent to you, by her as an implied threat/ intimidation. It would not look good in front of a judge.

No pun intended.

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
H
OP Offline
H
Good idea about the vajayjay shot. They've always known I have access to that particular email account. So saying that she's taunting me with the photo is not a stretch.

And I was thinking of having each of the kids write a letter to the judge regarding her bothering me. Seriously, DS went out and purchased pepper sprays for each of us and for the house. I asked him today if he was worried that she'll bother him. He said "No. I'm worried about YOU." He leaves for college in a few weeks which leaves me with just DD16 at home.

I pray that she gets more than a slap on the wrist. She having to stay away from me and the kids for 3 years would be a DREAM.

And complete darkness is in order. FIL is the usual IM so I do have someone besides the attorney to communicate with him. Hummm.... maybe MIL should take over since she seems to really press Bimbo's buttons. I swear... after the call and MIL and I figuring out the sequence of events, MIL demanded I give her Bimbo's number so she could let her have it. I held back ONLY to keep MIL from having a heart attack. I HAVE to protect MIL and FIL the best I can. I don't want them hurt any more than they have been already by their son's actions. And this isn't over by a long shot!!!

B
B
Take a printed copy of the photo to the hearing on the RO (if there is one.)
This will put in the judges face what you have to deal with.

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
C
C
How do you prove that it's her though? I mean, they do kinda all look alike....

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
S
S
Originally Posted by ChaiLover
How do you prove that it's her though? I mean, they do kinda all look alike....

rotflmao

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
K
K
Pigs probably aren't good at aiming cameras so her hands could be in the way and...

Sorry, I overthink things.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
Page 58 of 76 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation