Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 133 of 199 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 198 199
N
N
I think your boys need some new hobbies to share with their dad at hotel adultery.
Like a toad collection.
A thousand leggos.
A drum and a guitar.
Dinosaurs that stick or fly!

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
N
N

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
N
N
Bad tasting Jelly Bellies.....
Jelly Belly BeanBoozled jelly beans. Weird and nasty flavors mixed with regular ones. Makes a great game!

BeanBoozled jelly beans come in 20 flavors, 10 weird and wild flavors matched up with 10 look-alike tasty flavors. Is the black jelly bean Licorice, or is it Skunk Spray? Perhaps the blue bean is Toothpaste flavor, or maybe it�s delicious Berry Blue. Think you can tell them apart? We dare you!
You might not know when you will be bamboozled by a weird flavor. A key on the back of each box gives clues to the surprises found inside, but the beans look so similar, every bite will be a surprising dare.

Jelly Belly BeanBoozled flavor pairings are:

Canned Dog Food - Chocolate Pudding

Skunk Spray � Licorice

Rotten Egg - Buttered Popcorn

Centipede - Strawberry Jam

Booger - Juicy Pear

Baby Wipes � Coconut

Barf � Peach

Moldy Cheese - Caramel Corn

Pencil Shavings - Top Banana

Toothpaste - Berry Blue

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
T
T
The bagpipes are SO cute. Maybe I should get one for the Dervish for Christmas, now that Mr. C is learning the trombone and Twitty Twinseth is learning flute. What a happy-sounding place your house would be. How much your neighbors would envy you such talented children. If they try to come to MY house though, I'm getting a bazooka! And those jelly beans sound disgusting!

tl

S
OP Offline
S
Before I begin, I would like to acknowledge the somber anniversary from 9 years ago. Thank you to all of the people who put their lives in danger for the safety of others. It may have happened on American soil but it affected the WORLD.

TNL, You SO should buy those bagpipes for Dervish. grin

Love the evil genius club suggestions. I just tell DSx2 to be THEMSELVES, warts and ALL when they go visit Daddy. What judge would have a problem with me telling the kiddos to be themselves? HEHEHEHEHE. They are past due learning the 99 bottles of beer song though. laugh

Had another dream about Bampot. We were back together and we were talking in the living room. He said, "Should we be doing this?" I said, "Of course we should, this is what a marriage is about." We pecked on the lips and I woke up. W-E-I-R-D.

There are times when I see couples around and I miss being a couple. I "had" someone for 18 years(well sort of for the last 2). I get jealous when I see couples walking around with their children. I envy couples walking around holding hands. I get uncomfortable seeing other couples kiss. It makes me sad. Then, I remember that I DID have some good years. I did have a good life. I have my wonderful children and I WILL be GREAT. There is a plan for me, I just don't know where I am headed yet.

I had another thought. The fact that OW doesn't like my children(you guys called that DAY 1 on November 28th last year) gives me even better reason NOT to get involved with someone else(don't worry, I mean AFTER a D). I wouldn't want someone else in their lives who might not like them. Believe me, if I did meet a man and he didn't like my children, I would kick him to the curb. Bampot used to say that too. Guess that just gets piled on with the rest of the crap he spewed before. ARGH.

Okay, I am over it. grin One moment at a time, one day at a time, one life at a time. laugh

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
D
D
>TNL, You SO should buy those bagpipes for Dervish.

That's just evil.

Scooter has taken up the clarinet. Dulcet tones, my a$$.

TG I own earplugs. I bought them for the range..but hey...whatever works. Tis very tempting that the earplugs are kept in the lockbox with the weapon, tho. I keep envisioning a graveside scene and a very small, skinny coffin. Everyone is secretly smiling and Scooter is in tears. Notibly absent is mom, who has been locked in the nuthatch for killing a musical instrument.

Get elder DS a clarinet. Then tell him he plays better that Squidward and tell him to show Daddy...show Daddy A LOT!

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
N
N

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
N
N
Q: How do you get 2 bagpipes to play in perfect unison?

A: Shoot one.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
N
N
Q: What instrument is worse than a bagpipe?
A: Good question.....

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
N
N
Q: What's the difference between an onion and a bagpipe?
No one cries if you chop up a bagpipe.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
N
N
Q: Why do bagpipers walk while they play?
A: A moving target is harder to hit.

Q: What's the difference between a bagpipe and a trampoline?
A: Eventually, people will get tired of jumping on the trampoline.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
C
C
Yur killin me Neak

S
OP Offline
S
Thanx for the bagpipe jokes Neak. I was laffing my butt off.

I woke up at 2 am last night and I realized that Bampot may have been an OM about 14 years ago for an online long distance EA. We were on a chatline and he was "friends" with this married woman who was having problems in her marriage. Her WH had an affair with her bestfriend and they lived with the couple. She needed help and Bampot was there for her puke I was so angry about this "friendship" and we used to argue about it. It only stopped after I told him that she liked him more than friends. A few months before we were married she actually admitted to me that she was going to steal him from me. He stopped talking to her after he saw that chat log.

Thing is, I should have realized then that he had weak boundaries around women. I am so thankful for marriage builders. Maybe my story can help other people too. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
What a difference a minute can make. I saw a message from my IM on my FB and it said, "Call me ASAP, it's important!" It was from 12pm. I try to call and there is no answer. Now I am sitting here trying to figure out what it is and everything is running through my head and it is probably not even one of them. I go through the all of the things it COULD be. 1 Bampot wants to come home(HAHAHAHAHA SO UNLIKELY) 2. IM found out OW is pregnant and thought I should know(I HOPE NOT). 3 Something is wrong with a family member and it is important. ARGH. I HATE it when people do this to me.

I remember the way that I found out that my grandmother passed away. Her husband called my parent's house, where I was waiting for a delivery. I didn't answer the phone. he left a message. It said, "Just wanted to let you know that your mom died today." Then I had to call my mom and tell her and we had to find my Dad. I used to say THAT was a horrible way to find out. But this whole, "I have something to talk to you about...." and then leaving me hanging is killing me. I am going to try to calm down and brace for all of the possibilities. I know I have support no matter what it is. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
{{{{{Scotty}}}}}

It's sure to be annoying, whatever it is, and may it be only annoying.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
OP Offline
S
I hope so too. It is my email IM and she lives far away from me. Her brother and his GF are the regular IMs. My regular IMs just called.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
My regular IM's GF broke her hip yesterday morning and she is in the hospital for surgery right now. It was one of the things on my list. She should be okay. She is going to have to go through extensive physical therapy. I am going to go visit her tomorrow in the hospital. Good to know what it was finally. It was a hard 2.5 hours. I really hate when people do that to me. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
She is going to have to go through extensive physical therapy.
And Occupational Therapy - sorry - we are often forgotten about smile

Me:BW
Dday:12/31/09-Found MB 01/03/10
3DstepChildren24&20
PlanA:01/03/10
PlanB:03/25/10
D final 11/15/10

"I dare you to find some time and some place to be silent for longer than usual; a few moments, a few minutes, a few hours. Listen to your heart, listen to your soul; and most importantly, listen to the silence to see what it sounds like and how it speaks to you."
S
OP Offline
S
NP Mymissy. And occupational therapy. When we haven't gone through things like this ourselves, sometimes it is hard to know exactly what will happen and who all of the people are.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
{{{{{{Scottie}}}}}}}}

I hate moments like those. When your heart falls to the pit of your stomach and your blood rushes with adrenaline........good to hear it wasn't horrible, though I'm sorry for your IM's ordeal........ kiss

Not

Page 133 of 199 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 597 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation