Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 59 of 76 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 75 76
B
B
Originally Posted by ChaiLover
How do you prove that it's her though? I mean, they do kinda all look alike....
hehehehe.

bring (copy and paste) the senders url along with the photo document. Boy, that sounds dirty...ewwww.

You may have to prove the generating email/cell was hers. Can you do that? 'prolly with pages of phone records, I imagine. Or copies of other other corespondance (with the same URL on it)

You could have a protest chant (of friends) outside! "Protect H.H.!! -self edit-- beavers are wild animals and do not belong indoors!"

Last edited by barbiecat; 08/24/10 08:19 PM.

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
Dated/Married total 28 years.
..I am learning and working on myself.
C
C

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
H
H
HappyBirthday HappyBirthday HappyBirthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HOLYHEART...Good Heart and Good Soul....You are a Goddess!! Enjoy your day.

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
P
P
Happy Birthday!!

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
S
S
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
Yes, Happy Birthday Holy. You're the best!!!!

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

Q
Q
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY,

I hope it was a wonderful day..

Hugs to you winner and GODDESS

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
H
OP Offline
H
Great Scot(land)!!

I was Queen(ie) and Princess(meggy) and Barbie(cat) for a day. I (chai) love(er) you guys. You give me hope(3343).

(Holy)heart

C
C
Originally Posted by Holyheart
Great Scot(land)!!

I was Queen(ie) and Princess(meggy) and Barbie(cat) for a day. I (chai) love(er) you guys. You give me hope(3343).

(Holy)heart

Very clever little post Ms.Holyheart

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

H
OP Offline
H
Well... I did it. I paid for the restraining order against Bimbo. Once I get a court date, she'll need to be served. And I need to find someone to do it. Mailing won't work.

I'm nervous that she'll retailiate. But I felt no other option. Her antics have escalated. First, no word for nearly a year and a half. Then nasty text messages without any provocation, then inappropriate emails "accidentally" sent to me, then the threatening phone call.

She should be HAPPY to have a reason to stay away from me and my kids. The perfect excuse to keep D!ck by her side and under her control.

I'm such a peaceful person that this is totally out of the norm for me to stand up for myself and fight her. I'm really not the same person anymore especially when I saw the fear in my kids. They are really worried about my safety. And D!ck -- instead of apologizing for Bimbo's call, he text "Prove it" and that he would be filing an order against me for the infamous Valentine's Day incident at Bimbo's house that happened TWO AND A HALF YEARS AGO.

It really is time to step up and defend my RIGHT to not be harassed by both PsOS Bimbo AND D!ck.

M
M
Congrats on taking a stand and Happy belated Birthday!!!

Me:BW
Dday:12/31/09-Found MB 01/03/10
3DstepChildren24&20
PlanA:01/03/10
PlanB:03/25/10
D final 11/15/10

"I dare you to find some time and some place to be silent for longer than usual; a few moments, a few minutes, a few hours. Listen to your heart, listen to your soul; and most importantly, listen to the silence to see what it sounds like and how it speaks to you."
C
C
You absolutely did the right thing HH. Love that the happy couple who wants one big family won't be able to have that. Awww what a shame.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

J
J
I am pretty sure that when your XH goes in to file a protection order against you for something that was over two and a half years ago, the police officer will either give him a glare just like the one recess ladies in grade school have (they can stop a trouble-maker in his/her tracks without having to say a word) or burst out laughing.

Or both. grin

johnstwin-

"I may not know what the future holds, but I know who holds my future." -Martin Luther

Remarried my FXH 25 years to the day of our first M. God is so good-and sometimes so unexpected!

H
OP Offline
H
OMG. Bimbo is really tanning my hide.

I sent D!ck a simple request asking if he'll pay half of YDD's sports fee. BIMBO RESPONDS.

"Stop with ur calls and text. No we won't help u. Give ur daughter her child support $. After your cop story u made up. Nice try. Stop the games gain some respect lady"

OMG. She's crazier than the New Jersey Housewives last night.

I held back. WANTED to text back to D!ck "I won't text you anymore. I'll have your mom call Bimbo directly with messages from me. Have a great day." My real response was one word "nice."

OMG. He's no longer a D!ck -- HE'S A WEENIE.

P
P
OMG. He's no longer a D!ck -- HE'S A WEENIE.

rotflmao rotflmao

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
C
C
just like the one recess ladies in grade school have

Oh man, we had a great one back when I was in elementary school. Mrs. Doofman (no joke). See had a Marge Simpson doo about 2-1/2 feet high. She walked around with her arms crossed and a scowel that would frighten a Kodiak bear.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
M
M
OMG. She's crazier than the New Jersey Housewives last night.

It will never cease to amaze me the sense of entitlement that the POSOW tend to display.

It makes me so angry that all I want to do is scream....
[Linked Image from bestsmileys.com]
Still praying for the karma tank for all POSOW and wayturds

Me:BW
Dday:12/31/09-Found MB 01/03/10
3DstepChildren24&20
PlanA:01/03/10
PlanB:03/25/10
D final 11/15/10

"I dare you to find some time and some place to be silent for longer than usual; a few moments, a few minutes, a few hours. Listen to your heart, listen to your soul; and most importantly, listen to the silence to see what it sounds like and how it speaks to you."
H
H
New Chapter of New Jersey Housewives

Announcing New Jersey POSOW

Starring as Teresa - - Bimbo (walks into room throwing chairs, leading Weenie on a chain and screaming me me me) and sending out texts to the biotch who is making her life miserable. She is obsessed with HH but keeps telling everyone how wonderful her world is with weenie.

Starring as Danielle -- PP (you can hear her walking into the room because of the sound of hard plastic clicking. Instead of saying "love and light", she says "lust and lowlife"... She is innocent and takes no responsibility..

hhhhhhhmmmmmm

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
C
C
What a hoot. D!ck is being led around by, well, his D!ck.

She's clearly in charge here HH. Sounds like he has to turn the cell in at the door when he gets home. Ha! What a wus.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

H
OP Offline
H
Love you guys. MM -- The Karma Tank ROCKS!!!! Especially LOVE seeing Bimbo's blood and guts scattered all over the place. lol

Well, the drama never ends. More texts not from Bimbo but from Oscar Mayer tiny weenie himself.

Same old crap. You are pitiful...get divorced so all can have closure...bankruptcy is the plan...Yes, Bimbo is in this and we will make the best decisions together now going forward... you chose to ruin your kids....

Huh? "your" kids? Looks like Bimbo is playing with D!ck's phone again.

Yep, I added to the drama. Not much. My favorite "Pay me a FAIR settlement and I walk. And you can walk down the aisle and live happily ever after never to hear from me again. Simple."

As a reminder, I'm in Plan FU so who cares if I empty my love bank. I'd be crazier than Danielle and Teresa combined -- with a little bit of Jill sprinkled in -- if I had ANY love or even like -- for D!ck.

Shoot me if I ever --- EVER -- feel sorry for D!ck or talk of reconcilation. Unless -- he has a lobotomy AND wins the lottery.

Page 59 of 76 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation